First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spirit man

Binghamton, NY

#1 Oct 1, 2013
the end is soon we are seeing way more nataraul disasters violence financial woes fighting in the middle east hardships Christ jesus our lord is coming back very soon there is reason to repent...now...people can deny that the time is near but you cant stop the truth from happening be prepaired....we are close to..having nation against nation wars dsease famen ...take hold the site Jamestown topix is an evil site of hatred sin sick minded drama spititauly bankrupt people satan uses thease site to cause lies sin hatred drama heartache....the sad thing is people don't even realize satan is using them to do his dirty work.....be prepaired the end of mankirk is coming fast
Hanny

Vestal, NY

#2 Oct 1, 2013
spirit man wrote:
the end is soon we are seeing way more nataraul disasters violence financial woes fighting in the middle east hardships Christ jesus our lord is coming back very soon there is reason to repent...now...people can deny that the time is near but you cant stop the truth from happening be prepaired....we are close to..having nation against nation wars dsease famen ...take hold the site Jamestown topix is an evil site of hatred sin sick minded drama spititauly bankrupt people satan uses thease site to cause lies sin hatred drama heartache....the sad thing is people don't even realize satan is using them to do his dirty work.....be prepaired the end of mankirk is coming fast
God bless you and keep you my brethren in Christ! Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. He will shield you from evil and grant you peace. We are to wash our robes until they are white as snow to show our love for the Lord who is merciful and will forgive us of all our past sins if we choose to change our hearts and take the narrow path. Stay strong in faith and keep sharing the good word that Jesus died for us and will make things new when he returns. Alleluia! All glory be to God!!!
amen

Johnson City, NY

#3 Oct 1, 2013
Amen!!!
Guadalupe

Jamestown, NY

#4 Oct 1, 2013
The whole thing is fiction and was all created to ease your fear of dying. Yeah I said it.
Christian

Vestal, NY

#5 Oct 1, 2013
The Word is the Truth and the Truth is the Word. If you do not know the Lord Jesus Christ, the Truth is not in you.
sinner

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2013
Praise be to God! Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, I am SAVED!
Hanny

Vestal, NY

#7 Oct 1, 2013
sinner wrote:
Praise be to God! Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, I am SAVED!
Thanks for sharing the Good News! May the peace of the Lord be with you always.
lamo

Vestal, NY

#8 Oct 1, 2013
I am saved and love know there someone who loved me a eough to die for my sin thank you lord Christ I look forward to severing you in the new kingdom
sinner

United States

#10 Oct 1, 2013
Hanny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing the Good News! May the peace of the Lord be with you always.
... And also with you ... One day, all my sins will be wiped away, I will begin again and I'll be as white as snow ...
Hanny

Vestal, NY

#11 Oct 1, 2013
There is more deception than ever in today's world. For any of you who think God is not a loving and merciful God please understand that he loves us so much that he allows free will. Unfortunately, many people use their free will to do harm to others and try to deceive them. The world is very confusing right now, but God is the same loving God he was, is, and always will be and His Son Jesus died so that we may have eternal life despite our sins. Now is the time more than ever to put on your Christian armor, not in a warlike sense, but to protect ourselves from the evils of this world. Love your enemy, but don't be deceived by them ... Jesus loves you and He will protect and guide you if you trust Him and His word.
Guadalupe

Jamestown, NY

#12 Oct 1, 2013
The bible is nothing more than a comic book without the pictures.
lamo

Vestal, NY

#13 Oct 1, 2013
but we have to look at from a war like sense because the enemy is out to kill all of us if we take him likely he will take us down 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16 The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.
Hanny

Vestal, NY

#14 Oct 1, 2013
lamo wrote:
but we have to look at from a war like sense because the enemy is out to kill all of us if we take him likely he will take us down 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16 The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.
Amen! Thank you for finding these verses for me and those who love Christ in these times of ridicule and persecution just as in the times of Paul the Apostle. Those who wish to persecute Christians may try to take us down, but eternal salvation will be our reward if we persevere, stand firm against deception, and keep our full trust in the Lord. Christ loves me so much that the least I can do is show enough love in Him to spread the message of "goodwill" unto others, including my enemies, so that they may also be saved. However, I am also aware that there will always be those who try to persecute us, so thank you for sharing God's word as a reminder that God has a perfect plan for all those who put on their armor. Peace be with you.
the dream

