QUESTIONABLE

Chagrin Falls, OH

#42 Mar 21, 2009
SORRY to disappoint all of you BUT Todd Issaccson DID indeed take the Bureau's vehicle to Buffalo regarding the F.B.I. shooting that took place.
I know for a FACT that he did NOT take his own private vehicle !!!
dawg

Bath, NY

#43 Mar 21, 2009
Also never havin luck with the ladies. Now that they have the badge and the salary they feel as though they are now able to have any girl they want since they are Cops. But being a cop doesent make the dull personality or the unatractivenes go away haha, What a shame. Im not sayin all cops are this way, but many are and its unfortunate.
jtownmom

Elmira, NY

#44 Mar 22, 2009
Questionable, with all do respect, I am close to the people in the situation you are discussing. You do not apparently know your facts from fiction. I was present with one of his family members the day that horrible shooting happened. So, for you to say that you know for a fact Mr. Isaacson did take his city issued vehicle to Buffalo, well sir/ma'am, you are telling an outright lie and that is disrespectful. It's none of your business why he was given permission to leave nor is it any of your business that he DID take his own vehicle. Like I said, I was there and I know ALL of the circumstances surrounding what happened. If you truly are curious about my account, simply call the JPD. I bet they'll confirm this (and yes, I'll know if you called).
zak-key

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 Mar 22, 2009
jtownmom, Yes, he did take a company vehical without asking. That's come right out of JPD too. And he was in a meeting with his superiors on Tuesday because of it. Your turn.
jtownmom

Elmira, NY

#46 Mar 22, 2009
zak-key, your sources are incorrect and I challenge you to disclose who your JPD source is. He took his own vehicle (I know the make, model, everything). The company vehicle remained at his house for the duration of the day. By the way, how would you know that he was in a meeting on Tuesday and what the nature of the "supposed" meeting was? You lie and you don't know what the heck you are talking about. But, you know, I'm not surprised. Someone could tell you that the sun rises in the east every day and you would argue that point to the ends of the earth. You make up lies and post them here because this is the only forum you have. The people who matter know the truth. And you don't matter...
zak-key

Elizabethtown, KY

#47 Mar 22, 2009
Wow, jtownmom, what's your reason for being so hostile. I do know the truth, and it doesn't matter what moron's like you think. Just like to know why you're singing JPD's praises. Challenge me all you want sweetheart; want to give up your sources?
zak-key

Elizabethtown, KY

#48 Mar 22, 2009
jtownmom, Besides, if you think Todd is so great, that tells me alot about you. What do you think about Brent, is he great too?
jtownmom

Elmira, NY

#49 Mar 22, 2009
No, zak-key. I do not think they are great, I know they are and I could care less what you think about that. Additionally, you wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit you in the rear. I'm not hostile, just fed up with you constantly bashing on a couple of wonderful people who helped bring your criminal family member to justice. It's been years since Michael was arrested, tried and convicted in a court of law and you just can't seem to get on with your life. If your life revolves around this blog and slinging mud because someone close to you messed up his life, then I pity you. I'm also "singing the JPD's praises" as you put it because they are a decent group of men and women who put their lives on the line every day, something you obviously don't understand or respect. Had Michael held true to the code of ethics and high standards this great group of people is sworn to, then he would still be a member of that prestigious group. You are bitter and I will never deny you the right to feel as you do. I also did not call you names as you did me. If I'm a moron for speaking intelligently and asking you to reveal your source then you are far below me. Your reluctance to reveal your source and countering with a childish "want to give up your sources?" only confirms what I've suspected of you all along - you are an ignorant human being who's made it their sole purpose to b***h about your family's sorry lot in life and feed off of other ignorant's empty offers of support. The only people who think you are correct are those who are dumber than you. So keep conversing with all 15 of those people here on this stupid site and I'll stick to the thousands of people who know you're F.O.S. Oh, and I forgot - I've given up conversing with stupid people for Lent. So, I will not be acknowledging any brainless attempt of a response you post. Have a nice life if you can find one, perdente!
zak-key

Elizabethtown, KY

#50 Mar 22, 2009
jtownmom, Or should I say Todd. I can't believe anyone would think of Todd and his brother as wonderful people. That is unless your Todd. 15 people, are you for real. I've talked to sheriff deputys that know all about them. There are many people including Jamestown Councilmen that know about them. You're the one that's F.O.S. You had a lot to say there; trying to make me angry? It'll take more than that.
zak-key

Elizabethtown, KY

#51 Mar 22, 2009
zak-key-sux wrote:
Hey zak-key, get yur facts straight moron! I know for certain he took his own vehicle to buffalo and his boss DID know!!! You are such an idiot!!! And what the hell do you know about this guy and his life? You are a useless person who jumps all over this guy for doing exactly what you do ~ protecting his family. What a HYPOCRITE you are!!!!!!!!! You need to get a life, or a job.
Todd wasn't protecting his family, he was protecting his job. And calm down, and try to cope with the truth.
zak-key-sux

