infected with what lol...
get a life

Washington, DC

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Infected yea right Lmao people crack me up that bitch faithly get checked
TYSHAWN AGAIN

Jamestown, NY

#6 Jan 15, 2013
i see my post was removed!!!! figure the odds, but again this chick is no good, dirty as they come, fucks and sucks for a quick buck, and is more worried about who the new dope dealers are in jamestown then her own kids.....def infected ...like i said before if SHE IS SO CLEAN THEN WHY DOES SHE GO TO THE CLINIC LIKE ITS A WEEKLY EVENT...IF U WERNT A SMUT YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO MAKE TRIPS TO THE CLINIC EVEY WEEK... you are a sorry piece of shit, i feel bad for ur kids, they deserve a good mother and that you are not at all...so beware young men for this one she has had h.p.v sence she was 14 yrs old!!!!.dirty as they comE!!!!!!.DIRTY AS THEY COME
tiffany

Bloomfield, NJ

#7 Jan 16, 2013
TYSHAWN AGAIN wrote:
i see my post was removed!!!! figure the odds, but again this chick is no good, dirty as they come, fucks and sucks for a quick buck, and is more worried about who the new dope dealers are in jamestown then her own kids.....def infected ...like i said before if SHE IS SO CLEAN THEN WHY DOES SHE GO TO THE CLINIC LIKE ITS A WEEKLY EVENT...IF U WERNT A SMUT YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO MAKE TRIPS TO THE CLINIC EVEY WEEK... you are a sorry piece of shit, i feel bad for ur kids, they deserve a good mother and that you are not at all...so beware young men for this one she has had h.p.v sence she was 14 yrs old!!!!.dirty as they comE!!!!!!.DIRTY AS THEY COME
Get a life so much u know about me why u so worried bout me n mines n I've never had hpv Lmao just wait I'm bout to post my papers up dum ass n cme to my face n say that shit n for my kids leave them out of. It can't wait to find out who u r
im THE boss

Jamestown, NY

#8 Jan 16, 2013
you wont do shit. everytime someone runs up on you. you run in the house. or get your friend meygan your a dirty and always will be.
lmao

Chagrin Falls, OH

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Heard she got all her teeth pulled for Vicodin ... that's why she wears dentures YUCK
witness

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Pretty funny you say that Tiffany , because from what I remeber Tonya Bowles came to your house and tried fighting you and you had 5 of your nasty hoe bitches run out & talk shit to her but, all you could do was stand from your porch & yell then run in the house when she started to come up there.
tiffany

Breinigsville, PA

#12 Jan 16, 2013
witness wrote:
Pretty funny you say that Tiffany , because from what I remeber Tonya Bowles came to your house and tried fighting you and you had 5 of your nasty hoe bitches run out & talk shit to her but, all you could do was stand from your porch & yell then run in the house when she started to come up there.
Get ya facts rite lol
tina

Jamestown, NY

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Lmao
witness

Jamestown, NY

#15 Jan 23, 2013
actually the facts are right..you are nothing but a scary cop calling smut with no teeth...a matter of fact she approached you another time and you were by yourself and you stared yelling im calling the police. so you get your facts straight get the d@@@ out of your mouth and maybe you will think clearer. im not being a hater im stating the FACTS...if you dont believe me ask the whole block of stowe street.
tiffany

Brandy Station, VA

#16 Jan 27, 2013
Get a life anit nobody worried bout that washed up bitch n if I did call the police y haven't she went to jail and oh well if I got fake teeth at least I didn't get them pulled FOR NO REASON...I got a life maybe u nd to get one
TONYA BOWLES

