Westside coach John Torres

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
upset parent

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Who knows this guy and how is he? To make a long story short he did some inappropriate things in our Falconer vs.Westside championship game that could have left a kid paralyzed. What made me more sick was hearing him brag about " To bad Falconer needs bigger kids then" and how he was going to let this kid Jeffrey bush run our kids into the ground while bragging at the bar. I have hired a lawyer and am seeing what actions I can do to have him removed. He is loud,cocky,and arrogant man.
JT fan

Chardon, OH

#2 Nov 12, 2012
I have known John for 30 years and he is a great person. Yea he may be competitive, but that does not give anyone any reason to get a lawyer. Lets face it in all sports you look for a weakness... and if being bigger and stronger is a crime in football then you may need to purchase the NFL package and realize that football is a violent sport. In closing, he is a loud, proud, competitive man that means mothing but good for kids.

P.S. watch tball this summer and you will see the more calm and reserved side of John as a coach
Jackie

Jamestown, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2012
He is a loud mouth no it all, think he i coaching nfl, not little kid. they need a new coach.
stripes

Jamestown, NY

#4 Nov 12, 2012
I agree with JT Fan. John is an excellent football coach who knows the game and his role to get his players ready for varsity football. Nothing was dirty or illegal but good hard hitting football. I would suggest you Falconer fans realize this or your teams will continue to be losers. Maybe you should just concentrate on soccer or band if you can't take the competition.
Anonymous

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
I don't know him but why don't you express your concern to him privately and personally first. Everyone is so quick to get a lawyer.
Clue

Jamestown, NY

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Get a lawyer? You need a case first. John is one of the best people on this earth, have fun.
Westside mother

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Coach john was the reason my son chose not to play football this last year. He played for coach train and coach wiese for a couple years had fun,learned some things,and felt good. He just said John yelled to much at practice and had favorites. He plans on returning to play at the high school and I hope he does.
Some guy

Elizabeth, NJ

#8 Nov 13, 2012
John needs to understand football for kids that age is about sportsmanship, discipline and respecting authority. He has a long way to go on these issues. He is not a bad guy, but these are the things that he needs to understand.
we all know

Jamestown, NY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
We all know it's not the kids playing the game, it's the adults and it's sick! I refuse to alow my children partake in such wreckful behavior!
unreal

Orchard Park, NY

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Pretty much every midget league coach has the same mentality has this John guy.
just sayin

Jamestown, NY

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Saying he is a bad coach is one thing, but to say your going to lawyer up because some kid knocked you kid on his a$$ in a football game and the coach bragged about it is just insane. Why does everyone in the town want to lawyer up so the can make a buck and sit on there couch all day??? Maybe you should toughen your kid up so he is knocking others on their a$$ and then you can be the one bragging....just sayin'
bmxracerdad

Jamestown, NY

#12 Nov 13, 2012
try bmx racing its fun and great exercise and when they come home they r to tired to play x-box i'm just sayin
JM Fan

Jamestown, NY

#13 Nov 13, 2012
I remember laying out Johnny T years ago after a softball game at Bergman 2. He can't get out of the way when he pitches. One of those guys who thinks he will be on ESPN for great plays. Only thing he can make Sportscenter for is the hot dog eating championship. He will take them both ways so he can literally pound 2 at once.
knowsall

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Nov 13, 2012
John is the kind of guy who is friends to your face then stabs you right in the back. Loud,obnoxious,rude are all thoughts that come to mind.
Slammer

Jamestown, NY

#15 Nov 13, 2012
His wife gave me some good brain.
Totally Appalled

Jamestown, NY

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Whiners! Football is a contact sport, where players hit each other for the ball. Yeah, you take a chance of injury each time you play. That is why YOU, as parents sign a release form when your kid starts the team! My son plays for Falconer and they suck! I wish the coaches gave a little more yell time. Get a lawyer...you are a sickening whineass!
Easy Me

Jamestown, NY

#18 Nov 13, 2012
John you can fool the people on the east coast but in west side you still have not passed the test. See I can tell a wussy when I see one, and you wearing lip stick I mean you have to be one, you need to change your sex and your occupation, you try to mess with me Johnny run run run!
upset parent

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I have a lawyer and I will come down on the league as well as coach Torres as my son was injured by his lack of common sense. I have spoke to several people in the football scene and most say they want this coach to go. I will push for what's right for all the kids.
Shocker

Fredonia, NY

#20 Nov 13, 2012
upset parent wrote:
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I have a lawyer and I will come down on the league as well as coach Torres as my son was injured by his lack of common sense. I have spoke to several people in the football scene and most say they want this coach to go. I will push for what's right for all the kids.
You do that tough guy let us know how you make out!! LMAO
Paul

Jamestown, NY

#21 Nov 13, 2012
upset parent wrote:
I watch car races to see wrecks. I watch football to see people carried out on stretchers. I wish I was there to see your bitch kid used as a tackling dummy. Teach your kid how to play instead of wearing a dress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aubrey tatchell got a lil karma finally??? 3 min Good 9
Jamestown Slow Pitch Softball take 2 11 min A-Dinged Bat 5
Becca noyd 12 min nonya 1
Tabby Marie 14 min wow 11
Six guys 15 min wow 6
robert russo 25 min Michelle rivera 11
Ashley Lane 27 min ur bff 6
Falconer drug bust today! 35 min Nothing 7
Friends with Benefits 51 min Still employed 17
low flying plane 2 hr The Abraham Lincoln 13