Elmira, NY

#52 Mar 22, 2009
yur sad man. becuz someone dares offer a different take on stuff u jump on them and assume they r the person yur talking about? yur nuts. the truth is u and yur whacked out family are a bunch of white trash that r jealous of every person who's got it better than u. and it sounds like jtownmom did make u angry! must be yur talkin to the deputy who was one of mike's conquests/victims/whateva. pretty funny since the issacsons are personal friends of the sherriff and most city council ppl. its a small town jerk and ppl talk not just to u....u don't have all the answers or know all as u try to make everyone think u do.
zak-key

Elizabethtown, KY

#53 Mar 23, 2009
zak-key-sux wrote:
yur sad man. becuz someone dares offer a different take on stuff u jump on them and assume they r the person yur talking about? yur nuts. the truth is u and yur whacked out family are a bunch of white trash that r jealous of every person who's got it better than u. and it sounds like jtownmom did make u angry! must be yur talkin to the deputy who was one of mike's conquests/victims/whateva. pretty funny since the issacsons are personal friends of the sherriff and most city council ppl. its a small town jerk and ppl talk not just to u....u don't have all the answers or know all as u try to make everyone think u do.
Why don't you go crawl back under the rock you crawled out from under. Not giving you names.
zak-key

Elizabethtown, KY

#54 Mar 23, 2009
jtownmon, you're living in your own little world. Just keep telling yourself you're right, that Todd and Brent are wonderful people and JPD is full of decent, wonderful people. What about the new lawsuit against several of those decent, wonderful people. Couple of them, higher-ups. Guess you'll just deny this too. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Not saying they're all bad, I know a couple of real decent ones. Just more bad ones than there are good. Going to make more references to my intelligence now?
really

Buffalo, NY

#55 Mar 24, 2009
zak-key, I have to say, it's amusing to watch how frustrated and angry you get whenever someone stands against you and your word. You believe that everything Mike did, was acceptable, or better yet, "consentual", and everything Todd and his brother do, are corrupt? Really? Really! And I'm not standing up for them, because I personally dont care for them either, but really...how would you know that the FBI agent that was shot in Buffalo, was (supposedly) shot by Brent? Where on earth would you get that from? And you just so happen to (know) that Todd took a co. vehicle? And when Mike left his jail post, that that was somehow made up, and the police just so happened to "lose a video tape of his alibi the night Yolanda went missing"? I highly doubt that you read the depositions of the women who accused Mike, that JPD lost a tape, and even moreso, I doubt that you have inside information when it comes to the FBI. Dream on!!!

jtownmom, you are well-spoken, and it's refreshing to read a post that is logical, legible, and in my opinion, truthful!

And again just to be clear, I am not a fan/friend/family/or otherwise, of the officers mentioned.
CHERRIOS

Chagrin Falls, OH

#56 Mar 25, 2009
Really,
This is Jamestown, and NO ONE has a Personal Life in this town.
Brent DID shoot his partner, unfortunately and totally accidentally in Buffalo and Todd DID take the company vehicle, so YOU need to "Dream ON"
Todd is just as corrupt as Watson.
Thats where the "Jealously" between the 2 of them comes into Play.
zak-key

Elizabethtown, KY

#57 Mar 25, 2009
really wrote:
zak-key, I have to say, it's amusing to watch how frustrated and angry you get whenever someone stands against you and your word. You believe that everything Mike did, was acceptable, or better yet, "consentual", and everything Todd and his brother do, are corrupt? Really? Really! And I'm not standing up for them, because I personally dont care for them either, but really...how would you know that the FBI agent that was shot in Buffalo, was (supposedly) shot by Brent? Where on earth would you get that from? And you just so happen to (know) that Todd took a co. vehicle? And when Mike left his jail post, that that was somehow made up, and the police just so happened to "lose a video tape of his alibi the night Yolanda went missing"? I highly doubt that you read the depositions of the women who accused Mike, that JPD lost a tape, and even moreso, I doubt that you have inside information when it comes to the FBI. Dream on!!!
jtownmom, you are well-spoken, and it's refreshing to read a post that is logical, legible, and in my opinion, truthful!
And again just to be clear, I am not a fan/friend/family/or otherwise, of the officers mentioned.
Really, I got and get my information from the honest cops at JPD, where do you get yours? I do have the depositions, and if you ever read a newspaper, you would know some of what's in there. JPD not being able to locate the tape, the night Yolanda went missing, came from JPD. I don't know about the FBI in Buffalo, just know about one that works there and is head of FBI in Jamestown. And Mike did have a couple of consentual relationships. I never said that was right. I'm saying what you do to one, you do to all. So, really, Really.
RealityCheck