Jamestown, NY

#17 Jan 28, 2013
now this is tonya....tiffany you need to stop acting like your hard cuz ur definetly not at all...you know like i know i went to your house when you your man and all ur smutalicious bitches were there and you didnt want any...i called you and all those fake ass bitches out and non one had the nerve to step to me...NOT ONE!!!!!! so stop and then i caught u on ur way to work off your welfare and you were so scared you almost shit yourself...talking aboutyou didnt call the cops...YES BITCH YOU DID...OR DID YOU FORGET I WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU... and theresa and james were in the car...and ur rite you didnt get them pulled for no reason..you got ur teeth pulled because ur bum ass man at the time made you so u could get V'S......and washed up...NO bitch far from it, im doing something with my life...im in school and bettering my life every day....WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!! BESIDES STILL TRYING TO GET UR G.E.D....LMAO... now washed up thats what u are...u been fucking sense you came out the puss...you have always been my shadow....and you know this....AND YOU SEEM TO BE FOND OF MY BABY DADDYS...FUNNY THING IS ONLY KEN CLAIMED YOU....TELL ME.....DID MARK EVER CLAIM YOU....HELL NOOOOOO....WHY...CUZ UR A EMBARESSMENT... nobody wants ti claim you.....WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE JUMPING OFF HERE AND BEING A WOMAN GET AT ME...
tiffany

Jamestown, NY

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Grow up get a life u r washed up n I anit gonna fight u I got shit to lose wat u got... n as for me being on walfare at least I work for it n I'm not on Ssi..
lmao

Jamestown, NY

#19 Jan 28, 2013
ok hold up tonya!! u have no room to talk u have not 1 OF UR KIDS!! so how are u doin betterin ur life? answer that one please!!! u wanna talk shit bout tiffany i guess u better take a look in the mirror b4 u open ur big mouth!! and u name ur son after mark and u knew from the jump he was kens!! get a life!! and u always talk shit bout everyone when u got kicked off welfare... too funny who gets kicked off that? plz ur a hatin ass hoe and the only reason ANYONE fucks wit u is bc ur legs stay open!!! u cant be betterin ur life when u cant even do what the courts want u to do to get ur kids back!! atleast she has hers... and ur a cop callin bitch too thats y no one wants to fight u!! what u have to loose NOTHIN thats y u talk all this shit!! GET UR KIDS BACK THEN TALK UR SHIT!! if u spent more time on bein a mother and not talkin bout everyone else maybe u would have ur kids in the first place!!! and then u say ur pregnant again and its kens!! so y u up in the bar dry humpin on other guys!! DIRTY SMUT
TONYA BOWLES

