What have you heard?
Mullet suzie

Vestal, NY

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Drug dealer's and he's a women beater when drunk
rinse_repeat

Baltimore, MD

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Yea I heard he use to beat his kids mother and the kids.
rinse_repeat

Baltimore, MD

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Luis nunez im talking about, think god.johnny didnt have any kids
concerned

Jamestown, NY

#7 Dec 13, 2012
rinse_repeat wrote:
Johnny is a controlling drug addict. Last I knew stayed in a room above the bullfrog fighting off the cockroaches!!
asap

Jamestown, NY

#8 Dec 14, 2012
rinse_repeat wrote:
luis was an abusive drunk..now hes sober and has a good job in Florida! As for Johnny, he has kids..his baby moms left him and cut off contact because of how he is.
luis nunez

Clearwater, FL

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Mullet suzie wrote:
Drug dealer's and he's a women beater when drunk
yo i don't know who you are! STOP talking SHIT you don't know me! you hear this and you hear that get your facts right!
Mullet suzie

Vestal, NY

#10 Dec 14, 2012
luis nunez wrote:
<quoted text>yo i don't know who you are! STOP talking SHIT you don't know me! you hear this and you hear that get your facts right!
yea ok
that dude

United States

#11 Dec 14, 2012
He's facts are right that's why u moved to Florida!!!!! That's why u went to jail the last time for beating ur family!!!
Yep

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Definetly winners!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Luis Sr has cleaned up his act quite a bit. His son is very talented and is on the honor roll... If you wanted to know facts there they are. I'm not sure who Jonny is though.
dolly

Jamestown, NY

#15 Dec 19, 2012
Johnny would beat your asses if he knew who was talking shit about him.You are all cowards hiding behind a keyboard AND THATS A FACT.
rinse_repeat

Baltimore, MD

#16 Dec 19, 2012
Johnny is a crack head and a snitch. He would beat a woman or innocent child before an adult. Luis nunez jr. is not an upstanding citzen. Granted he "moved " and got a "job". But he will always be a known woman and child abuser. Thats why he left jamestown. The only people that stick up for johnny are those that he gets high with.

Since: Dec 12

Apalachin, NY

#17 Dec 19, 2012
FYI they are talking about Sr Not Jr ^^ Luis Nunez JR Is A Kid still in high school and yes he is a good kid just sayin
rinse_repeat

Baltimore, MD

#18 Dec 20, 2012
Fyi his son is the 3rd. Not jr. his father is the jr. and his grandfather is sr. ive known his mother for years.
rinse_repeat

Baltimore, MD

#19 Dec 20, 2012
Dumb asses. Smh
rinse_repeat

Baltimore, MD

#20 Dec 20, 2012
dolly wrote:
Johnny would beat your asses if he knew who was talking shit about him.You are all cowards hiding behind a keyboard AND THATS A FACT.
you are probably one of his coke or heroin hoes lmfao
big blue

Fredonia, NY

#21 Dec 20, 2012
Dont know much about luis. I have witnessed johnny behvior at its best. He is one of the most normal outstanding citizens in this community. Works for auto shops whle collecting his welfare during the day, but at night drunk and coked up. He may be slightly abnormal jumping out of 2nd floor apt to evade police or jumping thru glass windows to beat up girlfriend. He actually seems like a model citizen for this community. We would like to purchase some "johnny tasers" which provide 10 times electrical voltage just for him.--but he is perfectly normal........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rape 3 min Greg 28
Kimberly kolh 9 min Lisa 2
earl wray 48 min tuber 1
Wayne Leeper being busted again 1 hr Facts 5
MD Electronics 2 hr Sherlockholms 3
Main at Grossman and 12th Today 2 hr duh 7
"White privilege" 3 hr okay 21
Addresses of all houses involved with meth or h... 4 hr Damn shame 26
missing woman found dead 17 hr rip 34

Jamestown Jobs