Goobs Passed Over for Mayor !!!!!

Goobs Passed Over for Mayor !!!!!

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

Town Crier

Columbus, OH

#1 May 8, 2012
Deja vu!! This guy just keeps taking it up the bung. He missed out on Borough Manager twice then he blew the job at the college.

For sure you'd think they'd finally come through and throw him a bone!! They threw him bone alright. They wouldn't even give him the "ceremonial" mayor's post.

Geez...
Crickets in background

Columbus, OH

#2 May 9, 2012
His nomination couldn't even muster a second....
Fly on the wall

Irwin, PA

#3 Jun 30, 2012
He is competing with Fred Kiser for the title of Mr.Greenville..Hear he is everywhere and joining everything he can in Greenville..He can always run for mayor next election..
Pagan

Massillon, OH

#4 Jul 2, 2012
Fly on the wall wrote:
He is competing with Fred Kiser for the title of Mr.Greenville..Hear he is everywhere and joining everything he can in Greenville..He can always run for mayor next election..
How can he run for mayor?
Didn't Jesus or some other mythological figure "call" him out of government?

Let me get this straight. A 2,000 year old mythological figure whispers into your head that you need to leave government. So the you leave and blame an internet blog. Then Henry Mueller says he was railroaded out, but...but...but...I thought Jesus told him not to run. So who is right? Henry Mueller or Jesus?

So for Goobs to run for mayor Jesus will have to change his mind and tell Goobs to be "called" into government. Right?
Realist

Kent, OH

#5 Jul 12, 2012
Fly on the wall wrote:
Fred kiser is one of the best things to ever happen to Greenville, Drama Queen.
Drama King

Wakeman, OH

#6 Aug 10, 2012
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/news/educ...
Didn't our former manager come from there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa & Paul Mussi (Dec '15) Jan '17 Kkig 6
News It's a circus out there Oct '16 Carbon 4
News Busch Gardens' original burgermeister, Robert B... (Nov '09) Oct '16 Daniel Regan 4
Trump for Freedom (Apr '16) Apr '16 Conservative Woma... 1
Camping at Riverside (Apr '16) Apr '16 Happy Camper 1
Deli Food Contamination (Mar '16) Mar '16 Concerned Citizen 1
Graubard Applies for Mayor !!!!! (Apr '12) Jan '16 Recruit Graubard 44

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages