Who is Tiffany Walsh?
Anonymous

Jamestown, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2013
What do u want to know
Anonymous

Jamestown, NY

#4 Jan 21, 2013
She's nothing interesting. Just a washed up Jamestown scuz.
nanananabooboo

Nashua, NH

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Hate that scuz wrote:
She is a herion addict, and pill popper. She had her kids taken away from her. She never got to take her baby home from the hospital. She is trash and deserves what she gets. She is one of Jamestowns worse mothers alive. She uses everyone around her for drugs money and rides to get drugs and money she is worthless as worthless gets she is a whore...
I can't stand her but ik for a fact she don't even do drugs and has never had any kids! Duh lmfao
nanananabooboo

Nashua, NH

#7 Jan 23, 2013
My bad thought it said tiffani wash
Anonymous

Vestal, NY

#8 Jan 23, 2013
she got her kids taken away ?
lame

Grantville, PA

#10 Jan 24, 2013
keep it clean peewwww
haha

Fredonia, NY

#11 Jan 24, 2013
She is addicted to meth.
unknown

Grand Blanc, MI

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Y'all are wrong actually I know the story behind her drug use her kids where they are and what's going on I don't care if you guys hate her I donto like her either but false info is dumb this whole site is a waste
Anonymous

Lawrence, MA

#17 Jan 29, 2013
She falsly accused her kids father and put him in jail just because he wanted to see and take his kid. she down right nasty n sick in her head. shes always at the bars thinking shes going to make friends and thinks shes hot enough to get a good guy, the only guy shes ever going get is guys thats going to use her.
Anonymous

Lawrence, MA

#18 Jan 29, 2013
Mistake that was for amanda walsh.
Anonymous

Vestal, NY

#22 May 17, 2013
Tiffany Walsh is a drug using prostitute that sleeps with random men for drugs. Had her kids taken away from her BC she is a terrible mom. Her man got her to shoot up while being pregnant and they are on welfare. Neither of them work and they sell their food stamps for money to pay for their drugs and alcohol. She won't get her kids back as long as she is with her boyfriend, if she believes otherwise.. she is stupid. Final thought on Tiffany Walsh,she is a liver, thief, and a user. She uses people for whatever she needs. Never a dull moment when your around her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig VanHook 7 min Itsofficial 5
Whats wrong with the ALT-Right or Is racism jus... 10 min someone who cares 10
Estus Family 23 min Disgusting 6
Will never date an older man again 50 min frantic 7
Megan Leeper 50 min Don 3
Samantha Jo Stritzinger 1 hr Jamestown 17
Tayy turner 1 hr Waitforit 4
New gentlemans club 4 hr Slammin Sammy 39
@Dyllan Ownbey Murder 10 hr Yeah well 11

Jamestown Jobs