First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#21 Apr 27, 2009
Janey, you sound quite interested and knowledgeable about a lot of these cold cases. Thank you for all of the information you have posted.
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#22 Apr 28, 2009
Hopeing that the pictures taken yesterday will lead to finding Corrie. Please say an extra prayer

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...l-imag...
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#23 Apr 28, 2009

“yup, whatever you say...”

Since: Apr 09

Falconer, NY

#24 Apr 28, 2009
Janey - I agree with you as I along with COUNTLESS others hope they find Corrie soon and can bring someone to justice for what they've done!
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#25 May 11, 2009
are any searches planned for Corrie?
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#26 May 13, 2009
bumping up for all the missing and murdered women in Chautauqua co.
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#27 Oct 13, 2009
bumping up for the missing and unsolved murders of our county
Advocate

Mayville, NY

#30 Oct 29, 2010
Janey wrote:
Beth Ann Brown was raped and murdered near Brocton, don't remember the date, possibly the 80s.
still unsolved
I'm the last advocate for Beth Ann Brown. I am her sister in law
she was mutulated in the field to the right side of the "Castle"
1978. My husband and the rest of her family have passed without closure!
Jason

Lockport, NY

#31 Sep 20, 2012
Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the last advocate for Beth Ann Brown. I am her sister in law
she was mutulated in the field to the right side of the "Castle"
1978. My husband and the rest of her family have passed without closure!
Was/is there any idea or rumblings as to ever did this?
lilly

Johnson City, NY

#32 Sep 21, 2012
I was told years ago that a man by the name of Steven Wonder had killed her in his van in the vinyards near the castle.
lilly

Johnson City, NY

#33 Sep 21, 2012
wasnt the lady killed by the castal in Brocton a teacher at cassadaga?
Morgana

Charlotte, NC

#34 Feb 21, 2013
I grew up in Brocton chautauqua county. I was young but remember the murder. Two names were mentioned and I don't know these people: Debra Simco and Rick Cole. Anybody ave any info?
Morgana

Charlotte, NC

#35 Feb 21, 2013
Oops forgot the victims name: Beth Ann Brown Patterson.
Bill

Ardsley, NY

#36 Feb 23, 2013
Melinda Juul by Arby's cops did that to
Udilligaf

Vestal, NY

#37 Mar 2, 2013
Retired detectives have no authority. Access to police databases and files would be crucial, as well as interviewing (or re-interviewing) witnesses and potential suspects. The statistics in similar cases would indicate the higher probability that the killer is known to the victim, and most likely a spouse, boyfriend or someone very close - in most cases.
Morgana

Charlotte, NC

#38 Apr 3, 2013
Janey wrote:
<quoted text>
correction
Cemetary records show Beth Ann died March 27, 1978 at age 28
rumors said that a law enforcement officer was involved in her murder.

I had heard a rumor that a Simko girl and a Rick Cole were suspects. Anybody hear that?
huh

Dunkirk, NY

#39 Dec 8, 2013
Rick Cole got away with murder.
keep

Albany, NY

#40 Dec 9, 2013
keep bumping this thread. someone knows SOMETHING and may not realize it. even a seemingly mundane piece of info could break a case wide open. if you have heard someone 'bragging' take the info to police... suggest go to two diff jurisdictions esp w the possibility the perp may be related to law enforcement somehow.
pjw

Jamestown, NY

#41 Feb 24, 2015
keep wrote:
keep bumping this thread. someone knows SOMETHING and may not realize it. even a seemingly mundane piece of info could break a case wide open. if you have heard someone 'bragging' take the info to police... suggest go to two diff jurisdictions esp w the possibility the perp may be related to law enforcement somehow.
I just happened to come across this feed. It was my sister, Patricia Fairbanks, who was killed at 14 in Jamestown in the '70's and I am the last survivor of my loved ones from her time on earth. There is no one left to share my grief with and I fear I will never have closure. I have to have faith that justice will be served by a higher power. It is so inconceivable to me that people can be so evil, especially to kill young people who have done them no harm.
kmd1986

Jamestown, NY

#42 Jul 25, 2015
pjw wrote:
<quoted text>
I just happened to come across this feed. It was my sister, Patricia Fairbanks, who was killed at 14 in Jamestown in the '70's and I am the last survivor of my loved ones from her time on earth. There is no one left to share my grief with and I fear I will never have closure. I have to have faith that justice will be served by a higher power. It is so inconceivable to me that people can be so evil, especially to kill young people who have done them no harm.
I was 3 or 4 when this happened . I remembered she lived up stairs or near the drug store at the corner to N main and 10th . She was dating or friends with kirby warner .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Underground fight 2 min Brad 4
Where is Mayor Teresi 3 min my taxes at work 17
Cory Canada 4 min 14 Inch Johnson 7
Rich Kinsey 14 min Really 3
Tone...aka "chris" 17 min Bone 4
Brandi whitford 42 min lmao 4
National Comedy Center 46 min Hieronymous Ross 59
Jamestown Snitches 1 hr oldfriend 13
Your red hair 3 hr snatchkisser 35
Arrests 4 hr Snitches 5