Free apartment because you lied shame...

Free apartment because you lied shame shame!

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 28, 2013
i hear because shes separated from her "husband" and she gets a check because shes mental or something shes now in a government apartment and sneaking her meth head husband in where hes not allowed.He has some sort of felony and they cant get help with him there.Already spoke to the people i needed to about this so dont get to comfy Mrs.T.next time you want to commit fraud dont tell everyone your doing it.
Happens all the Time

Livingston, TN

#2 Jan 28, 2013
get it right2 wrote:
i hear because shes separated from her "husband" and she gets a check because shes mental or something shes now in a government apartment and sneaking her meth head husband in where hes not allowed.He has some sort of felony and they cant get help with him there.Already spoke to the people i needed to about this so dont get to comfy Mrs.T.next time you want to commit fraud dont tell everyone your doing it.
There is one who has milked the system for years and now has a nice new HUD home and has been separated for 15 years yet her alcoholic husband has never left her residence! She gets food stamps, free utilities, free health care and a check for her anxiety problems. The nasty bytch has never worked a day in her life but she feels entitled because she struggles so much! Then complains her cable package has went up and her big screen TV is getting old! Must be nice and already she has talked about her children getting a check because they have anxiety too!
And the kicker is her husband claims them on his taxes and they splurge on vacations and new furniture (giess this year she can get a new TV since her big screen is old).
She tells everyone and then wants it keep quiet. Like this woman, she needs to keep her trap shut! I would repost her nasty azz because my taxpaer money should not go for her to live like a queen but it does no good.
just sayin

Lancing, TN

#3 Jan 28, 2013
either do something about it or shut up about it. putting it on topix isnt helping anything... just sayin
Happens all the Time

Livingston, TN

#4 Jan 28, 2013
just sayin wrote:
either do something about it or shut up about it. putting it on topix isnt helping anything... just sayin
With everyhting else on topix, why shouldn't this be also? As a taxpayer, it pisses me off and I have reported it but nothing has been done. But the point of my adn the orginal poster is the women tell everyone so if a person is doing something illegal, don't broadcast it.
just sayin

Lancing, TN

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Happens all the Time wrote:
<quoted text>
With everyhting else on topix, why shouldn't this be also? As a taxpayer, it pisses me off and I have reported it but nothing has been done. But the point of my adn the orginal poster is the women tell everyone so if a person is doing something illegal, don't broadcast it.
then report it again, go over dhs office head
ha ha ha

Wartburg, TN

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Its topix i think this is actually a good post for here i didnt see any names mentioned yet lol.
i know too

Norway, SC

#7 Jan 29, 2013
get it right2 wrote:
i hear because shes separated from her "husband" and she gets a check because shes mental or something shes now in a government apartment and sneaking her meth head husband in where hes not allowed.He has some sort of felony and they cant get help with him there.Already spoke to the people i needed to about this so dont get to comfy Mrs.T.next time you want to commit fraud dont tell everyone your doing it.
i think i know exactly who you are talking about, does she put everything on her facebook??? all about her sex life??? b.t.???
i know too

Norway, SC

#8 Jan 29, 2013
if it is who i think it is, she wasnt always like this. she was married to some of my family and was a sweet girl, im not sure what happened to her though

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 30, 2013
you would be right! Shes nasty always talking about her personal life and open marriage.even went into detail about how she likes to be spanked and all this is posted in front of her daughter her kid has even commented on the sexual things her mother posts.when she wakes up and that little girl is preg at a young age or dhs has finally came in and taken her AGAIN maybe she will straighten up.its funny how you caught right on.lol
report it

Cookeville, TN

#10 Feb 16, 2013
so write a letter, make a phone call, give names and details.
Say it

Cookeville, TN

#12 Feb 18, 2013
get it right2 wrote:
you would be right! Shes nasty always talking about her personal life and open marriage.even went into detail about how she likes to be spanked and all this is posted in front of her daughter her kid has even commented on the sexual things her mother posts.when she wakes up and that little girl is preg at a young age or dhs has finally came in and taken her AGAIN maybe she will straighten up.its funny how you caught right on.lol
Since u know so much,why don't u say her name??Let me guess,u either do the same thing or worse or u are SCARED to say her name.Its why noone is commenting much,we don't know who u are talking about so either say her name or HUSH,n that goes for the original poster as well,why put this crap if nobody knows who u are talking about!
Studly Hungwell

Knoxville, TN

#13 Feb 18, 2013
i know too wrote:
if it is who i think it is, she wasnt always like this. she was married to some of my family and was a sweet girl, im not sure what happened to her though
She went out with Studley Hungwell
Yeah chicken

Cookeville, TN

#14 Feb 20, 2013
To the original poster,say her name unless your scared she will whoop that azz,huh?If u can't say who,quit whining about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salutations 8 min Rebel Trash 14
Government Shutdown? Why doesn't Trump do some... 4 hr Mechanic_45 27
Swingers In Jamestown 8 hr Big Johnson 1
Top 10 Trash towns in Tennessee; 9 hr Rebel Trash 4
Obama getting back into politics. 11 hr lager 18
Dollar store in town Mon Carbonated Water 9
Who’s got the trees Mon Lil dru 1

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages