Jeff Bull

Vestal, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
He's a disgusting pig,buy under aged girls whatever they want to get in their pants. Discover what really goes on at The Bull Pen. Break up a young family,nasty [email protected] Nothing but an old,washed up married troll! Beware
Ross

Lakewood, NY

#2 Dec 5, 2012
If he gets in the pants of underaged girls, how is this destroying a young famil ... did somebody beat him to the chase and put a ring on it?
Unknown

Jamestown, NY

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Who us this person
The ant

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Of course she's had 3 kids, a husband, and aparently a failed marrige. All by what 16-19.
krissy

Fredonia, NY

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Sounds like someone is JEALOUS!!!!
We see

Vestal, NY

#7 Dec 7, 2012
We see you're true colors & the blind will when screwed enough and/or sobered up-detoxed! Just hope the prey arn't screwed to the point of damaged goods when they awaken, U been warned!
Uh HuH

Fredonia, NY

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Karma??????
trutg

United States

#10 Dec 10, 2012
His bro is too
doing a fine job i see

Vestal, NY

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Jamestown Police Department
NEWS RELEASE: On December 9th, 2012 at 1841 hours, officers of the 2nd platoon responded to 195 Clyde Avenue for a motor vehicle accident involving one car striking two parked cars. Officers were advised while traveling to the call that the operator was leaving the scene on foot. Officers located the suspect, Jeffery A. Bull, a short distance from the accident scene. Jeffery was found to be intoxicated and operating the vehicle that struck the two parked cars. Jeffery was taken into custody for driving while intoxicated and transported to the City Jail without incident.
In the paper

Vestal, NY

#12 Dec 10, 2012
Unknown wrote:
Who us this person
In the paper, one reaps what he sews & will continue his downward spiral.
Bout that time

Vestal, NY

#13 Mar 13, 2013
I'm sure the financial pain has set in!
interesting

Binghamton, NY

#14 May 12, 2013
Man hits parked cars, arrested for DWI
Updated: Sunday, 09 Dec 2012, 11:19 PM EST
Published : Sunday, 09 Dec 2012, 11:19 PM EST
Lindsay Munschauer
JAMESTOWN, N.Y.(WIVB)- A Lakewood man is under arrest, accused of driving drunk and crashing into two parked cars.
Jamestown Police say 39-year-old Jeffery A. Bull hit two cars parked on Clyde Avenue Sunday evening.
According to authorities Bull then tried to flee the crash on foot. Officers quickly located him a short distance away from the scene.
Bull was arrested and taken to the City Jail. He's facing multiple charges including D.W.I., Aggravated D.W.I., Speeding, and Leaving the scene of an accident.
good dude

Binghamton, NY

#16 Dec 23, 2013
He got his shyt right now, you good bro!
Jeff Bull

Batavia, NY

#17 Jul 27, 2017
Miss you Jamie Butts.
Getemoffdastreet s

Tonawanda, NY

#18 Jul 28, 2017
In the paper wrote:
<quoted text>In the paper, one reaps what he sews & will continue his downward spiral.
Its "One Reaps what he Sows". J.S.
Good work

Lancaster, NY

#19 Jul 28, 2017
Getemoffdastreets wrote:
<quoted text>

Its "One Reaps what he Sows". J.S.
Look who just cought up, only took 4 years and 5 months! Lmmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Land Bank improving properties in Jamestown, Du... 1 min kingofwelfare 4
Ashville Grocery 7 min yup 25
Chad & Wosey Nelson 1 hr David 4
Queen of photo ops 1 hr Barn Owl 2
Linnzi milliman 1 hr Linnzi Fr 20
Robbi Cooper? (Jan '17) 2 hr Wig 13
Joey wise 2 hr Bundy 8
jpd cuts ties with wnynewsnow 6 hr Observer 3
Yo Burritto Closing 8 hr Angie 15

Jamestown Jobs