Review: Rainbow Cab
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Katie K

Johnson City, NY

#1 Apr 9, 2013
today me and my mother went out to lakewood to get some groceries and get some art supplies at dollar tree. we get to dollar tree and i see a group of people loading 2 cart fulls of stuff from walmart into a rainbow cab company van. i am in the store for not even 5 minutes and then i hear my mom tell someone to load her stuff in our van. i check out and go outside and the taxi driver (cab licence plate 10837-TY, dark blue dodge grand caravan sport) is yelling at the woman telling her that he won't take her home after she waited for over an hour for him to even show up. he was yelling saying she would be going to go to jail and making sexist comments about the fact that these 2 women had 3 other women helping them and yelling at him for being a DICK. he was threatening the woman and her friend and the women helping them unload and reload their stuff. I got his licence plate number and the woman called rainbow. she had been a customer for 2 years and was being very mistreated. she told them what was going on and the man on the phone was being sarcastic with her and told her nothing would be done about it. the cashier inside dollar tree said she would have to call the police if the cab driver didnt calm down.
for real

United States

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Wonder if tne cab driver was seth brightman.Hes been rude to me several times and is always on his fb page complaining about all these people on.welfare and ssi that he has to pick up.He should be fired.Alot of them cab drivers are jerks

Since: Mar 13

Binghamton, NY

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Why is he complaining? He drives a f¨šking taxi. Its not a limo. Its not even a nice taxi, its a shitty van I bet. My days in the Army introduced me to some very sketchy taxis.
agreed

Vestal, NY

#4 Apr 9, 2013
The Abraham Lincoln wrote:
Why is he complaining? He drives a f¨šking taxi. Its not a limo. Its not even a nice taxi, its a shitty van I bet. My days in the Army introduced me to some very sketchy taxis.
I've been in several NYC taxis that are a lot nicer than Rainbow cabs and the drivers were way friendlier and more polite.
Momma

Johnson City, NY

#5 Apr 10, 2013
agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been in several NYC taxis that are a lot nicer than Rainbow cabs and the drivers were way friendlier and more polite.
90 0/0 of the cab drivers are lazy scum that's why they have a sit down job that pays 2 dollars an hour I'm female n if I c a man yell at another woman I'm puttin my nose in that u don't yell at a woman that's bs
taxi driver

Jamestown, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2013
If you stuck your nose into my conversation then you may be told where to go and how to get there. Watch your tone son.
lmao

United States

#7 Apr 10, 2013
taxi driver wrote:
If you stuck your nose into my conversation then you may be told where to go and how to get there. Watch your tone son.
seth brightman piece of crap
taxi driver

Jamestown, NY

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Just sayin I would slap the taste out of someones mouth don't act hard to me.
taxi driver

Johnson City, NY

#9 Apr 10, 2013
I accept payment in semen
lmao

United States

#10 Apr 10, 2013
Wow i think the cab company needs to know more about their drivers...Excpecially seth brightman and theres a couple others who are rude to the people they pick up..somee dont even help an elderly person out and than wonders why.that aint gettn no tip....well gotta go i have a real job im not lazzy and just drive around a cab all day and act like thats such hard work lmfai
taxi driver

Jamestown, NY

#11 Apr 10, 2013
What is your job resource center or Wendy's? Pick you up in a few hoe. No you can't pay with a bj this time.
lmao

United States

#12 Apr 10, 2013
taxi driver wrote:
What is your job resource center or Wendy's? Pick you up in a few hoe. No you can't pay with a bj this time.
lmao srry i dont take no cab i have a car and a real job.I just know friends Nd family that have had you pieces of shit...dirt bag!!!!
BeCareful

Vestal, NY

#13 Apr 10, 2013
taxi driver wrote:
Sounds like you're involving yourself in some illegal activity.
yepper

United States

#14 Apr 10, 2013
Need to be turned in
who cares

United States

#16 Apr 10, 2013
Most of the cab drivers are lazy and rude and treat ya like trash when look at them most of them stink and get welfare themselves.cause ya dont get paid shit as a cab driver.
give me a reason

Jamestown, NY

#17 Apr 10, 2013
most of the drivers are ok.
happy happy

Buffalo, TX

#18 Apr 10, 2013
give them time they will be shut down just like jcc was
Somebody

Jamestown, NY

#19 Apr 12, 2013
i wonder if Sean is still selling weed out of the office? I wonder if Mike Kinney is still selling weed out of his cab? DEA investigate please thanks in advance. F@@k you Sam.
pearl

United States

#20 Apr 12, 2013
Yeah one of tbe drivers told me if i gave him a bj hed give me a free ride and i said hell no i will pay w cash.I believe his name was seth brightman.He was gona try and take advantage of me it was a sat night.Never taking a cab again.what creeps
hmmmm

Hartford, CT

#21 Apr 12, 2013
how bout that guy that drives the blue durango around as a taxi? I think his nsme is Lee?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racheal Anderson definitely single 1 hr Tiara 10
My problem with the Democratic Party. 2 hr Secret 15
Samantha Jo 4 hr shes banging 7
WTF, is our Wal-Mart in Lakewood closing doors?... 4 hr The Boss 33
House fire 4 hr 101 17
Abbey keeler liar 5 hr Lucky 3
Kristina taft 5 hr Rob 6
Fired or resigned 8 hr don 54
Scott Crist 8 hr don 7
MG Fisher 8 hr don 16