Versailles, NY

#58 Mar 25, 2009
I find all of this speculation about these officers, their conduct and surrounding events quite troubling. The fact of the matter is that no one except the people who were there are capable of discerning fact from fiction. I wasn't there and neither were any of you. If you were, you wouldn't be permitted to discuss it. I find it unacceptable that people are offering unsubstantiated opinions about matters that are being investigated by the FBI, an organization known to stay tight-lipped about everything. It's equally disturbing to see these same people stating that they KNOW about another individual using his company vehicle and whether or not he had permission. If he did take the company vehicle (which I'm told by a highly reliable source who is connected to the situation that he DID NOT it was parked in his driveway all day, visible for all to see), then that is something that would be handled internally, never to be discussed outside the department walls. This forum is nothing more than a place for people who are disconnected in all applicable ways from the situation to offer third or fourth-hand accounts of what they KNOW happened. The fish tail seems to grow with every post and no one ever changes their opinion or attitude based on said posts. It's clear that we all have our own feelings and opinions about the events and individuals in question but, quite honestly, I'm sick of reading the disrespectful, slanderous and baseless remarks being made about ALL of the people involved. No one deserves to be called names as it's hurtful, rude and uncalled for. It's understandable that family members and friends of these people will jump to the defense of their loved ones but to slander and disrespect others and their family members does nothing but discourage people from feeling sympathy or any favorable thoughts about you or your situation. I, for one, just shake my head in disgust each and every time I read these types of comments. I also do not take anything said on this forum as the absolute and total truth because most people on here have a biased viewpoint. Quite honestly, I feel bad that some people have so much hate inside them that they must resort to dirty tactics and name calling.
Quite Honestly

Lockwood, NY

#59 Mar 25, 2009
WHO CARES what you think?!?! The ONLY reason I EVER come here is to read all the ENTERTAINING and hilarious stuff everyone says about each other. Often, I will throw in a sideways comment myself, just to get some idiot going. Even if, as some of you often claim, there is NO MERIT to what I am posting, there will ALWAYS be some jag-off to take the bait! Immature? Absolutely. Malicious/ Sure, I suppose. But fun? HELL YEAH! Some of you clowns are so easy to entice, even though " opinions don't change the truth" or whatever. This is (almost) as entertaining as my police scanner on a Saturday night! FUn, fun, FUN. For me anyway. And here's another little factoid for ya: What I say, only has to be funny TO ME, and it is I, who will decide when and where to apply. I was the proverbial "You think life is one big joke" kis in school, who always, no matter what teacher said it, replied "It IS." Topix is better than Hulu or YouTube for its sheer ability to entertain. Thank you all, and keep up the good work!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#60 Mar 25, 2009
I will tell you about rude i had it out with a "unnamed" cop before and his ass hand cuffed me to a chair then proceeded to spit in my face and push me in the face for something he thought i knew!!!Like i said that was the past i have grown and he is retired but yeah i know what some of you are talking about.

The title speaks for itself "SOME Jamestown cops have attitude problems" and some are cool as hell you just always get the few that are on a power trip
Shane S

Elmira, NY

#61 Mar 25, 2009
Honestly, I have never had an issue with the JPD. I have dealt with and talked to many of them and have never been treated with disrespect. Personally, in my own oppinion, I think it's more of how you present yourself which leads to the way that the officers treat people. You act like a thug or if you present yourself as if you are a thug, that's how they will treat you. However, if you act like and show that you are doing something with your life, they will treat you accordingly. Prime example, I am a black man, my dad has a warrant out for his arrest, and we share the same exact name. I had an encounter with an officer today, I gave the officer my ID and told him that it was my dad's warrant. Two more officers arrived and one of the other officer said "That's his dad's warrant, not his"" without me saying anything to him. If the way officers treat people was based on race, don't you think I would have been arrested by now for something like that? I am not saying that there are no racist police officers out there, because, yeah, there are. I think the reason why the JPD treats me with respect is because I present myself as a man and they know that I am not a criminal. This is just an oppinion, but if you give an officer a reason to bother you, they will, even if it's not intentional. Thats not just with JPD, that's police departments anywhere. This isn't a fact, but it is just my personal oppinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Sex Offender 6 min prevent 2
girl from the bullfrog? 18 min UhHuYeahWhateverh... 6
Sarah baca onto baby #4? 22 min UhHuYeahWhateverh... 36
coaches corner inn 22 min Fmd1934 95
Cody and teale didomenico sleeping together 29 min UhHuYeahWhateverh... 4
sandra evans 30 min inquisitive 3
Cummins gay lez 42 min Hieronymous Ross 4
More from around the web

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE