Posted in the Jamestown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cooper A MESS Sarah

Jamestown, NY

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Sarah Elizabeth Cooper
well you can deff tell were my mind is today first thing this morning i leave the house and get to town and relize my dress is inside out..now i walk outta the house and leave and relize i forgot my shoes wtf...ugh not good day...i love you baby you are my everything! with Jim Bob.
Like Share 51 minutes ago via mobile

Sarah Elizabeth Cooper
3 hours ago via mobile
you never truly understand how much you really miss and love someone till there not next to you and you cant hear there voice! i love and miss you like crazy boo boo ...i just want this to be over!! trying to stay strong but not knowing what going on killing me inside but i know we will get threw this ...i love you!! with Jim Bob.

Sarah Elizabeth Cooper
4 hours ago via mobile
i dont care what anyone says im proud to be your wifey and proud to have you as my hubby! i love you so much baby boo...you are my world and i hope you know that!! you have my heart and always will !!! with Jim Bob.

Sarah Elizabeth Cooper
5 hours ago via mobile
so stressed sick to my stomach not knowing whats going on is freaking me out..i pray for the best ..please no questions im to stressed i love you boo boo! with Jim Bob.

Sarah Elizabeth Cooper
6 hours ago via mobile
well im awake getting ready to go get shit figured out...for the once who know whats going on wish us luck and pray...for the onces that dont well idk what to say exept right now this is a personal family issue and just say a little prayer for everything to go ok! thanks! with Jim Bob.

Sarah Elizabeth Cooper
14 hours ago via mobile
idc what any has to say i love my husband he is my world! and i know he loves me and id never do anything to ruin us! he has my heart and has been there for me! i am married and thats how its gunna be this man is amazing and treats me like his queen!! i love you baby and im not going anywere! as for you people please dont ask questions..no me and hubby didnt split up..just alot going on personal stuff!! i love you my boo boo!! tonight is gunna be a long sleepless night!! feeling missing him with Jim Bob.

Sarah Elizabeth Cooper
15 hours ago via mobile
so tired but cant sleep! i am sick to my stomach!!

Sarah Elizabeth Cooper
17 hours ago via mobile
So depressed ..so down and out tonight! I love you baby boy!! You have my always and forever! with Jim Bob.

Sarah Elizabeth Cooper
Yesterday via mobile
Once a lier always a lier ..just like once a cheater always a cheater...how about once a hoe always a hoe!!

Everything between us seems to be changing and I don't know why! Things you once liked to do is no longer! Our routine has change, is it me am I the reason your changing? Is it you yourself needs a change ..do you not like that time we use to spend anymore?? Everything has changed! So please help me understand!? feeling unimportant with Jim Bob.

Jim Bob No nothings changing bby. Yes there's thing I like to do we still do them. Yes we like the same shows just about the same. No it's nobody and yes I do like every minute we spend together bby. No nothing is Changing bby I love yu wit all my heart bby.

Sarah Elizabeth Cooper well seems like you cant even watch our shows with me anymore! from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed yoyr doing your own thing...you dont even spend time with me at night...sleeping isnt spending time with me!! and i just dont always wanna have sex thats not spending time together eather...i wanna do something play cards something..

Sarah Elizabeth Cooper well seems like you cant even watch our shows with me anymore! from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed yoyr doing your own thing.you dont even spend time with me at night.sleeping isnt spending time with me!! and i just dont always wanna have sex thats not spending time together eather.i wanna do something play cards something.

Sarah Elizabeth Cooper i do love you dont get me wrong but you say things arnt changing when really they are!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Wow... I've always wondered what troubles a teenager... Jeesh, you know future employers see the nonsensical shit you post right?
this cooper chic wow

Schenectady, NY

#4 Jun 21, 2013
I think I've seen her on here before, what a spiraling nightmare she must be. Saying she's a good mom when all this is going on? Shes not even good for her self and sounds like the kids dad has had enough and ready to walk. Too bad the kids have to be raised in that, they should be removed from the home. Of the act like this on line, just imagine how they act in the house. Boy if those walls could talk, the children just might! Shameful excuse for adults.
I bank on it

Jamestown, NY

#5 Jun 21, 2013
The Abraham Lincoln wrote:
Wow... I've always wondered what troubles a teenager... Jeesh, you know future employers see the nonsensical shit you post right?
I bank on it that these people don't have jobs and live off the system. Seeing all hours of what was posted, the late nights and all through the day? They don't work, they living off the system. We must work and put into the system to support people like this?? Damn it!

Since: Jun 13

Jamestown, NY

#6 Jun 21, 2013
get a life ppl if u dont like what she writes on her fb dont read it.
Rock bttm

Jamestown, NY

#7 Jun 21, 2013
What in flying h3ll did i just read? Are people really that far gone? I thought i had troubles, but i was just put in my place after reading this blog. It's chilling that i could even pass anyone like this out in public, let alone knowing them in person. What a ruthless existence that's far from appealing!
image and self respect

Jamestown, NY

#8 Jun 21, 2013
happily me 63 wrote:
get a life ppl if u dont like what she writes on her fb dont read it.
These humanites lack this, trailer park living trash is what it sounds like!
where is she

Schenectady, NY

#9 Jun 21, 2013
Lol I know that burnt, bleach blond hair gush is related to this Sara girl. I'm waiting for her to crash this form.
sarah

