llllslldslfsjndf sdlfjsfdn

Binghamton, NY

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Whats up with that f*g ? Does he really f*ck everyone and spread HIV?
fkkoff

Binghamton, NY

#2 Jan 5, 2013
HE will f*ck ANYTHING with legs, INCLUDING KIDS nasty
wbbb

Binghamton, NY

#3 Jan 9, 2013
make sure you know its junior when you talk shit. i happen to know BIG jon and he'd murder yall if yall talked crooked about him
Yup

Apalachin, NY

#4 Jan 9, 2013
The Jon Wilson I know has passed and was a very respectful individual. Learn some manners.
XXXL BIG

Jamestown, NY

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Yup wrote:
The Jon Wilson I know has passed and was a very respectful individual. Learn some manners.
I'm still here the person you are talking about is my son and what ever he does is on him I don't agree about the things he does I don't even know so this is what's going on is this all true
Beatrice Wilson

Chalfont, PA

#6 Jan 9, 2013
There are a few Jon W. in this town..... I would be careful what you say
The rizeal josh

Albany, NY

#8 Jan 9, 2013
llllslldslfsjndfsdlfjsfdn wrote:
Whats up with that f*g ? Does he really f*ck everyone and spread HIV?
That's Ritchie
SnickerDoodles

Binghamton, NY

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Do NOT talk to Bea that way. She is minding her own. Jon Senior happens to be her husband, moron. And I agree with her. Be very careful when shit talking a Junior and make sure you list it's a Junior. Jon happens to be my big brother and I love him to death. He's a very good man. His son however, no so much. But don't you think it's highly childish to spread rumors like this on here? I mean, grow up!
Beatrice Wilson

Chalfont, PA

#11 Jan 9, 2013
mind your business wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back in the kitchen and keep your opinions in the oven Beatrice.
First of all I have never been a kitchen B.... I will not mind my own business when something is said about my family whether its true or not... People that post things about others are ignorant. If everyone would just mind there OWN then maybe this would be a better world
well duh

Apalachin, NY

#12 Jan 9, 2013
This site is used to bash people for no reason by others who have no lives. Don't listen to this.
Beatrice Wilson

Springfield, NJ

#13 Jan 10, 2013
mind your business wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want a snack this evening as I'm sure Little Jon does. The only way that's going to happen is with Beatrice in the kitchen and NOT on the internet.
LMAO
haha

Binghamton, NY

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Big Jon didn't you teach your son how to be a fa*. And he just went to jail, prolly spreading his man aids all over. You are a shitty dad
Pointless drama

Ardsley, NY

#15 Jan 10, 2013
Do you know that this is slander? This could land you in jail! Furthermore do any of you actually know how to spell correctly? You should pick up a dictionary or maybe go to school, or better yet get your ass off that computer your using and get a job. Welfare more then likely supports your sorry ass while people like me have to work to pay for you to sit there and talk trash. This is nothing but childish drama and its pointless.
hfhgkl

Vestal, NY

#17 Jan 11, 2013
i personally know jon junior and he does not go spreading HIV or have sex with children. what the FUCK is wrong with you people? SO WHAT IF HES GAY!!! thats HIS chosen lifestyle and none of anyone elses business Everyone needs to quit with this stupid site ...this site should seriously be banned....
Slurpy

Lakewood, NY

#18 Jan 11, 2013
hfhgkl wrote:
i personally know jon junior and he does not go spreading HIV or have sex with children. what the FUCK is wrong with you people? SO WHAT IF HES GAY!!! thats HIS chosen lifestyle and none of anyone elses business Everyone needs to quit with this stupid site ...this site should seriously be banned....
Your mother should be banned!
Jeff

Lakewood, NY

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Pointless drama wrote:
Do you know that this is slander? This could land you in jail! Furthermore do any of you actually know how to spell correctly? You should pick up a dictionary or maybe go to school, or better yet get your ass off that computer your using and get a job. Welfare more then likely supports your sorry ass while people like me have to work to pay for you to sit there and talk trash. This is nothing but childish drama and its pointless.
You don't work lose er
Coree

Jamestown, NY

#20 Jan 26, 2013
haha wrote:
Big Jon didn't you teach your son how to be a fa*. And he just went to jail, prolly spreading his man aids all over. You are a shitty dad
You don't teach someone to be gay. It's a preference you moron. He's not a shitty dad he is a great dad. He is doing the best he can with both of the children he has. Most of Jon Jr's life wasn't spent being raised by Big Jon, he lived with his mother not that any of you would know that because you are only looking to make others feel bad in an attempt to make yourself feel better. And just because he is gay it doesn't automatically mean he has aids. God I hate stupid people. Why don't you use the Internet for a productive reason such as educating yourself instead of bashing on other people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamestown is doomed if we don't impeach Trump. 6 min whitey 56
amber champerlin (Sep '15) 40 min Natural one 21
Melissa sue warner 1 hr Dmmr 9
Ayla myers 1 hr Love Ayla 2
Frewsburg hotel hit and run Nissan rogue 1 hr Frewsburg Farm Boy 44
sneaky partners 2 hr Jess 5
Joe Karash 2 hr Big sam 3
Body found on 5th st 3 hr Miss keep yo dist... 21
Hey Chautauqua People 9 hr Palliative 11
Brian Korzeniewski, charged with murder in conn... 12 hr Bi boi by da pipe 8

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages