United States

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Cocaine.
Vikki

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2012
well wrote:
Cocaine.
The 52 year old joe Giordano? Like he used to or does now? What else do you know? Does he sell or just use?
Vikki

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2012
And how do you know this? I just don't want someone to tell me stuff and make stuff up just for the sake of starting controversy
Vikki

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Jab wrote:
I beat his ass behind the puzzle lounge!
Why? Why did he do? I really need to know what kind of person he really is.
Jab

Ardsley, NY

#7 Dec 11, 2012
He owed me money for product!
I hope

Vestal, NY

#9 Dec 11, 2012
God i hope his mom Mary don't see this, it will kill her!:-( That's one awesome woman.
Vikki

Hadley, MA

#11 Dec 12, 2012
I'm one of her daughters friends, I've heard some similar stuff about Joe like he tried to take a woman upstairs at some party while her husband was there and that he's a drug dealer. I'm trying to get the truth about him, we don't want their mom and family getting involved with the wrong people. They're a good family and we don't wanna see them get hurt
Jab

Reading, MA

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Do your friend a favor and trust that all of this info is true, show it to her! I know her neighbor and this guy is a loser!!!!Save Sue!!
Long gone

United States

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Like you have any room to judge someone, Jab. I know all about you
hey Jab

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Why is your cokehead self on here running business? Aren't you tired of your lazy pathetic son living off you? Go snort another line with him.
Vikki

United States

#16 Dec 13, 2012
Who cares what Jab does, this discussion is about getting info on Joe. I need all I can get!
Private i

Raymond, NH

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Vikki wrote:
Who cares what Jab does, this discussion is about getting info on Joe. I need all I can get!
Believe what is being said. Not only does he have his little recreation drugs he does, he's also hooked on pain meds. I'm surprised the guy is still alive, I've known him since high school, he's always been crazy and either high, drunk or both. Don't do anything to piss him off, because of all he's done his mind is not right. True stuff. If there's anyone telling you different they're full of shit! Stay away from him, the last I knew I thought his family had a Order of Protection against him? If they don't there should be one.
jenn

Bedford, MA

#18 Dec 13, 2012
this is his daughter. you can shut the fuck up & mind your own business jab, we all know what you did was wrong! none of this is true. shouldn't you be more concerned about other things in life besides talking shit on a stupid website about my dad? your being extremely unreasonable and crewel and disrespectful to put this on a public webside where anyone including his teenage daughters can see this. please take this into consideration and move on to a different conversation that doesn't involve my family. thanks

& vikki my father is a very good man, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
I know

Vestal, NY

#21 Dec 14, 2012
jenn wrote:
this is his daughter. you can shut the fuck up & mind your own business jab, we all know what you did was wrong! none of this is true. shouldn't you be more concerned about other things in life besides talking shit on a stupid website about my dad? your being extremely unreasonable and crewel and disrespectful to put this on a public webside where anyone including his teenage daughters can see this. please take this into consideration and move on to a different conversation that doesn't involve my family. thanks
& vikki my father is a very good man, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Maybe he is with the current wife, but sure in hell not w/ the 1st wife!
Vince

Boston, MA

#23 Jan 8, 2013
Joe is a worthless, nut case. He is certified crazy!
jenn

Astoria, NY

#24 Jan 18, 2013
vince is a worthless, nutcase lmao
Jab

Binghamton, NY

#25 Jan 19, 2013
Looks like I got away with it!
haha

United States

#26 Jan 19, 2013
Jen remember when you kissed my meat stick?
Adrielle Sigluar

Vestal, NY

#27 Jan 19, 2013
Vince sucks BBC just like me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave Swanson 39 min lays 6
Timmy smith 1 hr Bump 53
Bryant Percey 1 hr Nutty skitzo 1
Black Violin at Reg Lenna 2 hr Loud belchin Bob ... 8
Question about the word Vigilante. 2 hr What does Vigilan... 1
Charles Thielges 2 hr Clueless snatch 9
Mike Jones 2 hr At my end yo 1
Why is Chautauqua mall dumping tons of fertiliz... 6 hr Duh 14

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web