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 21, 2013
for one none of you know whats going on..for another thing i dont have to explain anything to any of you! and sorry to burst your bubble but my husband didnt walk out on me! its none of anyones buisness whats going on and whats funny is the person posting this shit has to be on my friends on fb cuz my fb is privet only people who can see my stuff is my friends so if you dont like me then delete me..i never did anything to anyone for you all to sit here and bash me like you are! i dont start fights i stick to myself and try to help people out the best i can if they need it and i still get bashed ...and whats funny is the ones who are bashing me cant even use there real name...it shows how pothetic your life is that you have to butt ur nose in my life...y cant you people just leave me alone!! and if you gotta sitt here and bash me it shows your no better..and as for my kids leave them outta this!! there are little kids grow up...
Lisa

Jamestown, NY

#11 Jun 21, 2013
Jim, why is all i have to ask? What is it about her that you like so much? You can't tell me that your thoughts of your wife are the same as the day you met. You should think about the person you want to be with before handing a mess like that your last name! Your in the middle of learning.
Clueless wreck

Jamestown, NY

#12 Jun 21, 2013
sarah wrote:
for one none of you know whats going on..for another thing i dont have to explain anything to any of you! and sorry to burst your bubble but my husband didnt walk out on me! its none of anyones buisness whats going on and whats funny is the person posting this shit has to be on my friends on fb cuz my fb is privet only people who can see my stuff is my friends so if you dont like me then delete me..i never did anything to anyone for you all to sit here and bash me like you are! i dont start fights i stick to myself and try to help people out the best i can if they need it and i still get bashed ...and whats funny is the ones who are bashing me cant even use there real name...it shows how pothetic your life is that you have to butt ur nose in my life...y cant you people just leave me alone!! and if you gotta sitt here and bash me it shows your no better..and as for my kids leave them outta this!! there are little kids grow up...
B*tch, your not private, i can see everything you post and i'm NOT FRIENDS with you on FB. Your f*cking crazy and need to take your bipolar as* out of our family, none of us like you and for reasons posted above. Just drop dead s*ank, you have nothing, never will be anything. I've got and built more in my life then you will ever have, but you can dream. Hell, you can't even remember to put your shoes on and wear your dress right before you leave for the store, that's not saying much for you. It's a good thing you left town, you would be a goner had you not left.
and here it is

Jamestown, NY

#13 Jun 21, 2013
The truth comes out!
sarah

Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 21, 2013
for one jimmy loves me and he dont care what any of you have to say!! to bad all you do is talk shit about him you call urself his family haha your the trash ...bahaha fat ass nasty lisa i dont wanna here your shit cuz all you do is talk about him...go back and crawl inside ur roach infested house you trash ....you just mad jimmy is happy!!!
jimmy

Jamestown, NY

#15 Jun 21, 2013
Hold on there a minute Sarah... I think these people may be on to something.
what you going to do now

Jamestown, NY

#17 Jun 21, 2013
sarah wrote:
for one jimmy loves me and he dont care what any of you have to say!! to bad all you do is talk shit about him you call urself his family haha your the trash ...bahaha fat ass nasty lisa i dont wanna here your shit cuz all you do is talk about him...go back and crawl inside ur roach infested house you trash ....you just mad jimmy is happy!!!
You always posting that people won't post their real names and someone did? What's your next move? Sounds like this Lisa girl called you on your own bullshit and quite well i might add. What's your next move? Will it involve you liftin your heft from the chair?

Since: Jun 13

Jamestown, NY

#18 Jun 22, 2013
sarah wrote:
u shouldnt have to explain ur self to anyone its no ones business
truth teller

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jun 22, 2013
Jim bobs mom Mary is another welfare rat. His dad jim cooper is a first class bum as well.
matter of time

East Granby, CT

#20 Jun 22, 2013
Only a matter of time b4 this is removed and another 1 is made. Like a stain, it always comes back.
sarah

Chicago, IL

#21 Jun 22, 2013
jimmy wrote:
Hold on there a minute Sarah... I think these people may be on to something.
bahaha nice try sweety i know for a fact this isnt my hubby..duh you people act like ur so tough talking shit like always damn smuts
ShameonLisa

Jamestown, NY

#22 Jun 23, 2013
Seems Like this fat Lisa chic needs to get her nose out of other peoples lives.Lisa you must not think you have built such a great life for yourself if your poking your nose in others issues.How about you get some slim fast and head back to your great life you built for yourself.I do not know any of you (Thank God)but I was bored and thought I would chime in.Sara sounds like your man is not worth the shit you are going through.Fat Lisa is worried about him running their name through the mud (something tells me the name was always in the mud and I bet Lisa had her part in the dragging)Sara take your kids and run like the wind and don't look back!Go work part time and go to college part time until you get a degree.Better yourself for the sake of your children.Stay away from men until you get yourself right and then you have a better chance at finding a good man (which seems to be what you want)Who would want to be with a man who has a trail of family trash stalking him?Im willing to bet that this Jim Bob (is this the waltons?)is not worth the sleepless nights in the long run!The best way to get back at trash is to better yourself.I wish you luck.
Lisa,the only type of person who would copy countless posts off someones facebook page is someone with the mind of a 6th grader,grow up and stop calling people trash when the trash here seems to be you.Head back to that great life of your and worry about yourself.From the sounds of it you have a lot of work to do,on YOURSELF!Your heartless trash,which is the worse kind of trash there is.Shame on you.Lets all pray Lisa does not have children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Devilleger of BM Eletric is a coke head. 12 min fact 24
Jeremy Barmore 22 min Old friend of JB 6
Fresco restaurant down town 22 min Tard watching 55
Big black dude JCC 44 min Randy 3
The Connection 48 min The Abraham Lincoln 35
Tirell Mcentire n his boys (Jan '13) 57 min The Abraham Lincoln 28
Brittany Whitehill pregnant again 1 hr goodgood 11
new bar that was Sky 1 hr karma is a bitch 67
Snyder's 4 hr Smh 27
Jamestown Dating