Cliftons,Wrights,Finch's,Darlings,sil...
Shawntae
#4 Jan 14, 2013
Oh, the Clifton's are scumbags?
Please explain how bc I am one and I'm far from a scum!
Shawntae
#6 Jan 14, 2013
Sorry, but I can bet money your dumb ass didn't bc my pus isn't sloppy nor big. Now go on with your retarded ass.
proud mama

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2013
The finch's are scums might as well throw the kendall's in their to nothing but nasty ass scum bag welfare bums its funny like father like son IN PRISON where they belong!!
proud mama

United States

#9 Jan 14, 2013
What a joke wrote:
Finches are all dirty slobs.
The only one that isn't is Barry he takes care of his family, the rest of them crack heads, pilled out druggies..not to mention the poor children that get raised around it all, more breeding welfare bums that the rest of us pay for smh
Wow

Trinity, TX

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Clifton's are Faaaaaaaar from scumbags they are good people. You guys are just mad because they don't take shit from no one and tells you like it is and does t think twice bout it. Pure hate is all it is!
Shawntae
#11 Jan 14, 2013
Wow wrote:
Clifton's are Faaaaaaaar from scumbags they are good people. You guys are just mad because they don't take shit from no one and tells you like it is and does t think twice bout it. Pure hate is all it is!
Thank You!!!!
All these m'f's wanna do is sit on their asses and talk hella shit behind some technology but probably be smiling in our face's when they see us.
And if they really knew us, they wouldn't be poppin off at the gum's.
Shawntae
#14 Jan 14, 2013
Getting foodstamps actually isn't a bad thing. It's the cash part that people abuse that make welfare look trashy.
Wow

Trinity, TX

#15 Jan 14, 2013
You guys talk about food stamps like it a horrible thing! Did you even realize the majority of the people depending YOU and YOUR country are receiving food stamps! So does that make them trash as well?
Shawntae
#17 Jan 14, 2013
Ctfu. Nice try. You didn't see me with them bc I don't hang out with Dustin and I never look like a bum nor a grease ball. Nice attempt to talk shit on false info tho :)
Shawntae
#19 Jan 14, 2013
The only dirt ball that seems to be here is you and the others talking shit.
lmfao

Twinsburg, OH

#21 Jan 14, 2013
They're. All scums.

Since: Jan 13

Warren, PA

#22 Jan 17, 2013
proud mama wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one that isn't is Barry he takes care of his family, the rest of them crack heads, pilled out druggies..not to mention the poor children that get raised around it all, more breeding welfare bums that the rest of us pay for smh
First of all you might want to get your stories straight before you start running your mouth saying that Barry is the only Finch that takes care of his kids...
Iraq vet

Corning, NY

#23 Jan 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
You guys talk about food stamps like it a horrible thing! Did you even realize the majority of the people depending YOU and YOUR country are receiving food stamps! So does that make them trash as well?
It's defending not depending and tht is absolutely false I was in the army for 5 yrs n nvr met 1 fellow soldier receiving food stamps in fact I only met 1 soldier in my entire career who received any type of assistance n all he got was wic n the only reason he got tht was becuz he wasn't married 2 the mother of his child so he didn't get bah or bas which is extra money u get when ur married ur statement is ridiculous stop tryin 2 justify the reason u get welfare by using people who have some of the hardest jobs in the world unbelievable no class at all dnt tlk about wut u dnt know

Warren, PA

#24 Jan 18, 2013
its funny how this proud momma talks on the finchs and berry is the only good that really cracked me up. well im a finch and lets see i still live with my wife and kids been with my wife for over 13yrs and been with my kids from day one. yup i do drugs last i knew smoking pot was not a big deal and yup i pop pills but they r for my back becuz i have two [email protected] up disc. and smoking crack well that one u gotta be talking about that scum bag willie. but really if u have something to say about me or my fam grow a set and come say it to my face dont hide behind the net talking all this stuff. and for your info i do know who your are and u call yourself a proud momma ok lets see now u really wanna talk about someone on drugs look at yourself whore you pill popping patch head get a life loser becuz u will be nothing in life but what you r now. and welfare bums thats funny thats y we bought r home with cash both truck and suv bought cash the 4 quads we owen bought cash my dirt bike bought cash everything we buy is from cash no help from n e one on like you need help to pay rent no car welfare pays your bills but yet the finchs are the welfare scums hey i guess it is what it is. get a life and get on my level scum bag

Warren, PA

#25 Jan 18, 2013
you r fuuny talking about the finchs. get a life loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Conrad 26 min Just Saying 33
Chris Sundquist 55 min Mel 7
Josh Dorsy 1 hr Relly Rell 1
How Late Does UPS deliver packages 1 hr Moonbeam 7
Andrea Robbins 1 hr Jose Nickerson 1
Steve Glover still sucking dick 1 hr Jose Nickerson 10
Whats wromg with LIBTARDS 1 hr Spike 60
KKK is making a comeback 1 hr Jose Nickerson 15
Two body's found in car at Tops store 2 hr Megan Dolan 7
who got murdered? 2 hr Gregg 10