grey316 is not Randy Grey

grey316 is not Randy Grey

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

Randy Grey

Endicott, NY

#1 Apr 17, 2008
Please ignore any of these ramblings that this person may write. These views are do not represent me. It sure is easy to hide behind someone else's name. Hey grey316 why don't you come down to Mileys so we can have a little chat?
Tim T

Sayre, PA

#2 Apr 17, 2008
Dude,I'm not grey316, but you should never put yourself out there like that. Someone could come to MILEYS IN JAMESTOWN NEW YORK and well...I don't know who you are either, but you must be some kind of bullet-proof billy-badass to imply open physical challenges to complete strangers. If that's even your real name, you should defend it, I agree, but I'm from JT, born and raised, I know most of our tough-guys, been accused of being one myself,(sounds better when others say it), but WOW dude. Just watch your back (not from me dog). Mad asshole out there gonna take you up on your challenge, who have NOTHING to do with you. Then again, if you're like me, I say "Line em' up!" Problem is that A-hole whith the bottle from behind...
Ryan

Endicott, NY

#6 Apr 26, 2008
losers
Ryan

Sayre, PA

#9 May 7, 2008
That's right mother f-er, they call me RHINO! Now eat a dick you queer!
RYAN

Fredonia, NY

#11 May 8, 2008
No. Ryan Gunnell, and I make a $1000 a week working at Valeo BEOTCH! Now what!? F-U!!!!

“Knowledge is power ”

Since: Aug 07

Somewhere in NY

#12 May 9, 2008
I man if it's a Gunnell you don't screw with it!!! I know a few of them and I wouldn't piss them off.
Ryan

Fredonia, NY

#14 May 9, 2008
Duh, I got my nickname from my boys because I hit like a Rhino!!!I did not give myself a nickname you jag-off!!! And dude is right, I wouldn't piss me off much more if I were you. Punk.
Joel

Fredonia, NY

#15 May 9, 2008
I'm from JT and if you really are ryan Gunnell, then you are a little bitch-ass woman-beater. How come they call your girl one of the "BLISTER-SISTERS from Celeron. The other one goes with Kelly Depas, another lowlife scumdick crackhead.
"Hit like a Rhino! LOL!!! Yeah, maybe the crackpipe or your girl, you hit like a Rhino. Queer. Get a life. And STFU!!!!!!!!!!
Ron Gunnell

Vestal, NY

#16 May 10, 2008
Ok you little freaks. I've had about enough of this shyt.
I know who you little turd snappers are and the next time I see you in Gerry you are dead meat.

Now knock it off and go back to clubbing your bishop..Leave the man's business to men.
Joel

Fredonia, NY

#18 May 11, 2008
Amen. F Gerry (Where is it anyway?)AND we're talking about RYAN GUNNEL. Period. Who the F is Ron and who cares? Obviously no relation, so STFU!
Hey Ryan, hows your boy Vic Rivera doing in prison? You aint nothing without him behind you. Oh yeah, you're nothing anyway. Got od on some oc's. You junkie.
closet cleaner

United States

#23 Mar 1, 2011
What a bunch of losers from the archive
Gunning for Gunnell

Spencer, NY

#24 Mar 4, 2011
OMG Ryan Gunnell is the biggest looser in Jamestown, and have you seen his skank? Please no wonder they have kids and no marriage! I hear his kids go to CV Bush school, no wonder the school is going down hill fast! FFS Ryan, quit breeding and passing on those lousy genes.
4thandgoal

Spencer, NY

#25 Mar 4, 2011
Tim T wrote:
Dude,I'm not grey316, but you should never put yourself out there like that. Someone could come to MILEYS IN JAMESTOWN NEW YORK and well...I don't know who you are either, but you must be some kind of bullet-proof billy-badass to imply open physical challenges to complete strangers. If that's even your real name, you should defend it, I agree, but I'm from JT, born and raised, I know most of our tough-guys, been accused of being one myself,(sounds better when others say it), but WOW dude. Just watch your back (not from me dog). Mad asshole out there gonna take you up on your challenge, who have NOTHING to do with you. Then again, if you're like me, I say "Line em' up!" Problem is that A-hole whith the bottle from behind...
Tim Town accused of being a badass?
Vincent Brooks

United States

#26 Mar 4, 2011
Come on people let's get along. There is nothing that serious to be acting this way about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven Methhead Crowl 1 hr Purrrfect 12
Ken Bone 1 hr ?? 1
Arrests 1 hr Santa 4
Resource Center 2 hr Ken Bone 6
Wesley Jones aka Wes 2 hr nysdoy 8
Kassandra and Shawn 3 hr Also 11
$1000 reward for Allens' Murderer 3 hr Duhs 22
Jamestown Snitches 3 hr getyaback 11
RIP Allen Burnett 4 hr Bitch 49
Cummins hero will be at Mileys @9p on 12-1-16 5 hr Whoa 25