Grace

Corning, NY

#23 Feb 2, 2009
The topic is the best bartender. Dee dee has always been great! Always makes sure you have fresh popcorn and recommends the best food with a smile. Never had to wait more than 2 minutes on a busy night for a refill. You rock Dee dee!
Replier

Jamestown, NY

#24 Feb 3, 2009
Yeah, like I said... I just don't care for her. Too much middle-aged mom on crack energy. And that big bouffant. That and I don't think I've ever liked a drink she's made me. How do you mess up rum & coke?
rachel

Kanona, NY

#26 Mar 4, 2009
joe pat at pub is so very fine. have you ladies really looked into those genuinely warm eyes? i get anxious just ordering a drink from him.
taxpayer

Lockwood, NY

#27 Mar 4, 2009
Replier wrote:
Yeah, like I said... I just don't care for her. Too much middle-aged mom on crack energy. And that big bouffant. That and I don't think I've ever liked a drink she's made me. How do you mess up rum & coke?
You use coke. Liquor and ice.......is all you need.
Spanky

Boston, KY

#28 Mar 16, 2010
only in this town would you have a thread like this.
Sam

Cary, NC

#29 Mar 16, 2010
You haven't heard?????? Jimtowns where you go for intelligent conversation. No, I am definitely not serious!
Bunch of Cry Babies

Elmira, NY

#30 Mar 16, 2010
Replier wrote:
Dee Dee rocks, and she is the best dam bartender and a very thankless, thoughtful person...yet all you can do is cut her down for her hair or being full of energy while being "middle aged"...its just a topic for an opinion on the best bartender, not a competition to break peoples balss or insult others. Dee Dee you will always have our votes!..you knw who we are we love ya!
Bunch of Cry Babies

Elmira, NY

#31 Mar 17, 2010
I do remember that Chris Sundquist from Mad Murdocks and Jamestown Bowling Co. though....He made is on another topix on here to, cant remember which one. Anyway, always looked alittle GQ/fem but did a descent job. Hooked alot of us up with free drinks. Probably ran the bar dry and the till low but hey it was free!...
Blackhawk

Bath, NY

#32 Mar 17, 2010
Your dating yourself Cry Babies. Mad Murdocks. Ya i think i remember that guy. Drove around town thinken he was hot shit in a Rustang. I meen mustang?
Bunch of Cry Babies

Elmira, NY

#33 Mar 17, 2010
Yep that was him, and damn ur right I am getting old WTF! Was a girly Stang to, some gay pimped out rims and a yellow paint job. He was a descent enough guy though.
Xception

Flushing, NY

#34 Mar 17, 2010
And he was always trying to get with the ladies. I guess somethings never change. I don't think he's bartending anywhere but still out trying to be the man and Im sure I seen him last summer pimping in the bright yellow mustang!
dystopia

Hornell, NY

#35 Mar 17, 2010
Hot Dot!
Bunch of Cry Babies

Elmira, NY

#36 Mar 17, 2010
I wouldnt call it pimping, he was more like the one that did the work to get the money for the pimp...Seen him on Baker St one day trying to do a donut in the car in front of an all male softball team. I believe that would be similiar to the mating dance of a redheaded wood pecker. Trying to lure all them young softball players in his Wang Stang to get his green backs for his pimpmeister.
J Jax Sux

Jamestown, NY

#37 Mar 17, 2010
F_uck Dee Dee. I'd say Paul and Mark at the cherry. And someone mentioned Crasty. Give me a break. He's the most miserable soul you'll ever meet behind the bar.
Jamestown Girl

Vestal, NY

#38 Mar 19, 2010
Definately Dot from the college. She rocks! She always has a smile for everyone and is a wonderful person all around.
Trouble

Flushing, NY

#39 Mar 19, 2010
Mark at the cherry is the best.

Since: Oct 08

Orchard Park, NY

#42 Apr 5, 2010
DeeDee is the most kind-hearted person around! We just love going to Pal Joey's when she's working! Always has a smile and a few kind words!! Love you, DeeDee!!!!
Former Resident

Dunkirk, NY

#43 Apr 8, 2010
Does Brad Brown still tend bar in Jamestown? He used to work at Cherry and was a great bartender.
BeatingYou

Binghamton, NY

#44 Sep 28, 2010
I vote Hmmm down at sneakers! I hear he makes a Sad margayrita!
Sad

Binghamton, NY

#45 Sep 29, 2010
I used to work at Big Mikes and I could pour a mean draft!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Youngberg (Jul '13) 40 min MrFox 11
Jones boys 1 hr PLEASE 4
Describe Celoron's The Main Landing in one word. 1 hr chuckles 7
Oh Joni where ya at 1 hr Haa 1
cops 2 hr wilma 4
Victoria's Secret , unfair sizes 2 hr Hahaha 43
Shawn Silliman 2 hr Kay 8
Meth Bust! 3 hr JTP 23
mike jones 9 hr Rocco is the po po 5
Rudy'z Pizza Foot ave 10 hr pyscho Bitch 14