Next Last
jhopper

Jamestown, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Who knoes her
u a stupid hoe

Jamestown, NY

#2 Jan 15, 2013
For one wash your tinkle taco b*tch. you don't even deserve your man you just keep speading your love and legs all around falconer. I heard you tried to f*ck my cousin but he turned you down you were at his house with his sister and you came up to his room butt *ss naked tryina suck his d*ck but he wouldn't let you touch him he could smell your puss fore you even opened the door. Lmfao grimy f*ck.
shaina:)

Jamestown, NY

#3 Jan 15, 2013
That's my best friend<3 &you spelled her name wrong dick waffle:) grow up<3
u a stupid hoe

Jamestown, NY

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Good for you lol shes not even worth having a name. She ain't nobody!
Kayla Michael

Jamestown, NY

#5 Jan 15, 2013
u a stupid hoe wrote:
You're obviously a nobody if your hiding behind a computer screen with a fake name;) Learn your spot. I don't even know or get along with that girl and I know damn well she's not a hoe. Far from one.
shaina:)

Jamestown, NY

#6 Jan 15, 2013
u a stupid hoe wrote:
She must be somebody if you care enough to talk about her:) BOOM. Mind=blown.
kristie farmer

Jamestown, NY

#7 Jan 15, 2013
u a stupid hoe wrote:
For one wash your tinkle taco b*tch. you don't even deserve your man you just keep speading your love and legs all around falconer. I heard you tried to f*ck my cousin but he turned you down you were at his house with his sister and you came up to his room butt *ss naked tryina suck his d*ck but he wouldn't let you touch him he could smell your puss fore you even opened the door. Lmfao grimy f*ck.
lmfao. i dont know who you are either, but i lost my virginity to the guy ive been with for almost two years now. this story that you made up, doesnt make sense. i dont suck d!ck. i think thats the most disgusting thing you can do with someone actually. and butt ass naked? no. ive never disrespected myself like that. grow up.
kristie farmer

Jamestown, NY

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Kayla Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously a nobody if your hiding behind a computer screen with a fake name;) Learn your spot. I don't even know or get along with that girl and I know damn well she's not a hoe. Far from one.
thank you!
pathetic

Jamestown, NY

#9 Jan 15, 2013
she whoops dat ass i seen it for myself so whoever yall are runnin dat mouth you dont want it with her. shes beautiful if anyone has somethin to say let me know becuz you can get dealt wit i know her personally shes nun a hoe and wiuld never think to mess around behind her mans back yall are whack punks
pathetic

Jamestown, NY

#10 Jan 15, 2013
and for tha record itds kristie not kristy dumbsh!ts
Laughing

Johnson City, NY

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Same person as kristie farmer cus they said I with a !. Lmao

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Stop the punch lines smfh corny
wtf

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Anyone who post shit like this on a public website for people to see is just pathetic. Do you have a lifee. Kristie is a close friend of mine and I know for damn sure that's not true. Not even close. So if you could get a life and get you head out of you damn computer it'd be appreciated.
kristie farmer

Jamestown, NY

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Laughing wrote:
Same person as kristie farmer cus they said I with a !. Lmao
what? i AM kristie farmer. obviously dumba** it says my name right up there. im laughing too dont you worry.
Anonymous

United States

#15 Jan 16, 2013
Lol ya'll funny as hell.....
actualllyyy

Jamestown, NY

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Kristie and I have been close fur a few years thru tha ups in downs, she got my back n I got hers hop off her vage ma

Location hidden

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Kristies my girl I've been known her since I was like ten
kristie farmer

Jamestown, NY

#18 Jan 16, 2013
thank you whoever you guys are lol. people are pathetic the things they're trying to come up with don't affect me like they think they would. i could care less. people are pu**ies bc they wanna talk shit behind anonymous names. its cute, really.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 17, 2013
B**** you get a life...your on here more than everyone ...no tit havin a$$$ bitch haha
the funny thing is

Johnson City, NY

#20 Jan 17, 2013
I see ur name commenting on everyones threads dude. Stfu and YOU get a life. Fat ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stephanie javens 9 min smh 2
Video on JHS "Incident" 50 min thankful 11
Millicent 52 min jessica 5
big talk wil joseph 56 min wil joseph 1
Michele with purple dodge 1 hr Liz VERRETT 7
Who knows the Evan boys? 1 hr Trisha 11
Brittany Dellahoy 2 hr Santa 1
More on JHS beating 2 hr eric 42
Ferguson march tonight 4 hr melissa 57
Nate Banks suicide 9 hr curious 4