outside police station

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
today

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Did anyone see that girl brittney washington get beat up by that drug dealer outside the police station today?
Olgita

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2012
No
Paul

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Johnny Ray set her straight, no more ratting for her!
Partytime

Jamestown, NY

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Paulie shut up you fat pig.
Olgita

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Hahaha smack that ho
asap

Jamestown, NY

#6 Dec 4, 2012
She got her ass kicked because she stole his moms tv. He was pissed and kicked her ass. Ridiculous but true!!
women beater

Rochester, NY

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Heard ike 20 people saw it happen and didnt do shit and even two cops stopped the guy and didnt arrest him.. jamestown at its finest
asap

Jamestown, NY

#9 Dec 5, 2012
women beater wrote:
Heard ike 20 people saw it happen and didnt do shit and even two cops stopped the guy and didnt arrest him.. jamestown at its finest
he was arrested and got bailed out 5 min later.
women beater

Rochester, NY

#10 Dec 5, 2012
no charges on him he walked out
anthony

Salamanca, NY

#11 Dec 5, 2012
that girl had it coming. my man johhny ray isn't won to trifle with. he'll beat you down if you cross him
women beater

Rochester, NY

#12 Dec 5, 2012
yeah always shows how tough a guy is and not to mess with him when he beats up a girl.. that shows alot
Olgita

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2012
anthony wrote:
that girl had it coming. my man johhny ray isn't won to trifle with. he'll beat you down if you cross him
yea every drug dealer in jamestown tuff yea right come down to NYC we show a bad motherfucka but anyway the bitch deserve it u dont steal from anyone's mother
justice

Olean, NY

#15 Dec 5, 2012
first of all, u know it all idiots . it was not johnny ray ,so get ur stories straight.it was luis alberto acevado zayas.get ur shit straight.and no matter what she did,no fat ass grown man has the right to punch a girl in the face knock her down n keep kicking her in the face ever ever ever,and in front of her 2 babies .if he wouldnt of got her addicted to the drugs she wouldnt be as bad as she is and believe me he will get his
wow

Rochester, NY

#16 Dec 5, 2012
so a grown man beats up a 21 year old girl because why? she broke into his mothers house, unplugged her tv, and then carried it our by herself? yea right! no one other than "justice" has the story remotely correct and need to stop calling that girl a snitch because they have no idea. did she snitch to you about something? didnt think so! so stfu and mind your business.

“Bernie Goetz is my hero”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#18 Dec 5, 2012
YaSUH! aint we jest somethin here in lil ol jimmytown. drugged up freeks whoopinass right outsidea the police station and all. this shyt dont ever end here do it. No wonder cresent tool and AVM and proto tool got the hail on outta here.
All we got left is chineresse buffets and ebt folk.

Since: Oct 12

New York, NY

#19 Dec 5, 2012
Phester O Boyle wrote:
YaSUH! aint we jest somethin here in lil ol jimmytown. drugged up freeks whoopinass right outsidea the police station and all. this shyt dont ever end here do it. No wonder cresent tool and AVM and proto tool got the hail on outta here.
All we got left is chineresse buffets and ebt folk.
So true
Dollar store

United States

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Don't forget dollar stores and 2nd hand stores!!!!
BetterThanMost

Bronx, NY

#21 Dec 5, 2012
Vance wrote:
This town would be better off with out the puerto ricans here. What one good thing has any of them done to improve this community? Hmmmmm
PR girls give good head! Better than most!!
Poor Girl

Jamestown, NY

#23 Dec 5, 2012
Poor girl didn't deserve that ...
BetterThanMost

United States

#24 Dec 5, 2012
Vance wrote:
<quoted text>
yea and they like to bite your thumb off and beat you over your head with frying pans!
Good thing I had my pants on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys you wish weren't married 8 min Wtf 4
The Pub and Milelys 45 min Cindy and eagles 2
Midnight Brotherhood (Oct '12) 1 hr what a joke 100
haters topix 1 hr Smh 7
chris swanson 1 hr Billy willy 7
News Chadakoin Park Playground Meeting Set For Tonight 1 hr Smh 3
Battlefield Hardline Platoon 1 hr Trolling 3
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web