Why did he throw in the towel ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Home in Greenville

Brunswick, OH

#21 Feb 23, 2013
Thank God for nameless cowards who believe they have influence.

What does a well qualified person look like? AD the JC?

What was his position on the playground? What did he do to help bring this amenity to the community?
Patriotic Girl

Springdale, PA

#23 Mar 12, 2013
We need more people that are not like Graubard,Tony or Denny!! You are all duped by Scott.And why bring all this dirt back up,now?? The three of them are no good!! I worked with all three and I would blow this town wide open with what I know of these people..
Revealed

Canton, OH

#24 Mar 29, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
We need more people that are not like Graubard,Tony or Denny!! You are all duped by Scott.And why bring all this dirt back up,now?? The three of them are no good!! I worked with all three and I would blow this town wide open with what I know of these people..
Oh do tell Becky, we are dying to know! Dumbass!!!
egg foo young

Cortland, OH

#25 Mar 29, 2013
I am a wealthy Chinese national. I was looking to locate in Greenville. I planned on using airport for my corporate jet and go to Chinese buffet by Walmart. Now I see this site and heard about this Goobs. I to fawk your Yankee chopsticks!!
I'm so mad I can do karate chop through 50 cinder blocks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for Freedom Apr '16 Conservative Woma... 1
Camping at Riverside Apr '16 Happy Camper 1
Deli Food Contamination Mar '16 Concerned Citizen 1
Graubard Applies for Mayor !!!!! (Apr '12) Jan '16 Recruit Graubard 44
Moss Building Jan '16 Concerned 1
Downtown Greenville (Sep '15) Jan '16 MossGate 4
News Pa. mayor quits, calling council dealings 'shady' (Apr '12) Jan '16 The truth 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages