First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TAXPAYER777

Jamestown, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2012
there was a rape on 2nd st last night. the man who did it was hispanic. time: 9:30 p.m. it is known that his family members live on the corner of curtis st. and 2nd st. also the mans wife and kids live across the street. the victim was across the street. only two doors down from the victim. I AM SURE , somebody knows where he is! there was a police report filed, however, i think we all know where that will lead... If any of his family members are reading this, do the RIGHT THING NOW!!! TURN HIM IN!! If ANYONE has any info on this, please alert the police, or post, and we'll take it from there. Silence accomplishes nothing........
TAXPAYER777

Jamestown, NY

#2 Jul 22, 2012
The man was wearing a bright blue shirt, about 6 feet tall, also has a lower lip stud/earring. Silence accomplishes nothing...
Paul

Jamestown, NY

#3 Jul 22, 2012
I just farted. Silence accomplishes nothing...
TAXPAYER777

Jamestown, NY

#4 Jul 22, 2012
hey paul, when this happens to someone you know and care about, trust me, it won't be so funny.

Since: Jan 09

Rochester, NY

#7 Jul 22, 2012
any time this paul jerkoff posts, it just proves he is a jackazz.
homietheclown

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2012
Paul wrote:
Gordie go polish Ross's little knob. My posts are credible and to the point.
your mom was credible and to the point last night lol

Since: Jan 09

Rochester, NY

#13 Jul 22, 2012
Paul = Douchebag. The only credible thing to come from you ended up in the toilet.
Lamestowners

Jamestown, NY

#14 Jul 22, 2012
Noce subject to joke about Dam losers!! May karma come a knocking on ur doors!
Yankeeboi

United States

#15 Jul 22, 2012
»»Rape«« is a very serious and devastating Sickness n filthy.... Anyone that makes jokes or takes this crime lightly is a sick bastard
Ross

Jamestown, NY

#16 Jul 23, 2012
TAXPAYER777 wrote:
...also the mans wife and kids live across the street. the victim was across the street. only two doors down from the victim....
Does this string of sentence fragments make sense to anyone else?
TAXPAYER777

Jamestown, NY

#17 Jul 23, 2012
Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this string of sentence fragments make sense to anyone else?
SO SORRY ROSS! if you people have nothing else better to do than bitch about sentence structure, then don't bother posting anything on the topic. This is serious. As I said before, this won't be so funny to you when it happens to someone you know and care about....Ross
TAXPAYER777

Jamestown, NY

#18 Jul 23, 2012
So to clarify,some of the rapists family members live on the corner of Curtis st, and 2nd st. The rapist lives right across the street from his family members{ on 2nd } with his wife and kids. The victim is on 2nd as well. She is only two doors down from the rapist. Tat being said again, if anybody knows anything about this, SPEAK UP!
Jaws

Jamestown, NY

#19 Jul 23, 2012
Sounds like you have it figured out. So take care of it mfer.
Ross

Jamestown, NY

#22 Jul 23, 2012
TAXPAYER777 wrote:
So to clarify,some of the rapists family members live on the corner of Curtis st, and 2nd st. The rapist lives right across the street from his family members{ on 2nd } with his wife and kids. The victim is on 2nd as well. She is only two doors down from the rapist. Tat being said again, if anybody knows anything about this, SPEAK UP!
That's very precise information. I'm not trying to be facetious, but if all of this is known, then how is the identity of the attacker not known?

Does someone need to file a police report?
TAXPAYER777

Jamestown, NY

#25 Jul 24, 2012
Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very precise information. I'm not trying to be facetious, but if all of this is known, then how is the identity of the attacker not known?
Does someone need to file a police report?
yes, there was a police report filed. as i said " I think we all know where that will lead"... the identity is not known because the rapist is being hidden by his family. they conveniently dont't speak english, the police just gave up. as usual. that is the purpose of this post. awareness...
TAXPAYER777

Jamestown, NY

#26 Jul 24, 2012
yes, there was a police report filed. as i said, " i think we all know were that will lead..." the rapists identity is being hidden by his family, who conveniently don't speak english. the police gave up, as usual. my apologies for the details being a little jumbled. I was, and still am very angry from this. the purpose of my post is to bring awareness. the more people talk, there is a better chance of this purto rican cockroach being caught and punished.
Ross

Jamestown, NY

#29 Jul 25, 2012
TAXPAYER777 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, there was a police report filed. as i said " I think we all know where that will lead"... the identity is not known because the rapist is being hidden by his family. they conveniently dont't speak english, the police just gave up. as usual. that is the purpose of this post. awareness...
Well if the identity of the family is known, how is this man not tracked down? Has his family shuttled him out of the city somewhere that the JPD cannot go? Are they undocumented so the police have no records whatsoever to search? How about his family's utility bills? DMV records? Contacts on Facebook?

It seems that five minutes of dutiful police work would pinpoint who this man is, and a warrant could be quickly issued.

I hope this investigation reaches its finish before this guy is 5,000 miles somewhere in hiding.
TAXPAYER777

Jamestown, NY

#31 Jul 25, 2012
kkk guy wrote:
Kill the sp#ck. they are good for nothing except committing crimes.
i would love for that to happen!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!!!
TAXPAYER777

Jamestown, NY

#32 Jul 25, 2012
Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if the identity of the family is known, how is this man not tracked down? Has his family shuttled him out of the city somewhere that the JPD cannot go? Are they undocumented so the police have no records whatsoever to search? How about his family's utility bills? DMV records? Contacts on Facebook?
It seems that five minutes of dutiful police work would pinpoint who this man is, and a warrant could be quickly issued.
I hope this investigation reaches its finish before this guy is 5,000 miles somewhere in hiding.
ross, i agree 100% but, all their bills are paid for by welfare! the police haven't been back since saturday night. must be it's to much of a bother for them to protect and serve. to much paperwork. even though none of them speak english, he/ they will tell someone about what happened. sick bastards like these cockroaches always do, they like to brag about it. thanks for your support Ross, much appreciated. and yes, sadly, all it would take would be a solid day of police work. WTF are we paying for????????

Since: Jan 10

Jamestown, NY

#33 Jul 25, 2012
figures wrote:
typical low life minority spi cs in this town ruining once used to be a decent place to live, get off welfare and get the hell out of our town this is america, not puerto rico you fking greasy losers
Puerto Rico, officially the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, is an unincorporated territory of the United States.

I totally agree with Ross and his suggestion...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Keller ( Johnson) 4 min sqwirm 5
Morgan Ryder & slim jesus 37 min Jealous 2
Need some 56 min Rosie 5
Byrne boys 1 hr northside warrior 1
Ebes originals consignment (Jun '14) 2 hr Wow 57
the cute black guy working at taco hut? 3 hr Me 10
topix moderator 3 hr Me 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages