Women who shave "DOWN BELOW"

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
betch ya

Jamestown, TN

#4 Mar 22, 2011
"STOP" playing, oho I mean "talking" to yourself..

“Taking A Bite Out Of Crime”

Since: Jun 08

Jamestown

#5 Mar 23, 2011
who cares. I mean like really. Land your plane here or go to higher ground. Pure and Simple!
double trouble

Jamestown, TN

#6 Mar 23, 2011
I don't like it clean shaven. Nature put that hair there for a reason...it aids in lubrication. Plus...it's just pretty. A little trim is OK, but clean shaven is not sexy.
Ramblin Rose

Jamestown, TN

#7 Mar 23, 2011
You said it Original Wonder Woman!!!!!!! what a place to HAIR out youre laundry.
not me

Jamestown, TN

#8 Mar 23, 2011
Shaven looks like a child. very perverted!
to not me

Lodi, WI

#10 Mar 23, 2011
not me wrote:
Shaven looks like a child. very perverted!
The same could be said about faces, legs, armpits etc. Sounds like you have some deep seeded issues to work out.
lilou

Jamestown, TN

#11 Mar 23, 2011
double trouble wrote:
I don't like it clean shaven. Nature put that hair there for a reason...it aids in lubrication. Plus...it's just pretty. A little trim is OK, but clean shaven is not sexy.
I agree. Completely shaven isn't for me- uncomfortable, and looks like a naked mole rat. To each her own though. What you don't want is to not shave at all-like the women did in the sixties and seventies. GROSS!!!( You don't want your man to have to put on a scuba mask ,and say :"Ok, I'm going down....in case he gets lost in the forest.)
old indian

Grimsley, TN

#12 Mar 23, 2011
what is scuba mask, a new kind of condom?
never again

Jamestown, TN

#13 Mar 23, 2011
I made the mistake of shaving once, and it never did grow back like before.
Steve

Jamestown, TN

#14 Mar 24, 2011
A womans nude body is the most beautiful thing you can look at. If she shaves down below that just makes it more beautiful.
Cough Cough

Livingston, TN

#16 Mar 27, 2011
I am still trying to figure out how hair aids in lubrication. Some hair is alright I guess, but you wouldn't want your man having to go to the nearest vet clinic to get some medicine to help him cough up a hair ball after he has been "down below" I guess it goes back to the old saying that grass don't grow on a playground, so if you have a forrest maybe you aren't getting much play! lol
double trouble wrote:
Bertha Belcher

Gainesboro, TN

#17 Mar 27, 2011
Cough Cough wrote:
I am still trying to figure out how hair aids in lubrication. Some hair is alright I guess, but you wouldn't want your man having to go to the nearest vet clinic to get some medicine to help him cough up a hair ball after he has been "down below" I guess it goes back to the old saying that grass don't grow on a playground, so if you have a forrest maybe you aren't getting much play! lol <quoted text>
Old Bertha says since you is already coughing anyway to just pop a cough drop and come over! You would love it!
Cough Cough

Livingston, TN

#18 Mar 27, 2011
I am not into muff diving in a forest, allergies are bad enough without having a throat full of hair from a woman with bad hygiene. lol
the licker

Gainesboro, TN

#19 Mar 27, 2011
shave and ill lick it all up
Bertha Belcher

Gainesboro, TN

#20 Mar 27, 2011
Cough Cough wrote:
I am not into muff diving in a forest, allergies are bad enough without having a throat full of hair from a woman with bad hygiene. lol
Bertha is slick as a picked bird..... cough cough..........
just an opinion

Oakdale, TN

#21 Mar 28, 2011
rather its shaved or not shouldnt matter. The thing that should matter is if its CLEAN! And the way i see it is if you want ur woman to shave her sh!# off then u better be man enough to shave urs! Me personally, i like mine shaved :) and NO it dont look like a childs and if thats the first thing that comes to ur mind when u see a shaved one then u need to be put in a straight jacket and NEVER turned loose!
bud

Jamestown, TN

#23 Mar 28, 2011
I love it when women shave down there. it lets me know it is cleaner and I can get into eating that thang!
just an opinion

Oakdale, TN

#24 Mar 28, 2011
bud wrote:
I love it when women shave down there. it lets me know it is cleaner and I can get into eating that thang!
REALLY? well how can i get to know you? hahaha :)
Dive Dive Dive

Jamestown, TN

#25 Mar 28, 2011
Lol I Couldn't Resist.Clean And Shaved Is Great.No Need For A Forest LOl.Yeah Mouthful Of Hairs Not Good.I Also Agree With "just an opinion" I Would Rather Shave Too You Can Feel Everything Much Better.And I Would Rather We Be Concentrating On The Job At Hand Well Mouth Lol
just an opinion

Oakdale, TN

#26 Mar 28, 2011
Dive Dive DIve
just curious are u a guy or a girl? If ur a girl, U gotta have ur man shave! I have only seen ONE man that done it and it was so nice and clean :) NO musky smell or anything!.... Altho its kinda wierd talking about this ONLINE lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you." 2 hr dollop 13
Trans Pacific Partnership, You WiLL be JOBLESS (Aug '12) 3 hr dollop 93
Josh Linder 5 hr Chiefsosa420 1
Cecil Who ? 8 hr BrainKid 8
Hitlary Clinton for President (Aug '13) 10 hr dollop 579
Navy commander charged. 10 hr Roudy The Second 5
Horse shit in creek on park road 19 hr Farmboy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages