DJ's eBay Getaway Opens In Jamestown

There are 3 comments on the Jan 5, 2013, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story titled DJ's eBay Getaway Opens In Jamestown. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

If you have, then there might be a new store in downtown Jamestown worth browsing through where you can also see the products in-person. DJ's eBay Getaway, 228 E. Second St., opened in September selling a wide range of items from appliances to electronics to toys to just about anything you could find on the well-known website.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

flemballs

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 5, 2013
nice sign spray painted on the glass window in front, certainly stands right out, Oh yea, definately has character
hahaha

Jamestown, NY

#2 Jan 5, 2013
hahahah youd get lice the second you step foot in there

that pic is hilarous, probaby all stolen crack shit
flemballs

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Yep, article claims they will clean you out and make a Get a Way with it, -sure I'll leave all the doors open when I go to work, take it all but I can't pay you much and don't tag my house with the spray paint you made your sign with, that would take me over budget

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love you 9 min Last time 7
Brittany Christopherson for a good time 10 min scum 1
Ashley keeler and Ryan inserra 10 min Ashley 13
who is this guy they call Big? 17 min toe jam 13
Freshmans caught having sex at JHS 19 min Chuck 21
kingsmen 28 min falconer resident 43
Drug dealers and users houses 31 min fghjj 6
Eagles bartender 2 hr lol 12
chips, pills, cummins and auto parts 2 hr Really 38
women plz read 2 hr Who 22