DJ's eBay Getaway Opens In Jamestown

DJ's eBay Getaway Opens In Jamestown

There are 3 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Jan 5, 2013, titled DJ's eBay Getaway Opens In Jamestown. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

If you have, then there might be a new store in downtown Jamestown worth browsing through where you can also see the products in-person. DJ's eBay Getaway, 228 E. Second St., opened in September selling a wide range of items from appliances to electronics to toys to just about anything you could find on the well-known website.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

flemballs

Tonawanda, NY

#1 Jan 5, 2013
nice sign spray painted on the glass window in front, certainly stands right out, Oh yea, definately has character
hahaha

Binghamton, NY

#2 Jan 5, 2013
hahahah youd get lice the second you step foot in there

that pic is hilarous, probaby all stolen crack shit
flemballs

Tonawanda, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Yep, article claims they will clean you out and make a Get a Way with it, -sure I'll leave all the doors open when I go to work, take it all but I can't pay you much and don't tag my house with the spray paint you made your sign with, that would take me over budget

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joey traver 4 min factz 1
Chris Cusimano and Tabitha Kilan 7 min her sister ashley 17
Sheldon May 8 min Sheldon Muhhhfuck... 47
mothers of the year 13 min Dotcome 3
Tom Berry 20 min GladIdidnttouchthat 3
Addresses of all houses involved with meth or h... 22 min Deeznuts 28
Jimmy Blankenship 26 min Nicki 57
Rape 33 min Caren the crack h... 32
Wayne Leeper being busted again 2 hr Illiterate Lowlives 6
Main at Grossman and 12th Today 7 hr duh 7