Angered Shopper

Vestal, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2012
I was just at Walmart and they informed me that the new Wii U probably won't be available this holiday season. They asked me if I pre ordered it and I was like who pre orders anything these days. I've also looked online and there's only ones available on eBay. So I guess eBay it is.
momof4

Jamestown, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Angered Shopper wrote:
I was just at Walmart and they informed me that the new Wii U probably won't be available this holiday season. They asked me if I pre ordered it and I was like who pre orders anything these days. I've also looked online and there's only ones available on eBay. So I guess eBay it is.
Toys R Us is supposed to have them tonight @ 8pm in stores only! But don't waste your money on the white one. You'll use up all your memory on the 1st update. If you can't find black you're better off waiting.
FML

Jamestown, NY

#3 Nov 23, 2012
momof4 wrote:
<quoted text>Toys R Us is supposed to have them tonight @ 8pm in stores only! But don't waste your money on the white one. You'll use up all your memory on the 1st update. If you can't find black you're better off waiting.
So one color has more memory than the other? Doesn't make sense.
momof4

Jamestown, NY

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Yes. That's how it is. Go online to nintendo.com and check out the differences. Or call up one of the electronic stores like Gamerz Haven or Game Stop and ask they'll tell you that's how it is. That's why the white one is 299.99 or the black one is 349.99.
Pete

Meadville, PA

#5 Nov 23, 2012
I just got the system last weekend and its awesome!!!
Really

Meadville, PA

#6 Nov 23, 2012
The Wii has been out for years. Get a clue.
momof4

United States

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Really wrote:
The Wii has been out for years. Get a clue.
The Wii has been out for years we are talking about the Wii U. If you don't know what we are discussing don't bother commenting. Good for you Pete glad you found 1! Wish I had been as lucky. Only one I found they wanted 500$ for from Gamerz Haven and I figured the extra 150$ was worth a wait. Lol
FML

Fairfax, VA

#8 Nov 23, 2012
momof4 wrote:
<quoted text>The Wii has been out for years we are talking about the Wii U. If you don't know what we are discussing don't bother commenting. Good for you Pete glad you found 1! Wish I had been as lucky. Only one I found they wanted 500$ for from Gamerz Haven and I figured the extra 150$ was worth a wait. Lol
Look to the future, a year from now they will be $200. You lower level people live for this stuff. I could care less.
Mark

Meadville, PA

#9 Nov 23, 2012
I have one who wants to come over and play sometime?
momof4

Jamestown, NY

#10 Nov 23, 2012
FML wrote:
<quoted text>Look to the future, a year from now they will be $200. You lower level people live for this stuff. I could care less.
Lower level people? Like you know absolutely anything about me. I want one for my kids. Low level that's funny. Let me guess you're one of those people that would stand in line for days to get an Iphone 5 but you call us lower level for talking about a game system? Seriously go troll somewhere else!
FML

Fairfax, VA

#11 Nov 24, 2012
momof4 wrote:
<quoted text>Lower level people? Like you know absolutely anything about me. I want one for my kids. Low level that's funny. Let me guess you're one of those people that would stand in line for days to get an Iphone 5 but you call us lower level for talking about a game system? Seriously go troll somewhere else!
your way off, and you sound "lower level".
momof4

Jamestown, NY

#12 Nov 24, 2012
FML wrote:
<quoted text>your way off, and you sound "lower level".
Yep you got me. I'm lower level. Whatever it is you mean by that. I was just trying to help someone out that was looking for the system. I really could care less about what you think of me. Its just annoying when people like you come on here and try to talk down to others. Especially when you could care less. I mean come on are we still in high school here?
Paul

Vestal, NY

#13 Nov 24, 2012
momof4 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep you got me. I'm lower level. Whatever it is you mean by that. I was just trying to help someone out that was looking for the system. I really could care less about what you think of me. Its just annoying when people like you come on here and try to talk down to others. Especially when you could care less. I mean come on are we still in high school here?
If you want to bounce around on my pecker your screen name can be momof5.
Powerglove

Buffalo, NY

#14 Dec 4, 2012
If it goes not have a Powerglove it is not worth playing, cause when you play with the Powerglove you are playing with power!!
Ross

Lakewood, NY

#15 Dec 5, 2012
Angered Shopper wrote:
Whenever I hear requests like this I think of those pictures CNN always publishes of those little Korean idiots that wait in line for seven days for an Apple product, weeping the whole time.

Go do something valuable with your life. Take your kids to a baseball game. Paint a painting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Blood 16 min Orange juice 1
City Parks-no smoking please! 1 hr Smokey t Bear 5
Bella Spitale 2 hr Game time 9
Can't wait to move 2 hr Nightmare120 22
Oh Amy Pollino 3 hr Haa 5
brittany 3 hr Helen 10
Hostess Whitney at Ruby Tuesday 3 hr Been there 23
Lakewood new pizza bar is a front 7 hr Jamestown Needs t... 5
News : Body Of Missing Jamestown Man Found In River 17 hr people die 37

Jamestown Jobs