lmao hate him
😜

Albany, NY

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Why?
Justin Downey

Vestal, NY

#5 Jan 15, 2013
bitch im right here What is it that u want to say? Y do u hate me? if u got a problem plz grow some balls and press me.
young paper

Jamestown, NY

#6 Jan 15, 2013
thats whats up^
Yup

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Lmao. That's what I think about it all lmao
morgan spallino

New York, NY

#8 Jan 15, 2013
I pressed you. you didn't do shiiiit. so please continue to tell me how much of a badass and tough guy you are. I promise ill listen and try my best to pretend to care.
Bahahaaa

Johnson City, NY

#9 Jan 15, 2013
^ skiezzer
curt wilson

West Hartford, CT

#10 Jan 15, 2013
morgan spallino wrote:
I pressed you. you didn't do shiiiit. so please continue to tell me how much of a badass and tough guy you are. I promise ill listen and try my best to pretend to care.
Haha i love it

Since: Jan 13

United States

#11 Jan 15, 2013
morgan spallino wrote:
Lol ill press you bitch!!! <3 love you girl
Christahar

United States

#12 Jan 16, 2013
morgan spallino wrote:
Im gonna press my shirts so they arnt wrinkley!
yuck

Raymond, NH

#13 Jan 16, 2013
This kid is scum of the earth. Tried taking advantage of me by telling me we were gonna go to a "party"...then when we got there, SURPRISE it was his old house, and no one was there, I'm not gonna go any further but I think you can put the pieces together....FCKIN SCUM.
Truth

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Ppl talk smack over the Internet their soft as hell in real life. But since were playing this game ill keep it real. for you dirty smuts above don't make me put you on blast. I mean shit... Morgan has been with more dudes then their are grains of salt in a shaker. Shes like screwing a jar of mayonaise. And I'm pretty sure everyone in frews has seen Kristina's nude pics. Lmao. To upload them or not hmmmmm....
shaina

Jamestown, NY

#15 Jan 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
Ppl talk smack over the Internet their soft as hell in real life. But since were playing this game ill keep it real. for you dirty smuts above don't make me put you on blast. I mean shit... Morgan has been with more dudes then their are grains of salt in a shaker. Shes like screwing a jar of mayonaise. And I'm pretty sure everyone in frews has seen Kristina's nude pics. Lmao. To upload them or not hmmmmm....
You do realize that you just used an alias to talk sht right? So you just did exactly what you are opposing. Unless your mother was a fcktard and named you truth...highly unlikely. Kill yourself.
Doug Glatt

Syracuse, NY

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Downers not a bad kid. And he was a damn marine show the kid some respect.
bahaha

Jamestown, NY

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Bahaha he WAS in the marines. For how long? Wasn't it like 2 months then he got discharged. I can't say much more about it cause idk if it was dishonorable or not but ik he is no longer enlisted which still says something about him. Takes quite a bit to be discharged.
morgan spallino

United States

#18 Jan 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
there* damn people these days are dumb as hell. hah I certainly have not been with that many people. and if youre that much of an idiot I'm pretty sure I have not slept with you so you have no idea what sleeping with me is like. guarantee you wouldnt say any of that to my face. you wont even put your real name on here lol.
Justin downey

Jamestown, NY

#19 Jan 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
I love it lmao
Justin downey

Jamestown, NY

#20 Jan 16, 2013
morgan spallino wrote:
I'm glad u care enough to make a page on topixs specifically for me :) ur so kind
morgan spallino

New Britain, CT

#21 Jan 16, 2013
lol think whatever you want, everything I'm puttin comes up under my name.
Justin downey

Jamestown, NY

#22 Jan 16, 2013
yuck wrote:
This kid is scum of the earth. Tried taking advantage of me by telling me we were gonna go to a "party"...then when we got there, SURPRISE it was his old house, and no one was there, I'm not gonna go any further but I think you can put the pieces together....FCKIN SCUM.
I'm pretty sure I asked u if u wanted to go home when the party got canceled u wanted to stay and fck so how did I take advantage of u? I'm a man and I understand that no means no and the only time I heard u say no was when it was followed by don't stop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carla lapaglia cameron 3 min Lori 2
Go Back to Mexico you Rican Trash 4 min Phil Cala 51
Jam 456 21 min Awe 1
Were eating animals on this planet ! 24 min hard-drinkin Dan ... 14
Another dipshit hunter 1 hr whitey 4
Andrew butts 1 hr Neighborhood watch 8
All I want for Christmas 1 hr Trump 12
Mojo's closed....again! 2 hr GOOD 4
Shooting at fifth and second 14 hr Basic 31

Jamestown Jobs