The Best Sex You Ever Had?

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

David

Jamestown, NY

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Let's share some stories about our best sex ever. Mine was more of a spontaneous encounter at the mall. One day when I was just browsing for some video games, a woman about 30 years old to my 22, brushed by me with a smile and a stare. As she smiled, she blew me a kiss. I dropped everything and followed her into the family bathroom. She held the door open for me. Once she closed and locked the door, she dropped to her knees and sucked me off. Then I propped her over the sink and took her from behind. I bursted and that was the best lay ever.
SureThing

Twinsburg, OH

#2 Sep 2, 2012
David wrote:
Let's share some stories about our best sex ever. Mine was more of a spontaneous encounter at the mall. One day when I was just browsing for some video games, a woman about 30 years old to my 22, brushed by me with a smile and a stare. As she smiled, she blew me a kiss. I dropped everything and followed her into the family bathroom. She held the door open for me. Once she closed and locked the door, she dropped to her knees and sucked me off. Then I propped her over the sink and took her from behind. I bursted and that was the best lay ever.
And then you became a daddy for the 20th time and don't take care of this kid or the other "bursts".
David

Jamestown, NY

#3 Sep 2, 2012
I never even got her name. Now tell me how good is that?
bry

Jamestown, NY

#4 Sep 2, 2012
sounds pretty sad that that was the best sex ever.....i feel bad for you bro....
Ross

Jamestown, NY

#5 Sep 2, 2012
I'm sorry, did someone change the title from 'The Best Lies You Have Ever Come Up With?'
Fecal Fan

Jamestown, NY

#6 Sep 2, 2012
No but the best butt sex I ever had was with joey w.
FLEX or Jones Pond

Dansville, NY

#8 Sep 2, 2012
Cleveland,Ohio/Angelica,NY :-)
nikes

Flushing, NY

#9 Dec 2, 2014
With a very very very very tall and long amazon women thats 6'4 and 2'20 pounds with long big amazon legs thighs and calve muscles also big feet and big butt I'm 511 and 160 pounds skinny and thin and thats is so much fun being a small quick little fox and having sex with a big anaconda serpent woman i never blow soo much jizz and cumm in my life
dontstopnow

Corry, PA

#10 Dec 3, 2014
nikes wrote:
With a very very very very tall and long amazon women thats 6'4 and 2'20 pounds with long big amazon legs thighs and calve muscles also big feet and big butt I'm 511 and 160 pounds skinny and thin and thats is so much fun being a small quick little fox and having sex with a big anaconda serpent woman i never blow soo much jizz and cumm in my life
Her name was Heather Wilkins I bet. Only chick I know in Jamestown that big.
Sad

Sayre, PA

#11 Dec 3, 2014
SureThing wrote:
<quoted text>
And then you became a daddy for the 20th time and don't take care of this kid or the other "bursts".
I was thinking more like then he woke up and had to change the sheets!
nikes

Flushing, NY

#12 Dec 3, 2014
dontstopnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Her name was Heather Wilkins I bet. Only chick I know in Jamestown that big.
I'm not calling no names but I'll say tall long and heavy was the best
Wow

Rochester, NY

#13 Dec 7, 2014
David wrote:
Let me get this straight, you expect us to believe that this is true? On top of that, you got her age but not her name!!!!! Laughable! Time to wake up from your pathetic little fantasy, welcome to the real world, where women have way better things to do than pick up dorks at game stop and blow them!
Say Goodbye

Sayre, PA

#14 Dec 8, 2014
Best sex I ever had is with my boyfriend.
KKK
#15 Dec 8, 2014
Best sex I ever had was with Mary Mowell Mckoy but I'm sure a lot of people are saying that!! Lmfao
Jason Andrew

Jamestown, NY

#16 Dec 8, 2014
Best sex I had was with a girl who hangout at the q. She always worn the shortest skirts she could buy. Showing off as much as she can. It turned me on sooo much i finally asked her on facebook if we could meet up the other day and she messaged once her man left for work. I went over to her house on windsor , knocked on the door, and boom there she was already in a sexy outfit and some high heels. Her panties already wet, must of started before I had got there. She pulled me in by my shirt and started to pull my cck out and suck on it. She didnt want her 2 kids to see me so we never even made it to the bedroom before she had me undressed. She took her heels off and wanted me to suck on her toes and kiss up her legs to her wet panties.she said a guy had menitioned wanting to do this to her never go the chance to do it , when i pulled her panties back she had it pierced. and wow I had never seen one pierced, hottest thing ever! Even hotter was i was looking at a picture of her and her man on wall while sliding my c*ck into her and played with her piercing . As she was about to nutt I spit on her tight butthole and pounded that until i nutted. She cleaned herself off with her mans shirt then had thrown me out because her man was on his way home. Hands down best sex ever! The thrill of her man catching us was the best part and i got to hit every hole.. Mmm I wont say any names just in case her man gets on here. But plan on doing it again real soon.
hard-stankin Zimmerman
#17 Dec 8, 2014
Jason Andrew wrote:
Best sex I had was with a girl who hangout at the q. She always worn the shortest skirts she could buy. Showing off as much as she can. It turned me on sooo much i finally asked her on facebook if we could meet up the other day and she messaged once her man left for work. I went over to her house on windsor , knocked on the door, and boom there she was already in a sexy outfit and some high heels. Her panties already wet, must of started before I had got there. She pulled me in by my shirt and started to pull my cck out and suck on it. She didnt want her 2 kids to see me so we never even made it to the bedroom before she had me undressed. She took her heels off and wanted me to suck on her toes and kiss up her legs to her wet panties.she said a guy had menitioned wanting to do this to her never go the chance to do it , when i pulled her panties back she had it pierced. and wow I had never seen one pierced, hottest thing ever! Even hotter was i was looking at a picture of her and her man on wall while sliding my c*ck into her and played with her piercing . As she was about to nutt I spit on her tight butthole and pounded that until i nutted. She cleaned herself off with her mans shirt then had thrown me out because her man was on his way home. Hands down best sex ever! The thrill of her man catching us was the best part and i got to hit every hole.. Mmm I wont say any names just in case her man gets on here. But plan on doing it again real soon.
Laughing so incredibly hard because even though this is 100 percent fantasy, this dream of yours still has 2 kids at home and a husband she cheats on.
Even in make-believe land, Jamestowners are trashy and used-up.
I almost peed a little this is so funny.
Lisa

Buffalo, NY

#18 Dec 10, 2014
The best sex I ever encountered was w/ an off duty State Trooper. I picked him up at the Cherry a few years ago. We parked at the church parking lot on Hallock St.
GovernmentCheese

Olean, NY

#19 Dec 11, 2014
The best and I mean the best was when I met up with this lady who loved free government cheese. She came over and I had the governement cheese melted and I dribbled it all on her back where it ran down her butt crack and into well you know. As we were going at it Free cheese was flying everywhere, so awesome. I do not recommend adding an extra's to the cheese as in spicy things it might burn down there with that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sams club you need to know 5 min real man 1
when and where are easter activities 8 min Charleston 3
chris swanson 11 min Crazy 4
my kid 33 min seriously 10
Jonny Ray 730 mamas boy 56 min Cheryl 1
Sorensen vs. patrick 1 hr closed closed closed 46
Rocco beardsley 1 hr Just saying 16
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web