girl

Binghamton, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
This smut needs to stop screwing all of her moms boyfriends. Because then her smutty mom turns around and sleeps with her daughters boyfriends. Keep it in the family I guess. Desi needs to close her legs, wipe the jizz off her chin, sit down somewhere. And for god sakes grow some hair. You have a 50 year olds hairdo
U a hater

Jamestown, NY

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Shes the 1 with da full time job, doubt u have dat hata
yuck

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Gang banged at 15. Train ran on her at 17. Still spreading her legs at 21. That's the only full time job i know of. YUCK. Her Pussy is like beat up hamburger meat. smells like bad ajs. Hair cut looking like butch . And the mother whos in her fortys almost 50 still doing it like she 21. Guess the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.
Lol

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2013
U a hater wrote:
Shes the 1 with da full time job, doubt u have dat hata
At 7/11 hoe sit down
xxx

Jamestown, NY

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Dam that some mean shit y
To say bout ppl we all make mistakes
hahahaha

Lakewood, NY

#6 Jan 22, 2013
ajs is yummy... bad example
yikes

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Nasty smut smells like straight tuna nd she don't look like a girl she got some manly features ishh she f*ck wit anything that can stuff her
yikes

Binghamton, NY

#9 Jan 26, 2013
She messes with her sisters father ishh 9283
Lol

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Saw her on Facebook on t.j. Scott's profile with a tittie picture posing like a smut ewww
country27

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2013
who this desi girl let me got her number
u know it

Fredonia, NY

#13 Jan 27, 2013
she comes by her behavior honestly. She saw her mother bring different guys home all the time so that is the behavior that she is used to. Leave her alone and talk shit about her mother. She taught her daughter how to do that. Its not her fault her mother can't act grown. She is a grandmother and shouldn't be going out anymore.
mama musty cooch

Florence, MA

#14 Jan 27, 2013
Her Mama is Muff Cabbage!
Why

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2013
Nobody has mentioned that killer mustache! Girl, I know you see it! An upper lip wax is like 8 bucks! For real!
Cool

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2013
I like me a Hairy women
Silver

United States

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Wow
Idiots

Jamestown, NY

#18 Dec 18, 2014
1 How do you know what she smells like down there? You had your face down there? 2 Get a job and get a life and you wouldn't have time to sit here running your mouth about shyt you know nothing about. Jealous much
YouDumDum

Jamestown, NY

#19 Dec 19, 2014
Actually, you're the idiot. Would you like to know why? Well, no one has mentioned Desi on here since January 28, 2013 and then you get on here, comment ("defending her") and bring her name back up to the top which it was nowhere near before so that a**holes will now continue to talk about her and sh!t on her name, once again. Dummy! lol She is a smut, though, so who cares! Also, for the record, what would anyone be jealous of her for? She doesn't have anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily blackwood 11 min aah 21
Kris Stearns 13 min Welfaretrash 2
Men with big packages? 19 min Sonja M 2
Junkies don't go to heaven 22 min read the bible 30
Cayden 27 min Wow 5
Kris 36 min Dirty Capeez 4
La Cocina Mexican Restaurant 1 hr citizen x 9
KKK New Chapter Looking for members 3 hr dawn 25
Drug bust on Barrett 16 hr WakeUpCall 45
sexy chick at frog 21 hr Frewsburg 13