First Prev
of 2
Next Last
penny

Fredonia, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2012
I am having a few couples over for my boyfriends b-day and I need to order 3 pizzas. who has best pizza in town- some say lenas too chewy, pizzahut too greasy. I hear about papa johns, giambrones tasta , honest johns etc etc. whats your favorite pizza shop?
100%

Fairfax, VA

#2 Nov 22, 2012
penny wrote:
I am having a few couples over for my boyfriends b-day and I need to order 3 pizzas. who has best pizza in town- some say lenas too chewy, pizzahut too greasy. I hear about papa johns, giambrones tasta , honest johns etc etc. whats your favorite pizza shop?
Lenas is always been my favorite!
Gumba

Fairfax, VA

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Pizza express
pizza john

Vestal, NY

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Me pizza downa on Second Street second to none. Ring me tomorrow and I hook you up with some a deal.
Long Duck Dong

Vestal, NY

#5 Nov 22, 2012
I have LONG DONG for you !!! You sucky fucky ???
Hello no

Fredonia, NY

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Gumba wrote:
Pizza express
A granwhiche yes pizza no, perfect pizza in lakewood
Papa Johns sucks ass

Johnson City, NY

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Save yourself the trouble believe me!
that dude

Fairfax, VA

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Lena's!!!
Don

Jamestown, NY

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Lena's is the best, not sure where you heard the chewy thing.
Jamestown Observer

Jamestown, NY

#10 Nov 24, 2012
perfect pizza is the best, the waitress has a terrible personality, may be the owner. She always makes us feel unwelcome. But best pizza hands down. Papa john's did not impress me. Jumbroni's went out of business.
Dan

Meadville, PA

#11 Nov 24, 2012
Yeah that waitress and owner is a prick. She won't hire any waitress there because the tip money is so important to her. Cheap hoe.
Jamestown Observer

Jamestown, NY

#12 Nov 24, 2012
she is rude. She smiled and talked to the "regulars" I had a child with me and she gave crayons to other kids but not him. Then he looked and saw the other kids pictures on the wall and he had drawn about the pizza being good. Wouldn't you know she threw his away in front of him! I went again with my "well off" friends and she was pleasant. Rude!
Dan

Meadville, PA

#13 Nov 24, 2012
Next time order a coffee and sit there for three hours and don't tip .
Jamestown Observer

Jamestown, NY

#14 Nov 24, 2012
good idea....
Don

Jamestown, NY

#15 Nov 25, 2012
Jamestown Observer wrote:
she is rude. She smiled and talked to the "regulars" I had a child with me and she gave crayons to other kids but not him. Then he looked and saw the other kids pictures on the wall and he had drawn about the pizza being good. Wouldn't you know she threw his away in front of him! I went again with my "well off" friends and she was pleasant. Rude!
You wouldn't know what we'll off is if it slapped you in the face!
Art

Binghamton, NY

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Lena's is the best in Jamestown
Seriously

Jamestown, NY

#17 Nov 27, 2012
Andriaccio's... bit of a drive, but by far the best
Ryan Almighty

Fredonia, NY

#18 Nov 27, 2012
RUDYZ all the way :)
Loose Lucy

Jamestown, NY

#19 Nov 29, 2012
Paces if you have the $$$$$
a thought

Vestal, NY

#20 Nov 29, 2012
I think it would be great to have a cook off with pizza from around the county. I'm sure it would be a pain in the neck to get organized but I think it would be a great time. All the proceeds could go to a charity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam parinella 10 min chill bruh 27
Josh lincoln 19 min Brotha S 16
Accident on Willard ext 19 min Facebook reader 51
I can't get over you 22 min JnA89 19
Kimberly Patterson/miller 31 min Kimberly Patterson 12
Damn drug houses! 55 min Noway 13
Remember when? 57 min goodoldays 2
searching the lake? 13 hr Just sayin 17

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web