Since: Mar 13

Jamestown, NY

#2 Jun 17, 2013
Yea Paul finally registering a name makes him "someone" else. Lmao. Oh Ralph, I'm glad EVERYONE can see just how obsessed you are with me now! I don't get it, am I supposed to be upset that you talk about me so much? That's not how I function. I love my haters, without you guys I would have lost interest in this site a long time ago. You guys keep me motivated! The only problem I have is that I don't have ENOUGH haters yet... So bring it on my friends!

Jamestown, NY

#4 Jun 18, 2013
No problem Paul "I got caught touching little boys" the Pedo!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me Marc "I was fired" Blakes. Thanks for the mention though.
Now I hope you see that I am not Paul. But we all agree that you are a dick abe and a big target. Probably not as big as your fat wife and her fat face but still a big target.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 18, 2013
Hey Marc "not Blakes" what does your new apron say?

Jamestown, NY

#7 Jun 18, 2013
My new apron says "Paul's my bitch". As far as my girl goes, why even bring her into this? Run out of original shit to say?

Location hidden

#8 Jun 18, 2013
The Abraham Lincoln wrote:
My new apron says "Paul's my bitch". As far as my girl goes, why even bring her into this? Run out of original shit to say?
yes.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 18, 2013
Paul wrote:
I see Abe had a thread removed. What a bitch. I'd say his wife has bigger balls, but we knew that. Abe just has to pry them off one of her chins.
Abe you dick! I was waiting for a response from that skinny little piece of shit luke and now you removed the thread. WTF!

Location hidden

#11 Jun 18, 2013
Paul -abe sleeps in race car bed. Does that turn you on? ha!

Jamestown, NY

#14 Jun 18, 2013
I never had any threads removed... I assumed it was one of you two lovers.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 18, 2013
Not me..im all for the bashing no matter who its about. -ill bet that someone probably reported that ignorant little gangster luke about trying to sell drugs on topix.

Jamestown, NY

#17 Jun 18, 2013
Who's crying? Sure, I had the other Lincoln removed, there's only room for one Lincoln in this town, but I didn't have that post removed. And you most certainly are obsessed with me, no point in denying it.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 19, 2013
Well im obsessed with all of you. My day would be nothing but meetings and worthwile contributions to society and the people I work with if I didnt have topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI in sugar grove 2 min kara J 29
Snitching 8 min Justsaying 2
Mike kranking 12 min Junkcarremmberr 6
jason pos dale got another girl pregnant (Oct '14) 49 min haha 14
Stevie DeJoy 1 hr haha 5
busti home invasion 3 hr 5yearsprobatiopostj 8
Best looking girl in town 3 hr Jorge 15
News City Woman Faces Felony Welfare Fraud Charges 7 hr Marie 17
head at cummins 12 hr Joe 32
More from around the web