Greatest Orgasm Ever
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wildman

Ashville, NY

#1 Nov 12, 2010
What was everybody's best nut or orgasm ever?
sad

Vestal, NY

#2 Nov 12, 2010
I think you have a sickness pal.
Wildman

Ashville, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2010
Must be you don't have one? P&E?

“I seek the truth”

Since: Jan 09

Midland TX

#4 Nov 12, 2010
More disgusting filth from the horrid little piggy boys here. You potty mouthed brats should be very glad that my Manny doesn't catch you.
Hmmm

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2010
Mine was in back of a recently solen vehicle. Where's my boxers?
Wildman

Ashville, NY

#6 Nov 12, 2010
I remember you. Your a bitch! Your manny never met us down at wca last year. Your manny can take my nuts rub them on his face and roll lucky sevens.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 12, 2010
best gasm ever definetly my coach. i snuck him in my bedroom after my parents went to sleep and he taught me how to serve.

Since: Jul 09

Frisco, TX

#9 Nov 12, 2010
volleyballgirl69 wrote:
best gasm ever definetly my coach. i snuck him in my bedroom after my parents went to sleep and he taught me how to serve.
Applebees tomorrow at 2:00, be there!
WOW WOW WOW

Binghamton, NY

#10 Nov 12, 2010
volleyballgirl69 wrote:
You know he has a girlfriend...right?? Back off!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 12, 2010
WOW WOW WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You know he has a girlfriend...right?? Back off!
shes an old hag, im hot & young and with him every day after school. and im sickkkk of her calling & txting where areeeeeeeeeeeee u terry??? while were together. & p.s old hag: hes not fishinggggg every night either.
luv2fuq

Bolivar, NY

#12 Nov 13, 2010
volleyballgirl69 wrote:
<quoted text>
shes an old hag, im hot & young and with him every day after school. and im sickkkk of her calling & txting where areeeeeeeeeeeee u terry??? while were together. & p.s old hag: hes not fishinggggg every night either.
he's mot finishing? looks like you, nor his wife are doing your jobs proper;y. maybe you should try giving him a blumpkin. seems to work on a lot of guys that i've hooked up with. then again, they are just blowing their loads so quickly because the thought of getting caught turns them on....i live with my mom and she works 3rd shift at the hosspitalshe doesn't approve of me bringing guys back to the house, so on the nights that she is home, i have to meet up with the guys in the ladies room handicapped stall at dennys.

Since: Jul 09

Frisco, TX

#13 Nov 13, 2010
Best nut ever? When I was banging reacharoundman's mom and I slipped into the wrong hole. She tried to buck me off but I just held on and dumped the load like I was working for Tri-James. Slip & Ride

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 13, 2010
xception wrote:
Best nut ever? When I was banging reacharoundman's mom and I slipped into the wrong hole. She tried to buck me off but I just held on and dumped the load like I was working for Tri-James. Slip & Ride
Awsome!

Location hidden

#16 Nov 13, 2010
Making sweet love with my wife is the best nut every time. I mean she will hold my beer while i'm on bottom!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 13, 2010
LOL... Looks like Tackleberry has you all beat! He's the only one that can put something REAL. Hitched & Happy

Location hidden

#18 Nov 13, 2010
Getty up
sad

Vestal, NY

#19 Nov 13, 2010
Stalker_21 wrote:
LOL... Looks like Tackleberry has you all beat! He's the only one that can put something REAL. Hitched & Happy
shut your gap ho.Get your gap to applebees and buy their beers bitch.thats whats real
adam d

Ashville, NY

#20 Nov 13, 2010
Hey sad I like your hands on my nuts is that weird? Gosh I'm gonna cream

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#22 Nov 13, 2010
dee lilla wrote:
More disgusting filth from the horrid little piggy boys here. You potty mouthed brats should be very glad that my Manny doesn't catch you.
I gave my best orgasm to you baby, but your sp uptight even the crabs in your box where paralyzed.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23 Nov 13, 2010
sad wrote:
<quoted text>shut your gap ho.Get your gap to applebees and buy their beers bitch.thats whats real
As you wish Sad.... Done.. Oh ya, even got them some appetizers! And yes it was Real! And guess what? They didn't even have to knock me on my ass for it. Hows that for a bitch ho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy 13th Anniversary to Donald & First Lady M... 4 min Covfefe 12
Rabb as BPU president - What a Joke 6 min In the know 5
Aaron monroe 6 min Aaron Monroe 5
Craig VanHook 9 min Friendofoneofthem 2
Your kids are theives 14 min Concerned 6
Dyllan Owenby 18 min Pos 4
Winter 25 min Facts 1
WTF, is our Wal-Mart in Lakewood closing doors?... 12 hr The Boss 33
Fired or resigned 16 hr don 54
Scott Crist 16 hr don 7