First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Vestal, NY

#1 Oct 14, 2011
Just wondering if anyone knows what teacher got suspended for drinking at Ring School?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 14, 2011
I heard it was reading teacher Mr.Kutschke.
ring leadet

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2011
Mr. Haymajer?
Joey W

Binghamton, NY

#5 Oct 15, 2011
Don't matter let he do what he does. Im sure a lot of teachaers smoke the magic shit and they don''t get talked about. You have to love a unioun.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 15, 2011
Hope you all are not slandering here!

Location hidden

#7 Oct 15, 2011
Its true though.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 15, 2011
Where did you read or hear about this?

Location hidden

#9 Oct 15, 2011
I know someone who works for jamestown

Location hidden

#10 Oct 15, 2011
You know someone who works for Jamestown??? Do you mean Jamestown Public Schools?
Ron

Twinsburg, OH

#11 Oct 15, 2011
loscaminosdelavida wrote:
You know someone who works for Jamestown??? Do you mean Jamestown Public Schools?
He means he's talking out of his azz as usual, but he's coming dangerously close to a real slander suit. Probably closer than anybody on this stupid board has yet.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 15, 2011
loscaminosdelavida wrote:
yes

Location hidden

#13 Oct 15, 2011
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
He means he's talking out of his azz as usual, but he's coming dangerously close to a real slander suit. Probably closer than anybody on this stupid board has yet.
hahaha fuckoff!
tired of bs teachers

Schenectady, NY

#14 Oct 20, 2011
If it truly happened.....Jamestown schools should be ashamed. Would they actually let someone come back if they were drinking on the job? That's some quality education there!
wow

Fredonia, NY

#15 Oct 20, 2011
What about the children that were under this person's care? Isn't this child endangerment? I can't think of a parent that would be ok with a drunk person teaching their child. Isn't this a violation of some law or a CPS issue?
wunderlust

Horseheads, NY

#16 Oct 20, 2011
wow wrote:
What about the children that were under this person's care? Isn't this child endangerment? I can't think of a parent that would be ok with a drunk person teaching their child. Isn't this a violation of some law or a CPS issue?
Why most of the parents are drunk too

Location hidden

#17 Oct 21, 2011
wunderlust wrote:
<quoted text>Why most of the parents are drunk too
More slander!
its true

Jamestown, NY

#18 Oct 21, 2011
It is true that the reading teacher at Ring school was suspended for drinking on the job. He also went later to his ex girl friends and put a gun to her head. She is also a teacher at Ring. She wouldn't file charges against him.
working girl

Jamestown, NY

#19 Oct 21, 2011
I heard he wouldn't be allowed to work at Ring school but could work at one of the others. That is so wrong.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 22, 2011
its true wrote:
It is true that the reading teacher at Ring school was suspended for drinking on the job. He also went later to his ex girl friends and put a gun to her head. She is also a teacher at Ring. She wouldn't file charges against him.
sounds like a real man

Location hidden

#21 Oct 22, 2011
Wonderful, maybe he can go to another school and teach the kids how to make Irish car bombs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jake Ensign 1 min Ego 8
Post Journal honors Elephant hunter. 6 min Wtf 6
Tyler Pellerino 17 min lol 9
the place mat lady (Sep '10) 30 min Info 49
Amy Pollino 54 min classless 10
Amy Pollino 1 hr Friend 17
Frescos pizza and wings 💩 1 hr Hungry 42

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance