Fallen soldier returns home

Fallen soldier returns home

There are 9 comments on the Tribune-Chronicle story from May 3, 2011, titled Fallen soldier returns home. In it, Tribune-Chronicle reports that:

By JOSHUA S. FLESHER - reporter , A local soldier who lost his life serving his country returned home on a soggy Tuesday morning and was given a reception befitting a hero.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Chronicle.

carl bickel pleasantville

Erie, PA

#1 May 4, 2011
are those morons from west burro baptist planing anything for this mans funeral ? my friends , family and fellow employees are ready to attend .
i would love to help keep them at bay .
Peter and Becky Candela

New Castle, PA

#2 May 4, 2011
Our love and thanks go out to this family...If we can ever do anything for you please let us know..Love to you
Tiny Tim

Malmesbury, UK

#3 May 4, 2011
Peter and Becky Candela wrote:
Our love and thanks go out to this family...If we can ever do anything for you please let us know..Love to you
Too late!
If you had only pointed out that helping his buddies murder Afghans was evil and slightly risky, he might have found suitable employment at the local carwash or burger bar.
You should be thanking the Afghan patriots for helping him see the error of his ways.
Ramona

Kent, OH

#4 May 5, 2011
Tiny Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late!
If you had only pointed out that helping his buddies murder Afghans was evil and slightly risky, he might have found suitable employment at the local carwash or burger bar.
You should be thanking the Afghan patriots for helping him see the error of his ways.
Your an ignorant hate monger. Let the boy Rest in Peace.
Curious

Hanover, PA

#5 May 5, 2011
Tiny Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late!
Your a class a (!)azzz
gregory

Kent, OH

#6 May 5, 2011
Tiny Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late!
Go move to iraq and spew your hatred there. Jerk.
VOSSY

Kent, OH

#7 May 6, 2011
Hey Mr Tiny Man.!!!
your probably tiny in many ways..if your any kind of man? then lets meet for real and disscuss your veiws on this subject (loser)...But i know you wont because you hide behind your comments. Would really like to introduce you to MR FIST!!! lets meet?
Becky Candela

New Castle, PA

#8 May 6, 2011
Thanks to all for commenting with love for this young man...He was very special, just like all of you...Whenever anyone of our community suffers, we all suffer..I wonder if Tiny Tim has ever had to defend someone or something...I need to tell Tim that the kids are not innocent in Afghanistan..From the moment they can hold any kind of weapon they are proficient at their job..Love to all our soldiers loved ones...
VOSSY

Kent, OH

#9 May 6, 2011
AMEN!!!!!! Becky)))))))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspected Carfentanil seized in Mahoning, 2 chi... Oct 2 kids now days 2
Lisa & Paul Mussi (Dec '15) May '17 Sylvia Davis 8
Spectrum (Mar '17) Mar '17 Taryn Harris 1
News It's a circus out there (Oct '16) Oct '16 Carbon 4
News Busch Gardens' original burgermeister, Robert B... (Nov '09) Oct '16 Daniel Regan 4
Trump for Freedom (Apr '16) Apr '16 Conservative Woma... 1
Camping at Riverside (Apr '16) Apr '16 Happy Camper 1

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages