First Prev
of 2
Next Last
watch out

Twinsburg, OH

#1 Jun 9, 2012
Hey everybody out there. This is a warning. I saw Mr. Lionneta get gaffled up by two undercovers with badges around their neck. This happened last week I have been checking the papers nothing. Please be careful. He went to Falconer High School so I am postive it was him.
OMG

Meyersdale, PA

#2 Jun 10, 2012
wow another snitch in jamestown not surprised
lol

Chardon, OH

#3 Jun 11, 2012
OMG wrote:
wow another snitch in jamestown not surprised
yeah go figure right111
typical

Binghamton, NY

#4 Jun 11, 2012
good riddance, he is a scum bag drug dealer, and his gf is a c*nt with fake ti*s,
monica

Alfred Station, NY

#5 Jun 12, 2012
timmy is my sugar daddy. he isn't a narc. it was a mistake. the cops thought we was soebody else. he's still holding and can be reached at his pager, for those who have it. he isnt a narc. he takes care of me
Molly

Houston, TX

#7 Aug 14, 2012
More gossip
molly is a poser

Fredonia, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2012
Molly wrote:
More gossip
Houston 4th largest city of hell!
Im 13 and I absolutely hate this sorry excuse of a city. Don't even try coming here without a car. The only way to move around is to drive your car on a massive concrete excuse of a freeway, or a road filled with potholes. I've seen better freeways on my trip in Africa. It's a no-zoning lawed, rednecked, illegal and ghetto infested ****hole and to top it off, we have a dumb**** lesbian mayor who can't even do ****!!!! All the girls are fat***** with gills ( from the pollution and nasty swamp water)
Molly

Houston, TX

#11 Aug 14, 2012
Oh my

United States

#13 Aug 14, 2012
Blah Blah Blah Molly get off you fat A$$ and do something. You have to be huge since you sit on the computer all day.
Molly

Houston, TX

#14 Aug 14, 2012
Molly

Houston, TX

#15 Aug 14, 2012
Oh my wrote:
Blah Blah Blah Molly get off you fat A$$ and do something. You have to be huge since you sit on the computer all day.
It's called vacation and sitting at the pool. Trying to enlighten and educate the ignorant. Definitely not fat either. Are you? Is that why you assume I am? Sometimes it feels good to be bored and do nothing. Do you know what I mean?
Oh my

United States

#16 Aug 14, 2012
Nope not a clue. I have never been beached and had water poured on me to keep me alive. So please enlighten me.
shock the monkey

Herndon, VA

#17 Aug 14, 2012
LMFAO!!!!! THATS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!! BEACHED! seriously i been laughing for over 20 mins at that comment...thank you for that.
lmfao

United States

#18 Aug 14, 2012
u mean timmy LUNETTA
Oh my

United States

#19 Aug 14, 2012
Thanks I try. She must have too much time on her hands to keep track and comment on all these feeds. She's no better I haven't seen her type one really smart thing herself. Maybe if I gave her a fish she will do a trick and leave.
Curious

Herndon, VA

#20 Aug 14, 2012
So what do you do? Sit and research where you live all day just to prove its bigger than jtown? Um duh who doesn't know that? Lets give a million dollars to Albert Einstein!
Oh my

United States

#21 Aug 14, 2012
We can only hope a big hurricane will come up the coast and carry her back out to sea.
Molly

Houston, TX

#22 Aug 14, 2012
Curious wrote:
So what do you do? Sit and research where you live all day just to prove its bigger than jtown? Um duh who doesn't know that? Lets give a million dollars to Albert Einstein!
A duh.... thats not what I do. In the thread I started my question was why anyone healthy and competent would choose to live in such dirty little town with little or no opportunity to better oneself? Duh obviously not about the size of a town? You have a hard time understanding things?
Oh my

United States

#23 Aug 14, 2012
So why post on every one. You have to be board. Sure this is a small crappy town to most but not all of it. Not all the ppl. If you live near the center of town sure your going to run into ppl who are well not that great. I choose not to live there I live on the outside of the town. I choose to do better. There are alot of well to do ppl who actually care and do good things but sorry most are probably not on here yucking it up cause they actually have a life. I am here playing since I am board. I will have to say for living in this town most of my life. I still see new faces and still run into ppl I haven't seen in yrs.
Curious

Herndon, VA

#24 Aug 14, 2012
Do you have a hard time with competency? You are on every single topic on this forum saying the same thing!! Baby beluga in the deep blue sea, washed on the shore of the big city! So furious is she, thrashing and bashing jamestown is her stee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn battles 15 min Hahaha 4
Worthless girls that chose men and fun over the... 27 min Here 1 12
Police frequency 34 min 716 lucy 3
buddy 37 min Question 3
Black lives matter March tonight 48 min HUH 8
Alicia Newhouse/Wilson 1 hr Kimmie 25
Local women 1 hr Told ya 2

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance