First Prev
of 4
Next Last
StopTheHate

Cochranton, PA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Best schools in Cattaraugus and Chautauqua County?
Truth

Jamestown, NY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Not Jamestown! They have teachers who like to date their students. Or just have sex with them
What the

Fredonia, NY

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
Not Jamestown! They have teachers who like to date their students. Or just have sex with them
AMEN!
dummy

Horseheads, NY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
school is bad all over. maybe celorn or falconer schools will be betta 4 u
jfrank

Vestal, NY

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Truth, That is the most ignorant comment I have seen on this cite. There are over 400 teachers in the Jamestown district. How many of them do you think have ever had sex with a student? Can you prove it? You have no idea what you are talking about. Stop slandering the teachers of this district. Maybe you should look at the "damaged goods" These teachers have to deal with every day!
Henry696969

Johnson City, NY

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Southwestern
StopTheHate

Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 19, 2013
jfrank wrote:
Truth, That is the most ignorant comment I have seen on this cite. There are over 400 teachers in the Jamestown district. How many of them do you think have ever had sex with a student? Can you prove it? You have no idea what you are talking about. Stop slandering the teachers of this district. Maybe you should look at the "damaged goods" These teachers have to deal with every day!
You couldn't have explained it any better!
Truth

Jamestown, NY

#8 Feb 20, 2013
I'm not saying all teachers.. Only a select few. So get off your high horse! I'm just looking out for innocent little girls who get sucked into the sick pigs. Maybe not have sex with students but pursue them when they graduate and most of them are like 26 years older than these girls. It's gross! They need someone's daddy to kick their ass because of their sick fantasies of these girls so much younger than them! They are supposed to be leaders, just because a girl is of age doesn't mean it's right! These guys need to have some class!

Since: Feb 13

West Hartford, CT

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Falconer or Southwestern, hands down.
jfrank

Vestal, NY

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Truth, You don't think that stuff happens in other districts? People think that the outlying districts are so great. There are just as many issues and problems in some of these small districts, i. e. drugs, harassment, dysfunctional families, and teacher improprieties. I just get sick and tired of hearing how bad The Jamestown School System is when in fact those of us who work and send our kids there know differently. J.P.S. is just bigger and more diverse than other districts in our region and they seem to get all the negative publicity. There are a lot of great things happening in our school system which out weigh the negatives.
Ma

Johnson City, NY

#11 Feb 20, 2013
jfrank wrote:
"Damaged goods?" Can you elaborate?
jfrank

Vestal, NY

#12 Feb 20, 2013
How about kids who come from homes where parents do little or nothing to foster a positive environment that will help with their education, Parents who are drunks, drug addicts, abusers and enable their kids to miss school. and perpetuate these behaviors in school. It's not their fault but it's what teachers have to deal with every day.
Truth

Conklin, NY

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Okay jfrank you are probably one of those teachers who do this! Any way I understand that this could be happening in other schools as well but you hear more coming from Jamestown! Like hearing about the whole Mr. Swanson thing. And I have heard more about other teachers too. Some of them who have higher positions than just being teachers.. I don't know I just think it's weird.
Mazzone

Mexico

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Ma wrote:
<quoted text>
"Damaged goods?" Can you elaborate?
What they meant by the damaged goods was the crackbabies yall so called parents produce. Or the daughters who were abused or have a troubled homelife that start dating blacks, then go to school and throw their cootch's at any older man that will take it. And for christ's sake it's tempting on these teachers...

Since: Feb 13

Berlin, CT

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Mazzone wrote:
<quoted text>
What they meant by the damaged goods was the crackbabies yall so called parents produce. Or the daughters who were abused or have a troubled homelife that start dating blacks, then go to school and throw their cootch's at any older man that will take it. And for christ's sake it's tempting on these teachers...
Tempting on the teachers? They're there to educate our kids so they can grow up and be successful, not to have relations with them. I really hope you're not a teacher who is "tempted" by these students.
HUH

Mexico

#17 Feb 21, 2013
whats this dude talkin bout??? sounds like a fool
jfrank

Vestal, NY

#18 Feb 21, 2013
Hey, Truth Are you accusing me of having sex with school Girls?? really? You have no idea who I am or what I do but your slanderous accusations make me sick. Really easy for you people to hide behind your fake names and make outrageous claims! As for Mr. Swanson, he was let go because he didn't have the proper certification. The relationship with girl was inappropriate texting. It occurred over a year ago and was investigated and dealt with by school administration. It's not the reason he was let go. Do you think the school system would have allowed him to remain at J.H.S. if they knew he was having a sexual relationship with a student?
Lol

Jamestown, NY

#19 Feb 21, 2013
God bless you Jfrank for taking a stand against the trash of this town...the cycle needs to be broken....but they resist it....I can't figure out why.....maybe because it takes effort and work....and they no nothing of these two things.
Truth

United States

#21 Feb 22, 2013
I was just saying what I hear. Not accusing you exactly. I'm just saying. SamM4 is right I hope you aren't tempted by these girls. Most of the girls who throw themselves at teachers are slutty or crack babies yes, but the teachers don't have to pursue it as soon as they get the chance. Shows how good our educators are!
Wiw

Ardsley, NY

#22 Feb 22, 2013
You guys are calling them slutty and crack babies. Some of the boys and girls that act our are from very wealthy families. How about we place more light in helping the youth with education all around and teachers be good mentors and keep hands off. May I also add.....just because someone dates a black man or woman don't make them bad. These teachers are also supposed to help teach how racism is bad and your talking about how bad kids are and end up dating blacks. Education needed for the adults here too....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genor Coleman JHS 93/92 his GF 22 min Saron 9
DEMs pulling down statues of their DEM forefath... 44 min Loud belchin Bob ... 43
What's the excuse today republicans? 45 min Loud belchin Bob ... 40
Kaylee Christenson 51 min Ex-b 2
Melissa sue warner 1 hr Shame 5
People of color are being harrassed by racist p... 1 hr Actlikeitgettreat... 36
Exactly what's wrong with jamestown 1 hr Wake up call 15
how did casey luce die 1 hr jeff 8
2 Year old wandering 10 hr Flyonthewall 14
Shooting on Prendergast just NOW 19 hr Vasquez 7

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages