was there a body found dead on the no...

was there a body found dead on the northside

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

Just-US

Fredonia, NY

#1 May 5, 2012
ON 11TH ST.
B

Fredonia, NY

#2 May 5, 2012
I heard that there was a body found alive there.
weird

Jamestown, NY

#3 May 5, 2012
where in the world is Montour Falls and why are so many of the residents there interested in Jamestown's Topix?
MICHAEL JOHNSON

Lockport, NY

#5 May 6, 2012
DAMN MONKEYS NEED TO GET JOBS AND STOP LIVING OFF OF UNCLE SAM AND THE WHITE MAN!!!
disturbed that you exist

Johnson City, NY

#6 May 7, 2012
You smallminded people are absolutely disgusting. I'm glad I don't know you. If anyone in our city is a waste of space, it's people like you.

If somebody's child or mother or sibling really has passed away, shame on you for making a mockery of their pain and using it to further your pathetic cause- hatred. That doesn't make you special, it means that part of your soul is missing and you are far uglier than the people you criticize. You may be welcomed in Florida or Georgia, but here we see you as you are- undereducated and pathetic white trash. To be fair, maybe your momma didn't love you, but you need to work through your feelings in therapy rather than spewing it out at the people around you. We are talking about the loss of an actual human being here.

To the family and friends of the deceased...I'm so very sorry for your loss, may your loved one rest in peace.
disturbed

Johnson City, NY

#8 May 7, 2012
Paul, when people who lack education raise entire uneducated families, it becomes an epidemic. Something needs to be done to help our own people in Jamestown to gain employment and education. If they are just doing what their parents did, they're just getting along in the way they've always existed. Jamestown needs to change, criticizing people that live in the slums doesn't help anyone. Why does Jamestown need to have slums? Hold the property owners responsible for maintaining and rents go up. At the same time, a whole slew of jack-of-all-trades positions open. Just saying...the burden is kind of on Jamestown there, and the fingerpointers aren't helping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Blankenship 1 min Jimmy bro 3
miserable ex 22 min fresh 2
Jamie Perrin 47 min Bitch 12
Too many baby daddies 1 hr Mark Mark 28
17 Norwood 1 hr Glad to be gone 3
The Fab 5 1 hr OnToilet82Much 5
Who's next on the chopping block to OD? There's... 1 hr your moms 31
Frank Cindy 7 hr shesagangleader 20

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web