NinosNewGirl

New York, NY

#1 Dec 7, 2017
My sexy play toy Nino. Do your girl know bout me? Is all good Boo. Mami gon call her soon. Issa rap now boi. You gin be mines
Okk

Jamestown, NY

#2 Dec 7, 2017
NinosNewGirl wrote:
My sexy play toy Nino. Do your girl know bout me? Is all good Boo. Mami gon call her soon. Issa rap now boi. You gin be mines
If he cheat on his gf to be with you..he is gonna cheat on you to be with the next..js
Duh

Jamestown, NY

#3 Dec 7, 2017
Lmao. That's most men in jt
wow

Jamestown, NY

#4 Dec 7, 2017
Okk wrote:
<quoted text>
If he cheat on his gf to be with you..he is gonna cheat on you to be with the next..js
Thank you! If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you! You side chicks need to stop thinking that you're special.
Woah

Jamestown, NY

#5 Dec 7, 2017
Lol someones papi is about to get caught up####
Maybe not

Jamestown, NY

#6 Dec 7, 2017
NinosNewGirl wrote:
How do you know he gonna be yours just because you tell?Some women are stuck on stupid.
finna

Buffalo, NY

#7 Dec 7, 2017
Oh no you diíint!!!
Pleasee

Jamestown, NY

#8 Dec 7, 2017
NinosNewGirl wrote:
Dont get mad because he doesnt want you.What?Did you think you were any more special than all the other thousands of b####es?Nah mami. You just another side chick.Lesson learned
Igotmygirlsback

Elmira, NY

#9 Dec 8, 2017
To who ever Ninos ďnew bi@chĒ is you are one stupid bi@ch first off if you want my girl to know about you put your real name not some fake ass shit!!! Second off you ainít his first side bi@ch probably wonít be the last, he ainít going anywhere...you bi@ches are dumb asf stop trying to break up a family fr and my girl isnít someone you want to fuck with on a real note!!!
C ya

Jamestown, NY

#10 Dec 8, 2017
NinosNewGirl wrote:
Looks like you got cut off. Issa rap mami. Stop being so thirsty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Marra bashed by Jolynn and January on Ryan... 18 min Daaang 8
Juan danh free 1 hr Yucko 19
Whos joey now screwing 1 hr alan 6
Whitney Harrington 1 hr Had it 9
Catherine care molesting her son 1 hr Missy 3
Having sex with rabbitts 1 hr Missy 2
Name some bed bug landlords 1 hr Sweed 11
Lakewood Busti Security Guards 10 hr Oldlady 5
Raid on prendergast Fri Unsure 13

Jamestown Jobs