Full Names on Topix
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ANONYMOUS

Jamestown, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2013
I can't believe you posters get away with putting people's names on here. Ridiculous!!!
girlygir

Vestal, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
ANONYMOUS wrote:
I can't believe you posters get away with putting people's names on here. Ridiculous!!!
I think people need to find something better to do than this
Mike

Fredonia, NY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
ANONYMOUS wrote:
You tell em Lori!
ANONYMOUS

Jamestown, NY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
I see all these topics with people's names in them and "what do you know about them" as the post and it sickens me that the people posting get away with it. What are the monitors doing about this? Does Topix even have monitors? How could you people do that to people you know; even people you don't like don't deserve that?
huh

Ardsley, NY

#6 Feb 27, 2013
And this coming from the most guilty person on the website a damn baby raping pedophile
:)

Johnson City, NY

#8 Feb 27, 2013
huh wrote:
And this coming from the most guilty person on the website a damn baby raping pedophile
Are u serious??
duma$$es

Cochranton, PA

#9 Feb 27, 2013
How about when they throw out names with addresses? I hope one day something will b done about that crap! That's just so wrong!
YUCK

Horseheads, NY

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you believe that. It was a misunderstanding.
There's NO misunderstanding to that you sick PIG!!!!!! Are you serious?!? You seem to be on EVERY post talking shit, but YOU'RE the problem! Get a life you psychopath!!!!!
huh

Ardsley, NY

#12 Feb 27, 2013
So if everyone on here went to aldis and grabbed up on your mom in any way they wanted Paul and then said oh it was a misunderstanding you'd be perfectly OK with that according to your defense
lithium

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Wow.Paul, .. I wish I could hit u.
YUCK

Horseheads, NY

#14 Feb 27, 2013
lithium wrote:
Wow.Paul,.. I wish I could hit u.
Same here!!!!! Maybe his full name AND address should be available!!!
:)

Cochranton, PA

#15 Feb 27, 2013
YUCK wrote:
<quoted text>Same here!!!!! Maybe his full name AND address should be available!!!
Yup yup yup on this one!! Give it up Paul
LOLz

Vestal, NY

#16 Feb 27, 2013
YUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here!!!!! Maybe his full name AND address should be available!!!
Why?Are you looking for a date?If so there are many free sites you could join.As for Paul,well he might not be a good choice he seems to have a slue of misunderstandings and we all know that can lead to a very bad first date.But if your hell bent on Paul I hear you can always find him around one of the schools (forgot the one he works at)he is the one driving the van asking the kids for directions.You would think he would know his way home from work by now but he is still asking the kids so I guess not.
YUCK

Horseheads, NY

#17 Feb 27, 2013
LOLz wrote:
<quoted text>Why?Are you looking for a date?If so there are many free sites you could join.As for Paul,well he might not be a good choice he seems to have a slue of misunderstandings and we all know that can lead to a very bad first date.But if your hell bent on Paul I hear you can always find him around one of the schools (forgot the one he works at)he is the one driving the van asking the kids for directions.You would think he would know his way home from work by now but he is still asking the kids so I guess not.
I'm confused... Are you defending him or agreeing his a dirt bag?
Wow

Ashville, NY

#18 Feb 27, 2013
I love this site... it is hilarious when people's bad behavior catches up with them! Drug use, promiscuity, adultery, poor parenting and other criminal behavior.... in today's age, if you wrong people, there IS an outlet, and this is one of them. I don't know 90% of the names that are mentioned, but when I do, what I read is SPOT ON. Maybe people should spend more time cleaning up their lives and treating others right, then they won't have to worry about online retribution. Instead, you get a bunch of GED superstars acting like they know the law, throwing around terms like "libel" and "defamation of character" completely out of context. SO here, if you don't want to be mentioned on topix: don't use drugs, don't sleep around, don't cheat, get a job, don't batter your spouse, take care of your kids and don't commit crimes. Real easy... try it!
I agree but

Jamestown, NY

#19 Feb 27, 2013
What about people who have cleaned up their lives and work, pay bills, and stay out of trouble and never really did nothing that bad to begin with? Shouldn't there be a statue of limitations on stuff ten years old or longer?
lol

Vestal, NY

#21 Feb 28, 2013
who cares if people get made fun of on here, cry more?
ANONYMOUS

Jamestown, NY

#23 Feb 28, 2013
Paul is constantly posting and he does not seem to have a lot of positive feelings about his community or humans. Very negative person. Paul, get counseling. You need it!
It would not surprise me to find out that it is one person posting all of these names. Judging by the age of the people being called out, the poster is in their early 20's. The majority of the names being called out are female. So, the poster is either a male who is not lucky with the ladies or a jealous drama loving female. The poster is obviously ugly. Not just ugly on the outside but ugly to the bone.
Paul, Therapy...It's a good thing.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24 Feb 28, 2013
so whats the big deal?
ANONYMOUS

Jamestown, NY

#26 Feb 28, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish you were me. As far as your multiple people being me, you're wrong. I stand by what I say. I don't hate everybody just minorities and white trash. That pretty much sums up you all on here.
Paul, I did not say that you were posting as multiple people. You jump to conclusions and fly off the handle. Therapy would help you with self-control. Since your name appears on every single thread I would say that you are calling yourself white trash. Nice conclusion, Paul. If you can't afford therapy, there are places that have a sliding scale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Baum 31 min Haaa 8
Amy Pollino 37 min Blake 6
TriFecta 1 hr Anon 1
Ryan Hendrick is a Molester 1 hr Phester O Boyle 9
Do no ever rent trust Donna or Stewart Patterson 2 hr Uhggg 3
Matthew haskins 2 hr Truth 14
lindsay the drug dealin junkie (Aug '13) 3 hr Jim 26
Simeon Leeper 11 hr Budlight 39
Cops all over falconer burger King 22 hr Get your words right 13
locals caught on camera Fri watch this 9