Posted in the Jamestown Forum

Chocolate dream

Rochester, NY

#1 Feb 8, 2014
Haha what a joke!
Really

Columbus, IN

#2 Feb 10, 2014
Why do people deem it necessary to talk about people they don't truly know. Do you know these girls? How they were raised? What they endured through their lives? No, you don't. So step back and try to be kind to people or don't acknowlege them at all. Regardless of how you see them. There is far too much hate in this world. You posting about them, makes you no better of a person than you see them. Have a fabulous day!
cluless14

Jamestown, NY

#3 Feb 10, 2014
yea the above comment might be true but, her sister richelle is a piece of work I man not only does she keep runaway teenagers' she's not putting the pediphile that raped her son in prison ratchet just plain ratchetnd her sons' grandmother is one flew over the coo coo's nest lol.
Jamestown trash

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 11, 2014
Rochelle is nasty anyways. She's no mother she couldn't be a mother if somebody payed that bitch $10 grand. All she does is sleep around and drink at scummy bars. She's a sorry excuse for a mother.
ummm

Jamestown, NY

#5 Feb 11, 2014
Really wrote:
Why do people deem it necessary to talk about people they don't truly know. Do you know these girls? How they were raised? What they endured through their lives? No, you don't. So step back and try to be kind to people or don't acknowlege them at all. Regardless of how you see them. There is far too much hate in this world. You posting about them, makes you no better of a person than you see them. Have a fabulous day!
. Exactly.. sometimes a person is unable to give what they have never revived. Those girls endured a hell of a lot that children never should. Now, its a generational tragedy. No, she may not be the bestmother, but a lot of it is not her fault.
oops

Jamestown, NY

#6 Feb 11, 2014
Received not revived!!
CLUELESS

Jamestown, NY

#7 Feb 14, 2014
Just because someone had a bad upbringing does not give any excuse for their actions when they are adults. Its called growing up and becoming what you wernt taught becoming better then your raising and not allowing your children to suffer and be raised how you were raised. Its called common sence and not many people in this are seem to have it now days. Just because you were raised badly and had to endure bad things in your life does not mean you have to grow up to be that same porson your parents were.. Be parents that your children idolize instead of following the corrupted path that you have already lived and suffered from.. Its called learning from your parents mistakes and not making the same mistakes themselves. Has anyone ever thought about that one.... MMMMmmmm guess not.. lol
Cheesehog

Jamestown, NY

#8 Feb 14, 2014
When did Jessica become so...F A T...? She's disgusting to look at. Used to mess up my whole day, see her in short-shorts. Now...YEESH. No wonder there are never any donuts at Tops on Washington.
Yuck

Jamestown, NY

#9 Feb 14, 2014
They both nasty as hell yuck!!! Hood rat ratchet nasty gross pigs!!!
nasty

Buffalo, NY

#10 Apr 29, 2014
Yuck wrote:
They both nasty as hell yuck!!! Hood rat ratchet nasty gross pigs!!!
yet everybody still fkn who they was fkn is fkn and so forth
nasty

Buffalo, NY

#11 Apr 29, 2014
It's funny how you ppl sit on here n bash others but guess what while you're still in Jamestown collecting your welfare Jessica on the other hand was smart n got the fk up outta this piece of shit town where EVERYBODY fkn EVERYBODY so who's really the nasty ones
nasty

Buffalo, NY

#12 Apr 29, 2014
Cheesehog wrote:
When did Jessica become so...F A T...? She's disgusting to look at. Used to mess up my whole day, see her in short-shorts. Now...YEESH. No wonder there are never any donuts at Tops on Washington.
so somebody that doesn't rip n run all day all night club hopping hitting them streets n so forth makes them fat? Why are you so mad you want a fkn sandwich. Grow the fk up at least she's doing something with herself instead of chasing them same tired a$$ wannabe thugs sharing men fighting over nonsense. So how about you go fk yourself n stop di@k riding hommie
So Gross

Jamestown, NY

#13 May 5, 2014
I noticed R. Harmon lookin a hot mess in front of 7-11 on Allen St. Maybe I wouldn't have if she learned to talk like a lady instead of a loud, obnoxious, street tramp always lookin to be in the spot light. Seriously already girl, no one cares that your standing in front of that store in your raggedy sweat pants okay! Put on some real clothes or at least try to find real clothes to wear in public. Helping hands is right around the corner from you, try skipping your nappy headed ass down there. They help people like yourself. Yeah for real, do something with that shit you call hair on the top of your head too.
You're so damn gross!
monkeyball

Jamestown, NY

#14 May 6, 2014
Richelle worked at helping hands for a while and she was always noisy as hell.. I had to work with her and she stole from there. like really steal shit that you can get for a few dollars.. how dirty can you be
countrystyle

Jamestown, NY

#15 May 6, 2014
monkeyball wrote:
Richelle worked at helping hands for a while and she was always noisy as hell.. I had to work with her and she stole from there. like really steal shit that you can get for a few dollars.. how dirty can you be
yea she's still running around without her son but, he's in danger of being touched again saw the grandmother with him the other day talking to his child molesting grandfather wtf the guys a rotten pig.
Wait A Minute

Jamestown, NY

#16 May 9, 2014
countrystyle wrote:
<quoted text>yea she's still running around without her son but, he's in danger of being touched again saw the grandmother with him the other day talking to his child molesting grandfather wtf the guys a rotten pig.
Wait a minute, you mean to say, that child services took her son away and placed her son with the grandmother, but the grandmother had the son around the grandfather (who in fact was the one that allegedly molested him)? I think child services should be informed of this act, don't you? The entire reasoning for placing the children in a "safer" place is to keep them away from the people that were hurting them to begin with! Not for them to be taken around the accused again. This is crazy! What is wrong with these people.
For the record, she doesn't seem to be to upset about not having her child with her as I seen her just yesterday (near 7-11) on Allen Street, B-Boopin herself across the street, wearing a foo foo frilly black skirt made for a 10 year old and a pair of tennis sneakers.
WTG with your street fashion, you've out done yourself girl! lol
truestory

Jamestown, NY

#17 May 9, 2014
Wait A Minute wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute, you mean to say, that child services took her son away and placed her son with the grandmother, but the grandmother had the son around the grandfather (who in fact was the one that allegedly molested him)? I think child services should be informed of this act, don't you? The entire reasoning for placing the children in a "safer" place is to keep them away from the people that were hurting them to begin with! Not for them to be taken around the accused again. This is crazy! What is wrong with these people.
For the record, she doesn't seem to be to upset about not having her child with her as I seen her just yesterday (near 7-11) on Allen Street, B-Boopin herself across the street, wearing a foo foo frilly black skirt made for a 10 year old and a pair of tennis sneakers.
WTG with your street fashion, you've out done yourself girl! lol
yea the above comment is correct she does truly need a fashion correction quick yea I heard the same thing about the grandfather sick bastard.
Lmfao

Jamestown, NY

#18 Nov 4, 2014
CTFU at these comments!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frewsburg Art Teacher Faces Pot Charge 48 min Laura 33
Mitch Costanzo 1 hr Gina 12
rhi monofrax contract vote this sunday 1 hr Member 474
carla cameron 2 hr Really 1
who is Beth Levy sleeping with now?? 2 hr Mike 6
Chris pitts std 3 hr Rachel 5
Baby left in car 3 hr observer 16
ending it 13 hr crunch 21
Some BIG bout 2 go down 18 hr you know 8
Jamestown Dating