First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yezzzzzy

Johnson City, NY

#1 Mar 15, 2013
I hate Tim Hortons coffee with salt added. I like Dunkin donut coffee no salt added go try it . What do you Jamestown people think?
nizzle

Johnson City, NY

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Timmy his is the bomb.
dumb ass

Fredonia, NY

#3 Mar 15, 2013
We all need a little sodium chloride in our diets. And yes, I am a Timmy Ho's fan! Drinking some right now. YUMMMM!
Anonymous

New York, NY

#4 Mar 15, 2013
why are you guys talking crap about tim hortons. i like them too bui love dunkin doughnuts.
scumm

Horseheads, NY

#5 Mar 15, 2013
dunkin d nuts breakfast is roughhhhh
Poor management

Wethersfield, CT

#6 Mar 15, 2013
The supervisors & head honchos suck @ the Brooklyn Sq. Timmy Ho's. They don't talk to there employees descent, they have denied staff breaks, & that Chris even has put her hands on staff by shoving them out of her way!
jmstmom

Meadville, PA

#7 Mar 15, 2013
I'm a 2nd St regular and LOVE my Timmy's. Employees are all great and friendly. Day crew, night crew. All of them are just fantastic.
Coffeelover

Jamestown, NY

#8 Mar 15, 2013
How about supporting local businesses? Jones 212 has amazing coffee.
java

Jamestown, NY

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Kwik fill isnt to bad.
coffee junkie

Fredonia, NY

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Coffeelover wrote:
How about supporting local businesses? Jones 212 has amazing coffee.
If I want to take out a second mortgage on my house to buy a cup of coffee and hob knob with Thurston and Lovey I would so be at Jones. Honestly I have been in there and I was less than impressed.
Agreed

Binghamton, NY

#11 Mar 15, 2013
coffee junkie wrote:
<quoted text>
If I want to take out a second mortgage on my house to buy a cup of coffee and hob knob with Thurston and Lovey I would so be at Jones. Honestly I have been in there and I was less than impressed.
Agree completely. I went in there one time for lunch. A cup of soup (that ended up being more like 1/2 cup of broth, with some onion and carrot - no chicken) was over $4. Oh, and it came with 1/2 a stale roll. I won't be back.

I do agree with trying to buy locally though - and there are a lot of places around town that make a great cup of coffee!
Action tip

United States

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Labyrinth has the best coffee!
jmstmom

Crockett, TX

#13 Mar 15, 2013
I still say Timmy's is the best. Quick friendly service. And once you're a regular they just about have it ready for you when they see your car :) If you want local small business I like Cibo.
Silent Majority

Wethersfield, CT

#14 Mar 15, 2013
I'll tell ya I like that 7/11 coffee.
Seattle

Jamestown, NY

#15 Mar 15, 2013
Starbucks...best coffee...best staff...best clientele.
coffee junkie

Schodack Landing, NY

#16 Mar 15, 2013
jmstmom wrote:
I still say Timmy's is the best. Quick friendly service. And once you're a regular they just about have it ready for you when they see your car :) If you want local small business I like Cibo.
I agree 110%! I know all of 2nd street by name and they all know me! It may not be a local coffee shop BUT local people work there.
ice capps

Jamestown, NY

#17 Mar 15, 2013
I have to agree with 2nd Street Tim Hortons being the best! I go there almost every morning and the young man at the window is always happy, helpful, quick and very friendly!
jmstmom

United States

#18 Mar 15, 2013
coffee junkie wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 110%! I know all of 2nd street by name and they all know me! It may not be a local coffee shop BUT local people work there.
Exactly! I do too! And that makes it a pleasant experience every time you go!
XLtriptrip
#19 Mar 15, 2013
brooklyn square timmy hos everyday for about 3 yrs now!! LOOOOVE IT!!! for locally owned coffee shops, i go for ryders cup in lakewood on chautauqua ave! GREAT coffee, service, and a chill atmosphere :)
piccalo

Horseheads, NY

#20 Mar 15, 2013
alright listen did you know that lakewood has jamestown water?? who would have thought? and second street crew is where its at!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is aubreys baby dad 6 min rubber 1
Chris Cusimano and Tabitha Kilan 13 min AreU12 9
Sheldon May 23 min Joepery222 6
Tony Chip boy 30 min Truth 5
Addresses of all houses involved with meth or h... 38 min Dan 21
DeeeeezNutts 42 min TheBBC 1
Blake busted again (Dec '14) 51 min Joepery222 4
"White privilege" 1 hr TheBBC 13
missing woman found dead 1 hr rip 34
Rape 6 hr sqwirm 19