Jamestown, NY

#21 Jan 29, 2013
first of AMANDA WALSH CUZ WE ALL KNOW THIS IS YOU...THE ONLY REASON YOU DONT LIKE ME IS BECAUSE I HAVE A KID WITH KEN...so now u wanna get on the subject about me how about we talk about you...CUZ LAST TIME I CHECKED U WERE FUCKING UR CUZ MAN G.G. AND WHEN HE APPROACHED YOU AGAIN TO FUCK YOU TOLD HIM U COULDNT CUZ U WERE BURNING...RIGHT OR WRONG...SO STOP AND WHORE..ILL BE THAT..I WILL BE A WHORE A SMUT A SCUM WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO BE BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS ALL U BITCHES MEGAN TIFF AND U NEVER HAVE THE BALLS TO STEP TO ME...SO PLZ....AND DRY HUMPING NO BITCH LMAO U KNOW LIKE I KNOW A BITCH CAN DANCE AND IM NEVER DANCING WITH ANY DUDES ONLY MY MAIN BITCH SHELLY...AND IF I DO DANCE WITH SOMEONE WHAT IS IT TO YOU, SEEMS TO ME LIKE YOUR A LITTLE ON THE STALKER SIDE TO BE KNOWING WHO IM DANCING WITH ..ITS FUNNY CUZ NOW I PUT TO AND TO TOGETHER AND U WERE THE SAME BITCH HATIN ON ME AT THE Q...MANY WEEKS AGO..LMAO YOU HOES CRACK ME UP I WOULDNT CARE IF I HAD 25 KIDS BY 25 DIFFERENT MEN THAT WOULD BE NONE OF YOUR CONCERN....SO WHILE UR ON TOPIX TALKIN ALL THAT HOT SHIT WHY DONT U TELL EVERYONE HOW UR STILL SNIFFIN COKE AMANDA ...AND THAT CAME RIGHT FROM UR BESTIE STEPH, AND HOW U STILL TRY TO GET SERVED AT THE Q BUT KANISHA PUT A STOP TO THAT...UR BABYS GOING TO COME OUT WITH 6 EYES, SNIFFIN A LINE ASKING WERE THE BOOSE AT U SADDLE TRAMP....ITS FUNNY CUZ I GUARENTEE NONE AND I REPEAT NONE OF U BITCHES HAVE THE NERVE TO STEP TO ME AND WE KNOW THIS..AMANDA I HAVE STEPPED TO U MANY TIMES AND THE ONLY THING U DI IS HIDE BEHIND KEN...HOW U CHASING AFTER A MAN WHO DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU AT ALL..TELLS U HES GOING TO ERIE AND U CANT COME..EVER INDER WHY THATS BECAUASE I ALWAYS COME FIRST..DAH...AND THEN UR UP IN BRANDI HOUSE SNIFFIN WHAT MEAT U HAVE ON UR BODY AWAY...SO STOP...TALKIN ABOUT ME AND KICKED OF WELFARE REALLY NO BITCH ..NO UNLIKE U SAYING U HAVE a JOB KNOWING DAMN WELL U WORK FOR THOSE FOOD STAMPS YOU GIVE TO KEN FOR HIS SO CALLED BBQ BUSINESS...LMAO THEN WANNA RUN TO STEPH CRYING CUZ U HAVE NO FOOD...I TOOK MYSELF OF DSS SSISTANCE BECAUSE UNLIKE U I REFUSE TO LIVE OFF THE SYSTEM...ANF F.Y.I BITCH I CANT AND I REPEAT I CANT HAVE KIDS ANYMORE YOU DUMB SLUT ...AND NAMING MY KID MARK ANTHONY GOLDSMITH ...YEA BITCH I DID THAT BUT LITTLE DO YOU KNOW MARK KNEW THE SITUATION AND STILL NAMED HIM MARK SO GET UR FACTS RIGHT....AND YOU SOUND MIGHTY PROUD TO BE ON WELFARE WELL YOU BE PROUD COLLECT THOSE FOOD STAMPS MORE POWER TO U TRAMPS....FUNNY THING IS TIFF HAD YOU JUMP ON HERE BUT THAT BITCH WAS SUCKING AND FUCKING KEN WHEN U WERE...AND SPREADING MY LEGS YOU FORGET U FUCKED SAM WHEN U WERE WITH KEN NOT TO MENTION GG...AND KEN BURNED YOU WHICH ORIGIONATED FROM TIFF...DAH..NOW YOU SMUTS HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY I GOT A CLASS TO GET TOOO...
TONYA BOWLES

Jamestown, NY

#22 Jan 29, 2013
and let me clearify another thing ... I DO NOT AND HAVE NOT BEEN WITH KEN IN A LONG TIME.....SO IF THATS UR MAN AMANDA WHY WOULD I BE PREGO BY HIM....SO HE CANT BE JUST UR MAN IF ITS GING AROUND IM PREGO...WOW...YOU SHOULD BE PROUD TO CLAIM HIM BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL....YOU GOT THAT ONE...NOW GO GET HIGH AND DRINK THAT UGLY DRUG ADDICTED BABY AWAY IN UR STOMACH...CUZ WE ALL KNOW NO BABY WILL BE PRETTIER THAN KIANNA ..AND U KNOW THIS BITCH...JUST LOOK AT HIS OTHER KIDS...ENOUGH SAID....
lmao

Elkton, MD

#26 Jan 29, 2013
Tonya is a joke
fed up

Sutton, MA

#30 Apr 9, 2013
TONYA got all ya dirty burnin
hummin Bitches up,BOW. Tiff and amandas fire.crotch ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chan Patterson 15 min Go golf 37
21 to purchase taco 19 min Food restrictions... 1
You know who you are 24 min Lol 6
New age law for smoking 27 min Welfare recipient 20
Josh see & katie see 1 hr Truths 1
Where is my welfare checks 1 hr 8th Street puerto... 1
Clh 3 hr Girlhebroughtdicktwo 13
Ebes originals consignment (Jun '14) 13 hr Wow 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance