Electronic Sign on Main Street

Electronic Sign on Main Street

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

Judas

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Was thinking about having an atheist picnic at the park. Was wondering how I would find out about getting my meeting date on the electronic sign. Who do I see about that? Any info is appreciated.
Capital

Kent, OH

#2 Jun 24, 2012
Call the boro building and ask for Satan, She'll tell you.
Johnny Appleseed

Massillon, OH

#3 Jul 2, 2012
How did the cut down a tree to make room for the new sign?
I thought the tree was part of the original Streetscape design and couldn't be changed!!!!!!
Drama Queen

Braddock, PA

#4 Jul 4, 2012
Just ask the boss down there at borough building..She will be able to tell you anything you want to know..Ask for Mrs.Little..Thank you!!
Old Lady

New Castle, PA

#6 Mar 14, 2013
I am sorry-but there were others that helped a great deal with getting this sign up and running.You obviously do not know Nancy very well,either.
Revealed

Canton, OH

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Drama queen is that Candella woman, she is also at least 4 other screen names on here also. Nut Job flew over the cuckoos nest and crash landed here in Greenville. Lucky us.
Chicken chow mien

Cortland, OH

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Fawk your Yankee chopsticks
Becky Candela

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Mar 29, 2013
Revealed--who is the one that is about 10 screen names on here?You that's who and if you want to have it out give me a call.I am too busy to do as much as you seem to say I do.You are the coward and keeps hiding behind fake screen names!!Be a big person and prove what you're saying!
Curly Nyuk Nyuk

Cortland, OH

#10 Mar 30, 2013
Hey Moe!!!!
That Becky lady is off her rocker!!!
Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk
You'd think she'd get lost already
Revealed

Canton, OH

#12 Mar 30, 2013
She is probably pissing in her depends now. Wanna be tough chick, it's almost laughable!
Easter Bunny

Presto, PA

#13 Mar 30, 2013
You're all getting a big Tupperware container of fart-smellin deviled eggs. With paprika sprinkled on top. Nobody's getting Cadbury eggs and peeps cause of Goobs.
Cheech

Brunswick, OH

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Greenville is my home wrote:
Thank you Nancy.
Without you, this community asset would not have become a reality.
Drama queen,
Is there even one constructive thing that you have done for this community? Just go away.
Yes, thank you Nancy! You were such an asset to the community, one might wonder why you are no longer employed here??
Becky Candela

New Kensington, PA

#16 Apr 1, 2013
Hey revealed saw you pulling into the church parking lot in front of me and I am sure,Robbie that you need to go to church.You'd be surprised at my back ground..Also,I would like to say-you all keep talking trash on me,you're leaving someone else alone.And I do not care what you say.So be good in church and act the wonderful church person.
Revealed

Canton, OH

#17 Apr 2, 2013
Becky Candela wrote:
Hey revealed saw you pulling into the church parking lot in front of me and I am sure,Robbie that you need to go to church.You'd be surprised at my back ground..Also,I would like to say-you all keep talking trash on me,you're leaving someone else alone.And I do not care what you say.So be good in church and act the wonderful church person.
You have to be the dumbest bitch in Greenville! Since you have arrived on scene under your real name, the very names I have accused you of being are gone. BTW, I saw you in your burnt orange hamster car in Rite Aid Drive Thru, picking up your crazy meds again I see? Your background? No surprise you read Nancy Drew as a girl but that doesn't make you a private detective now does it? Reality to Becky, Come in you sorry sack of shit!
Rob

Erie, PA

#18 Apr 2, 2013
Becky, you need to do some more research. As I've already said, I was posting on here in the past messing with your heads, but I don't do personal attacks. Revealed, Curly, Chicken, Joe shit the ragman, are probably all the same person, just not me.
ted

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Apr 2, 2013
Rob wrote:
Becky, you need to do some more research. As I've already said, I was posting on here in the past messing with your heads, but I don't do personal attacks. Revealed, Curly, Chicken, Joe shit the ragman, are probably all the same person, just not me.
Mess with my bizalls
Plop a Sign

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Apr 23, 2013
I saw the sign for t first time recently. It looks tacky as hell. What a lousy location for it. It completely distracts from the restvofvte town as you come in. Looks like shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspected Carfentanil seized in Mahoning, 2 chi... Oct 2 kids now days 2
Lisa & Paul Mussi (Dec '15) May '17 Sylvia Davis 8
Spectrum (Mar '17) Mar '17 Taryn Harris 1
News It's a circus out there (Oct '16) Oct '16 Carbon 4
News Busch Gardens' original burgermeister, Robert B... (Nov '09) Oct '16 Daniel Regan 4
Trump for Freedom (Apr '16) Apr '16 Conservative Woma... 1
Camping at Riverside (Apr '16) Apr '16 Happy Camper 1

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages