DEA

United States

#1 Feb 23, 2013
watch out dea pigs are in town. they are about to make a huge bust!!! i promise u it will be on the news by next friday...
trap

Meriden, CT

#3 Feb 24, 2013
This towns riddled with snitches.....
Charlie Chan

Medford, MA

#4 Feb 24, 2013
I give free buffet to all snitchers.
good

Vestal, NY

#5 Feb 24, 2013
snitches keep you coloreds in jail :)
Dea

Olean, NY

#6 Feb 24, 2013
They are everywhere not only dea but homeland security .... That is one strong di$k when it comes to a bust because they can arrest you for ANYTHING.. They need to just fumigate Jamestown ... Clean that place up!
good

Jamestown, NY

#8 Feb 24, 2013
I'll be cracking up watching all of you scumbags go down. I will turn in every drug dealer I know and clean this city up.
narc not nark

Washington, DC

#11 Feb 24, 2013
good wrote:
I'll be cracking up watching all of you scumbags go down. I will turn in every drug dealer I know and clean this city up.
I agree... I don't even KNOW a dealer but if I did...I would give POLICE, DEA, HOMELAND SECURITY name and address at the drop of a DIME.

Drug dealers destroy our city. Look at Second Street. When they were building that complex I thought it was going to be town homes for sale... As a professional I would love to buy a new construction home in Jamestown. Guess what WRONG, it went to... well we all know who it went to.

When the FEDS make an appearance in a small town like Jamestown, it can only mean one thing. That other post about homeland security is true... they enforce just about every single law...

Scumbags of Jamestown should seek another city to infest.
Bill

Fredonia, NY

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Lol whose worth the dea
seriously

United States

#14 Feb 24, 2013
narc not nark wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree... I don't even KNOW a dealer but if I did...I would give POLICE, DEA, HOMELAND SECURITY name and address at the drop of a DIME.
Drug dealers destroy our city. Look at Second Street. When they were building that complex I thought it was going to be town homes for sale... As a professional I would love to buy a new construction home in Jamestown. Guess what WRONG, it went to... well we all know who it went to.
When the FEDS make an appearance in a small town like Jamestown, it can only mean one thing. That other post about homeland security is true... they enforce just about every single law...
Scumbags of Jamestown should seek another city to infest.
I agree, if the city were going to build "The Projects" they shouldve done it down by Spring St or that general area, not right near down town! Its an embarassment for the city. Yet they want to try and bring in entertainment and tourist, once they see "The Projects", they'll be turning around and fleeing Jamestown
Dea

Olean, NY

#15 Feb 24, 2013
The Feds are in Jamestown... Actually everywhere... I went to the gas station the other day to buy some beer and I saw " border patrol" there ... Border patrol? Really but just look up what they do.. I was amazed .. Jamestown is in THEIR jurisdiction... And they enforce just about every law too... I can't wait for Jamestown to be just wiped clean like a dirty diaper and thrown away
LMAO

Johnson City, NY

#16 Feb 26, 2013
good wrote:
I'll be cracking up watching all of you scumbags go down. I will turn in every drug dealer I know and clean this city up.
Homeland security are idoits they dont even know where to get drugs they let the narks deal and go free still f****d in the head. Why arrest people and let the narks go and still deal drugs wow whats wrong with that picture.
Just me

Fredonia, NY

#17 Feb 26, 2013
I hope they go on this site and bust everyone for slander!
you pegged it

Jamestown, NY

#18 Feb 27, 2013
narc not nark

Washington, DC

#19 Feb 27, 2013
I really hope that in about 5 years when I'm ready to have a family and settle down, that city is cleaned up! If Guiliani did it NYC with crime organization, it can happen in Jamestown with these scumbags!
seriously

United States

#21 Feb 28, 2013
narc not nark wrote:
I really hope that in about 5 years when I'm ready to have a family and settle down, that city is cleaned up! If Guiliani did it NYC with crime organization, it can happen in Jamestown with these scumbags!
where do you think alot of these people are coming from? I heard the new highrise on 2nd & winsor st, paid people to come in from NYC to live there, i dont know how true it is, but people outside of jamestown hear about how bad the drug problem is here and bee line to make their money!
Hmm

Olean, NY

#22 Mar 1, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
where do you think alot of these people are coming from? I heard the new highrise on 2nd & winsor st, paid people to come in from NYC to live there, i dont know how true it is, but people outside of jamestown hear about how bad the drug problem is here and bee line to make their money!
Have you ever lived in NYC in the 80's? It is Disneyland compared to back then. 5 years ago Jamestown wasn't as bad as it is now, and the state and federal government peeked their heads in every now and then. Now? It's game over. Honestly if you still sell drugs in Jamestown after all the arrests going you are a dumass. So please pack your bags and go.

The above statement is a sht lie.the suit and ties behind that operation are in NYC where a 1 bedroom apartment easily generates $2000 a month. Why bring them to a city where a 1 bedroom is $400?
:)

Johnson City, NY

#23 Mar 1, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>where do you think alot of these people are coming from? I heard the new highrise on 2nd & winsor st, paid people to come in from NYC to live there, i dont know how true it is, but people outside of jamestown hear about how bad the drug problem is here and bee line to make their money!
That's not tru , I'm from NYC and no 1 paid me to come here so ur facts are wrong.
Dear DEA

Binghamton, NY

#24 Mar 2, 2013
Dea wrote:
The Feds are in Jamestown... Actually everywhere... I went to the gas station the other day to buy some beer and I saw " border patrol" there ... Border patrol? Really but just look up what they do.. I was amazed .. Jamestown is in THEIR jurisdiction... And they enforce just about every law too... I can't wait for Jamestown to be just wiped clean like a dirty diaper and thrown away
The Border Patrol agents occasionally transport inmates when they are caught at the border. It doesn't mean they are here investigating. I saw an ice cream truck yesterday, thinks there's a dude driving around selling ice cream?
lol

Marietta, GA

#26 Mar 2, 2013
Jamestown full of snitches, bitches, an junkies 95% fall in one of those catergories

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Janelle cornelus 21 min Thanks 15
Codie kneppshield 37 min Scenequeen716 9
traya begel aka traya Patterson slut 51 min Truth 32
Richard Riley 59 min That Dude 1
Accident on Willard ext 1 hr ErG 4
Josh lincoln 1 hr Truth 2
karma 1 hr Mvp 5
murder suspect arrested 5 hr wow 12
searching the lake? 7 hr whoa 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages