Warren Buffet

Delphos, OH

#1 Jun 7, 2012
I really thought Greenville would be the perfect place for my corporate headquarters. There's an airport for when I have my shareholders meetings. There's a motel and a golf course too. There's even a college. I had all the financing ready to unveil a brand new headquarters. Then I saw this site. And the Watchdog Group. Then I found out about the Council President. Guess I'll just have to locate in China instead. Everyone knows that companies move to China because the local governments are great.
Fly on the Wall

West Mifflin, PA

#2 Jun 8, 2012
Our council president is a real pip!! He lies so much like in the paper today..He had this planned with the YMCA a year before it was mentioned to the borough and to be on the board of the YMCA,also..That was planned with Joellen,and we all wondered what he was getting for compensation for bringing the Y in..Be careful who you people confide in,you never know who is going to give you up..Who all is on that Y board?? Think about it..And by the way,Mr.Shipley quit lying, you just make yourself look bad..
john

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jul 11, 2012
Mr. Shipley, How do you pay for your 900 numbers now? Once a pervert, always a pervert!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Areas to avoid Jan 19 Mailman 3
Crimes In Jamestown (Aug '08) Dec '14 Ksnyder 5
Police?? Nov '14 Julie 1
Family of 5 needs to relocate Nov '14 LauraCooper 1
Police: Mom, grandparents nearly starved 7-year... (Jul '14) Jul '14 frilled2b 1
Businesses Needed in Greenville (Feb '14) May '14 Help us 4
girl (Jan '14) Jan '14 justinM 1

Winter Storm Warning for Mercer County was issued at January 31 at 10:42PM EST

Jamestown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST