First Prev
of 3
Next Last
White Man From Town

Spencer, NY

#1 Oct 5, 2010
Not quit understanding this, but I'm sure there will be a few here that will.....you know who you are.

I go down to the BPU to pay a bill that is just over $100.00 because I am ONE DAY LATE, but the person ahead of me has a $450.00 bill with no threat of being shut off.

Is this because I have a high paying job and the person ahead of me smells like cat food and ass...carrying a Blackberry next to his/her foodstamps?

I really think quitting my job and becoming a "ward of the state" is the way to go in this town.

I am certain this has happened to many of us that work, and I would like your take on this...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 5, 2010
Amen brother I feel your pain!
Sad

Vestal, NY

#4 Oct 5, 2010
Partsman wrote:
Amen brother I feel your pain!
Oh shut it fartsman the only thing you feel is your nutz!You suck!Light and love

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 5, 2010
No dout. Don't go to Wilson Farms on Allen st. Then if that pisses you off! Nothing but bums that abuse the system there.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 5, 2010
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut it fartsman the only thing you feel is your nutz!You suck!Light and love
Why don't you come over and lick the sweat off deez nutz phuck face. Was probbally you in the Bpu line trying to pay your electric bill with your toothless old ladies welfare check. Big day out of the house for sad, call a cab, stop at rite aid, grab a case of golden anniversary beer. Then head to Bpu to get bill half paid up. Ran out of money, cab left. Carries the beer down steel street heading towrds the mutant district of barrows and kinny street. Oh now reached in pocket, found a half smoked cheap Indian cigarette to smoke. Then you go inside the roach infested, dog poop on the floor house to sit down in front of your blue ribbon computer to bash people on topix all day to pass the time. Thinking to yourself, wow I'm a really brilliant person with what post! I even came up with a clever tag line....light & love!!!!

Location hidden

#7 Oct 5, 2010
Bahahaha! Did you here the bell? Sad just got schooled!!!! Dump and Run
Kelly

Kennedy, NY

#8 Oct 5, 2010
White Man From Town wrote:
Not quit understanding this, but I'm sure there will be a few here that will.....you know who you are.
I go down to the BPU to pay a bill that is just over $100.00 because I am ONE DAY LATE, but the person ahead of me has a $450.00 bill with no threat of being shut off.
Is this because I have a high paying job and the person ahead of me smells like cat food and ass...carrying a Blackberry next to his/her foodstamps?
I really think quitting my job and becoming a "ward of the state" is the way to go in this town.
I am certain this has happened to many of us that work, and I would like your take on this...
it is frustrating being a hard worker, and the people on welfare get a free ride. I can hardly pay my electric and gas but have to because I work. Wtf? Something wrong with the sysytem.
Sad

Vestal, NY

#9 Oct 5, 2010
First off partsfart it is spelled Kenny not Kinny.I have moved up to the numbered streets no you soul sucking nut sweating hay hauling ass muncher.Yes you tax payers do pay my bill thank god!Keep on sweating your balls off to pay my bill.Don't you worry too much about my wife's teeth,we made a small mint off Menoff.She will be going back to Menoff for her false teeth in a month.Next month is buy a tooth get a tooth free month at Menoff's so thanks to you for sweating your small hairy nutz off so my woman can chew!Light and love fuzz nutz!

Location hidden

#10 Oct 5, 2010
It's all the lazy freaking people in the area that ruin it for the working class, and New York can't figue out why they are broke?! Stop giving help out to the LAZY PUKES that are out there!

Bums and Scums...

Since: Jul 09

Dallas, TX

#12 Oct 5, 2010
I love stopping at Walmart for a few things or to hit the pharmacy. You see all these "bums and scums" loading up shopping carts like it's Xmas! I'm getting some bare essentials after getting off a ten hour shift and these "sads" have one shopping cart that's just doritos and 2 liters of pop. Sads other cart is flat screens and game systems. Then here comes Mrs. Sad with a shopping cart full of free milk, eggs, and bread, which I know is going to waste or sold for beer because it's healthy for you. And by the looks of Sad and the old lady they forgot what healthy was in the 80's! Queer & Queerer
Sad

Vestal, NY

#13 Oct 5, 2010
For shit sake you ass licker quit being a hater.If you ever want to stop over for a hot meal,well call first.Thats the least we can do seeing as though you bought it.:) Prime rib for dinner tonight folks!By the way xception = J-- h R---e,I only sell my food stamps 5 times a year and that is for my beer money.I also drink Heineken beer no cheap shit for me,and hey your buying so why not!Keep up the 10 hour shifts sucker while I sit in my cozy home oh by the way do you think you could pick up some extra hours I need a hair cut!Light and love

Location hidden

#14 Oct 5, 2010
Sad get off the computer and get back to your pop can collection route..Your dirty faced, poopy pants kids need some candy cigarettes and jiffy pop for dinner tonight. Make sure you call curious and have him stop to get smokes in onoville on his way back from his post op sex change check up at olean general. Seriously curious you could of had it done at wca, we all know you wanted women parts the whole time anyway! Oh and keep a few of those beers you got at rite aid cold for me, since my tax dollars paid for them! And if your old ladys sore, rotten, festering,gummy, toothless gums need soothing, heartless has a ice cold tiny skin flute for her to use as a teething ring! And last but not least sad, please wash your assbag, it smells, and the girls at Wilson farms on Allen street are running out of room spray to use after you cash your cans in on your way home... If you wanna call the shit barn you live in a f ing home. Douche and
bags!
El Segundo

Fredonia, NY

#15 Oct 5, 2010
Sad wrote:
First off partsfart it is spelled Kenny not Kinny.
You're both wrong on the street name; it's spelled K-I-N-N-E-Y.

Location hidden

#16 Oct 5, 2010
El Segundo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're both wrong on the street name; it's spelled K-I-N-N-E-Y.
Thanks for clearing that up!

Since: Jul 09

Dallas, TX

#17 Oct 5, 2010
Sad wrote:
For shit sake you ass licker quit being a hater.If you ever want to stop over for a hot meal,well call first.Thats the least we can do seeing as though you bought it.:) Prime rib for dinner tonight folks!By the way xception = J-- h R---e,I only sell my food stamps 5 times a year and that is for my beer money.I also drink Heineken beer no cheap shit for me,and hey your buying so why not!Keep up the 10 hour
shifts sucker while I sit in my cozy home oh
by the way do you think you could pick up
some extra hours I need a hair cut!Light and
love
Oh your good detective Sad, you figured me out. Yes I'm Josh Rhine, I work on the 2nd floor at westgate. Way & Off

Location hidden

#18 Oct 5, 2010
xception wrote:
<quoted text> Oh your good detective Sad, you figured me out. Yes I'm Josh Rhine, I work on the 2nd floor at westgate. Way & Off
Wow a regular Dick Tracey on here. I hope he doesn't tell on me! Franks and Beans!
Rachael 22

Waterloo, Canada

#19 Oct 5, 2010
Uncle josh? You're xception? I see I see.
White Man From Town

Spencer, NY

#20 Oct 5, 2010
Partsman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you come over and lick the sweat off deez nutz phuck face. Was probbally you in the Bpu line trying to pay your electric bill with your toothless old ladies welfare check. Big day out of the house for sad, call a cab, stop at rite aid, grab a case of golden anniversary beer. Then head to Bpu to get bill half paid up. Ran out of money, cab left. Carries the beer down steel street heading towrds the mutant district of barrows and kinny street. Oh now reached in pocket, found a half smoked cheap Indian cigarette to smoke. Then you go inside the roach infested, dog poop on the floor house to sit down in front of your blue ribbon computer to bash people on topix all day to pass the time. Thinking to yourself, wow I'm a really brilliant person with what post! I even came up with a clever tag line....light & love!!!!
I haven't laughed this hard in a LONG time. I damn near pissed myself....Thank you Partsman!!!
Sad

Vestal, NY

#22 Oct 5, 2010
It was not that hard.I hear you have to suck the fat sloth sister ass to keep your job!LMAO boy how that would suck!Your such pond scum the only job you could get is the job at westgate.P.s. don't bend over without watching your back,oh wait you might like it.I heard you did the short whore that works there too you dirty sloth you.You will be lucky to make it another month there unless you romance the nutella sub sucking beast of a sister.Bahhhhhhhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Man your life sucks!Light and love
really

Chicago, IL

#24 Oct 5, 2010
Did he figure out your real name? Exception? wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double tree downtown 11 min Uncle Jam 7
Rabb as BPU president - What a Joke 19 min Uncle Jam 17
Lying gets you no where lmao 44 min Wait no more 5
White Trash Baby Names 1 hr OMFG 55
Sams Club is closing 1 hr IDK 175
Looking for a pet 1 hr Idea 5
One of Topix best features, LIKES/DISLIKES of e... 1 hr Truth by likes 1
WTF, is our Wal-Mart in Lakewood closing doors?... 1 hr Sams Club membership 33
MG Fisher 9 hr Jesus 20
Maple grove sissies 14 hr coach 57