Vestal, NY

#15 Oct 1, 2013
i love and hate it when peoeple refuse to believe in the true living god christ cause it just prove what christ said when he said <10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus,“and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[g]
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.> so when poeple say hey god not real it only cause they don,t want to let go of thier sin
lol

Fredonia, NY

#16 Oct 1, 2013
How dumb The Bible was created to govern people and get them into The cult aka church...
spirit man

Binghamton, NY

#19 Oct 1, 2013
lol wrote:
How dumb The Bible was created to govern people and get them into The cult aka church...
what if a man gained the whole world but lost his soul.....im praying for you brother..
Christian

Vestal, NY

#20 Oct 1, 2013
lol wrote:
How dumb The Bible was created to govern people and get them into The cult aka church...
The bible is God's word, not man's (aka government) word. Just as God used Moses to display the Ten Commandments, God used many others to write about His perfect plan for us. Unfortunately, people have misused the bible for their own selfish interests while blatantly rejecting God's True Word in the process. I read the Bible to seek Truth and have NO intentions of governing, but, conversely, to be able to spread this Truth to others by the power of the Holy Spirit so that they may be saved and share in Christ's blessings. I agree with you that some people use Christ's name in a blasphemous way to entice people into cults or false churches. People who do this are an abomination to God. True Christians are selfless and care about their neighbor as much as themselves and would never intentionally deceive or harm others. God is love.
Christian

Vestal, NY

#21 Oct 1, 2013
spirit man wrote:
<quoted text>what if a man gained the whole world but lost his soul.....im praying for you brother..
I'm praying too ... Material things will never enter Heaven. These things may seem important to many, but God will not be judging how many cars we have, what clothes we wear, or how big our house is or ANY of our worldly possessions. God searches our hearts only and will richly bless those who follow His Son Jesus Christ.
Christian

Vestal, NY

#22 Oct 1, 2013
the dream wrote:
i love and hate it when peoeple refuse to believe in the true living god christ cause it just prove what christ said when he said <10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus,“and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[g]
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.> so when poeple say hey god not real it only cause they don,t want to let go of thier sin
1st Chapter of 1st Corinthians, Verse 18: "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."
lamo

Vestal, NY

#23 Oct 1, 2013
lol wrote:
How dumb The Bible was created to govern people and get them into The cult aka church...
so then can you explain the human mind the way the bible dose. it seem to have answer for everyday living and how to please god bye living holy.you think about how when you need help you ask others and if they don,t know. they say get on your own. no where in the bible dose it for us to do it our self in fact the truth is you been lie to so much that you are afraid to want to have a clear understanding of things .you say the bible is dumb well let look at your life. how much control do you rally have over your life.can you lay down your life and command your self to come back to life. you speak on things you know nothing about. and the only thing you can say is the bible is dumb and the church is a cult. last time I check my body is not dumb and I don't have people following me.you speak as if your are a child who dose not know any better. have you ever really read the bible.cause if you did you would understand how much god love you and how holy his words are in fact it was bye his word that we have what we have here something to think about gen 1-5<
in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
3 And God said,“Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day>
so you see the first day was bye his holy word. we rule over the earth is bye his holy word. only because he love us and yes that means no matter how mess up you are or what you done you can have everlasting life in the new kingdom of god I pray that you will learn and that other will learn what Christ went threw to show us his love he gave us his blood so please understand the Bible is not dumb and it is not a threoy like science would like you to think it is truth and love in the highest form

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alyssa Bruce 10 min holla 2
Wny almost news now Ha Ha 1 hr They the WORST LOL 11
Aaron Monroe 1 hr Bruni 6
Melissa Edington 1 hr Nope 20
Mercedes Baca 1 hr Dan 2
Who's next on the chopping block to OD? There's... 1 hr Thick headed 33
Big woman on hazzard? 2 hr Sick mofo 3
Chris Patric 13 hr Yuck 9
Frank Cindy 13 hr Fusco and Frank 21

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages