Egyptian activist: U.S.-supplied tear...

Egyptian activist: U.S.-supplied teargas 'clinging to my lungs'

There are 2 comments on the The Raw Story story from Nov 23, 2011, titled Egyptian activist: U.S.-supplied teargas 'clinging to my lungs'. In it, The Raw Story reports that:

An Egyptian activist says that the U.S. is still providing the teargas the Egyptian military has been using to crackdown on protesters this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Raw Story.

Yossra Bechir

Windsor, Canada

#1 Dec 7, 2011
I am calling on all the fair and honest residents of Jamestown, do you know that you have a killer amongst you? Please help us to save our youth from the Tear Gas supplied by Combined Systems Inc. to our Egyptian military rulers.
Patriotic Girl

Irwin, PA

#2 Dec 8, 2011
We know exactly what goes on there and I have news for you,muzzie,tear gas does not kill but if it did I would say make more to take care of all those nut case mulsims where all the violence stems from!!!!!!!!!! How many muzzies kill people all the time when they do not think or act like themselves????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for Freedom Apr '16 Conservative Woma... 1
Camping at Riverside Apr '16 Happy Camper 1
Deli Food Contamination Mar '16 Concerned Citizen 1
Graubard Applies for Mayor !!!!! (Apr '12) Jan '16 Recruit Graubard 44
Moss Building (Jan '16) Jan '16 Concerned 1
Downtown Greenville (Sep '15) Jan '16 MossGate 4
News Pa. mayor quits, calling council dealings 'shady' (Apr '12) Jan '16 The truth 14

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages