Snitch.....
yea

Binghamton, NY

#6 Jan 24, 2013
yea I'm a snitch
Creep

Binghamton, NY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
That creep was hanging around with my husband for the last month. I knew there was something off about him but didn't have proof till he cornered my Daughter in the bathroom! I can't be leave he would come my place strung out on crack and try to touch my daughter'
Omg

Jamestown, NY

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Sounds like this guys got a lot for him he's a snitched coke head kidde touched? Dare I ask how old your daughter is and I hope ur husband did something about ut
wow

United States

#9 Jan 25, 2013
First thought is birds of a feather flock together, secondly how old is your daughter, tell us what kind of sick creep he is, like 12, or is she older?
sugar bear

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2013
OMG really he touched a kid! Like how old?! That's so messed up...
Sarcastic Sam

Gowanda, NY

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Actually I heard that he is an outstanding citizen. A pillar of the community. Always has a smile on his face, very positive attitude on life.
laughable

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Sarcastic Sam wrote:
Actually I heard that he is an outstanding citizen. A pillar of the community. Always has a smile on his face, very positive attitude on life.
So you must get ur nose candy from him.
Sarcastic Sam

Gowanda, NY

#14 Jan 25, 2013
laughable wrote:
<quoted text>
So you must get ur nose candy from him.
Are you are referring to the illegal sale of illicit substances? If so, than that's NOT the Ron Prynn that I know.
yearight

Jamestown, NY

#16 Jan 25, 2013
oviously not cause hes not descrte when it comes to the nse candy i would have never expected him to hit on a young girl likr that
crazy

United States

#17 Jan 26, 2013
Must be the kid he touched was ovr age, just tryng to start shyt. And sam tell us about the Ron u no
stupid

Warren, PA

#18 Jan 26, 2013
either way rons nasty he chaetas on his girl then he whines when she wants to leave him.
Duh

United States

#19 Jan 26, 2013
Everyone sees this guy around he is a mess. He's tall, fat, and, stupid. Maybe you should start running to the bars instead of walking to them.
Different

United States

#20 Jan 26, 2013
Crackhead
Abc147

United States

#21 Jan 26, 2013
I wouldn't mess with this guy. He might smite you with his almighty cocaine powers.
Duh

United States

#23 Jan 28, 2013
Knowing this guy I wouldn't put anything past him. He could throw a punch or two but he's soft AF but you know what they say. The bigger they are the harder they fall. And he falls harder than a f**king diamond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Peelman 10 min sqwirm 17
melinda Rivera(Beardsley) 18 min Lmfao 2
nicole comber 24 min Sooosad 10
Is It Wrong of Me?? 55 min Tom Gilmans mother 7
Alyssa Michelson with everyone's man 2 hr ish 17
lisa calkins likes little boys 2 hr Ppl 8
Jerod Christine Leroy 2 hr U ppl need help 3
"Brutal" assault on path by chadakoin... 2 hr U ppl need help 35
Swat Tean at Sponys 7 hr Learn 4
Sexiest man in Jamestown??? 8 hr Pumpkin 29