murdered may 23,2001

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of109
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ihateidiots

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Your a jackass...This kid was well liked and had a family and children....How could you even say something like that? Who cares what he did? He was trying to help get scumbags off the street. And I hope they all get life and no chance of parole because you don't go around killing people...that's idiotic not snitching.
jim

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Ihateidiots wrote:
Your a jackass...This kid was well liked and had a family and children....How could you even say something like that? Who cares what he did? He was trying to help get scumbags off the street. And I hope they all get life and no chance of parole because you don't go around killing people...that's idiotic not snitching.
Put Gregg Pattison in Attica w'o parole or let the Feds execute him

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I love all you wannabe low rent mobsters. You guys crack me up. You don't understand the difference between respecting somebody and being afraid that some dipshit who's watched too much tv is gonna pop a cap in yo ass for tattling. You may scare people in your neighborhood, but that's not "power". You will never have actual power, just temporary fear from people who don't want to be injured for trying to keep their neighborhoods free of human garbage like you. A word of warning and/or free advice... that fear only lasts so long. Then people get tired of you and your idiot friends. When that happens, your days are numbered. After that, it's a box in the ground or the tender affections of your fellow inmates. Either way, we're all happy to see you losers go away.
ihateidiots

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 25, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

1

I know a lot of people that were his friends and loved him.....To me it doesn't matter....He was a person that was doing what was right....Obviously you have reason to be pissed, you must be one of the scumbag drug dealers on the street huh.....He had a family and he did whatever he needed to do to try and protect them...something you must not know nothing about....I hate people that think snitches need to be dead...We need snitches or there would be a lot more people dead because of the piece of shit people that are out there in this world that only care about filing their pockets and not who they are hurting and killing....No matter what you say or how bad you try to put him down...He was a good person and trying to get scum off the street that is why he went to the police and you know what, all the people that took his life need to spend the rest of theirs wonder what the fuck they did and what right they had to take a man off this earth for their selfish reasons....FUcking scumbags......
Fired

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Richie meant well and I liked him RIP.
downsize

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 17, 2011
 
ihateidiots wrote:
I know a lot of people that were his friends and loved him.....To me it doesn't matter....He was a person that was doing what was right....Obviously you have reason to be pissed, you must be one of the scumbag drug dealers on the street huh.....He had a family and he did whatever he needed to do to try and protect them...something you must not know nothing about....I hate people that think snitches need to be dead...We need snitches or there would be a lot more people dead because of the piece of shit people that are out there in this world that only care about filing their pockets and not who they are hurting and killing....No matter what you say or how bad you try to put him down...He was a good person and trying to get scum off the street that is why he went to the police and you know what, all the people that took his life need to spend the rest of theirs wonder what the fuck they did and what right they had to take a man off this earth for their selfish reasons....FUcking scumbags......
got to be a woman. and you must have been fuking him. your prolly got all your pills from him and sence then you've had to do what ever you had to to get them. now your the scumbag. I like how you took his place as "snitch" go tell daddy now. lowlife
tim

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

this guy got what he had coming to him
shawtY

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 30, 2011
 
jamal wrote:
praise gregg pattison for killing a rat! and a drug dealer! and a thief! i hope gregg is found not guilty
Dude you have no clue what happend or went on that night! Greg has kids and u have no idea what they go threw for one for two u are only going on what the media said but i kno the true facts and story so butt ur nose outta it! and no one deserves to be killed over anything!!
me too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

jamal wrote:
praise gregg pattison for killing a rat! and a drug dealer! and a thief! i hope gregg is found not guilty
yes sir me too.
luv me sum jt

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Reporting this photo to be taken off of here. RIP? jamal seek Jesus u need a pray dude
Just stating facts

Horseheads, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 20, 2011
 
a snitch is a snitch if you can play the game don't sign up
Frank

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 29, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Haha too hilarious! This feller was a tattle tale and his last thoughts were splattered all over his windshield!
Maxamillion

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

I hear the puss that orchestrated it got shived in jail. Had to go to minimum security couldn't hang with the big dogs in max.
Carmine

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Io so chi sei Jamal. continuare a correre la bocca, avete ancora la gente che può essere toccato.
Jamal

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Carmine wrote:
Io so chi sei Jamal. continuare a correre la bocca, avete ancora la gente che può essere toccato.
Se lei ha saputo chi L'ero qualcosa farebbe un anno fa! Richie morto perch un topo
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Dec 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

jamal wrote:
van man richie was a scumbag not I. I dont sell drugs like that scum....and he is dead bc he snitched and stole drugs...now whos the real scumbag!
First off azzhole richie is and was not a freakin scumbag or snitch get ur freakin facts straight before u open ur toothless mouth he got shot cuz of Jamestown scumbags that he trusted and thought were his friends
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Dec 7, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Frank wrote:
Haha too hilarious! This feller was a tattle tale and his last thoughts were splattered all over his windshield!
You are a scumbag ta even say something like that he was not a snitch get ur facts straight scumbag
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Dec 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

jamal wrote:
praise gregg pattison for killing a rat! and a drug dealer! and a thief! i hope gregg is found not guilty
Wow your mother must really be proud too have such a dirty azz scumbag like you for a child you must be Gregs boyfriend too be sticking up for a scumbag like him the fagot only did it cuz he was a crackhead hard up for money too get high rat richie was not a father yes drug dealer lmao who n jt an't not many brother yes thief far from it son yes
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Dec 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

jamal wrote:
he wasnt trying to take bad guys off the street ihateidiots. he was scared shitless and went to the cops for protection bc he was a pussy! if u cant stand the heat get the f out the kitchen! he was a punk and not well liked he is dead for being a rat punk
Hey retard he was well liked he's dead cuz of scumbags plain n simple know ur facts b for u run ur mouth on here would love ta c ur punk azz walk up too anybody that knew him in pop this shot too there face would love too see what u look like after
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Dec 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

downsize wrote:
<quoted text>
got to be a woman. and you must have been fuking him. your prolly got all your pills from him and sence then you've had to do what ever you had to to get them. now your the scumbag. I like how you took his place as "snitch" go tell daddy now. lowlife
Wow you need a life an't got nothing better too do other then trash somebody who is no longer here too defend them self hey we got a real winner here Jamestown trash computer gangster

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of109
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Jamestown Forum right now

Search the Jamestown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
angel hodnetts babygirl?? 6 min RIP NAYLA 100
does anyone know Brittney Washington 1 hr justice princess 45
Milli Vanilli @ Mojo's 1 hr promoter 1
Cammy Hodnett stop begging for & 4 Da funeral 1 hr sosad 25
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,193
Confrmed: Pearl Jam July 8th Mojo's? 2 hr Never 3
Area Police Reports 2 hr Wow 1
Police investigating homicide of 16-month-old i... 3 hr Scum 26
Tyler Perez...wanted dead or alive Sun informed 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jamestown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••