Posted in the Jamestown Forum

Winsor

Buffalo, NY

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Don't rent to that guy, left my place a mess and owes me money
Norm

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Well it was on Windsor what do u expect!
Winsor

Buffalo, NY

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Did the same on Crescent,etc. just keep back tracking- if you want a better city keep people like Norm out
R place

Buffalo, NY

#4 Dec 8, 2012
mooch and lowlife, won't work, to many excuses, loves cochroaches and filth , lice etc. nothing good to say
B kind

Buffalo, NY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
How does he get away with Pennsylvania plates on his truck when he has lived in New York state for years? Should be checked out
Jackie

Ripley, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2018
Scumbag lowlife now lives in Cherry Creek. Free life. His poor wife worked her ass off bought a house. He doesn't do anything. She works long hard hours. That is why poor Jenny can't come out to the bars anymore. Norm has his son and his sons girlfriend living there too. Free off from Jenny. Why don't they all get out of HER HOUSE
Some body

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2018
Jackie wrote:
Scumbag lowlife now lives in Cherry Creek. Free life. His poor wife worked her ass off bought a house. He doesn't do anything. She works long hard hours. That is why poor Jenny can't come out to the bars anymore. Norm has his son and his sons girlfriend living there too. Free off from Jenny. Why don't they all get out of HER HOUSE
For your information that is not Jenny's house. My son bought that house
Some body

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2018
Some body wrote:
<quoted text>

For your information that is not Jenny's house. My son bought that house
Jenny. Don't work
Some body

United States

#9 Mar 10, 2018
B kind wrote:
How does he get away with Pennsylvania plates on his truck when he has lived in New York state for years? Should be checked out
That's not norms truck
Sex Offender Town

Fredonia, NY

#10 Mar 10, 2018
Cherry Creek??? Isn't that where the sex offender (Level 2!) who works at BIG LOTS is from???
Rent scum get scum

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Mar 10, 2018
Winsor wrote:
Did the same on Crescent,etc. just keep back tracking- if you want a better city keep people like Norm out
Well it was on Crescent what do you expect.. you must be a hell of a slum lord.
Abby

Ripley, NY

#12 Mar 13, 2018
Oh So this Rhonda Kennedy Lady . Will go on here saying the house in Cherry Creek is her son's house. BULL Jenny bought that house.. The money Timmy Post had or has Rhonda takes away from Timmy... Rhonda is a user , taker all she does is take and take, and take ,and take. SHE NEVER EVER APPRECIATES ANYTHING SHE LIVED WITH NORMAN AND JENNY. OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF THEIR HEARTS THEY TOOK HER IN SHE DIDN'T PAY AND STOLE FROM THEM. And she didn't even say thanks when she left. I'm not scared to use my real name.
Some body

Fredonia, NY

#13 Mar 13, 2018
Abby wrote:
Oh So this Rhonda Kennedy Lady . Will go on here saying the house in Cherry Creek is her son's house. BULL Jenny bought that house.. The money Timmy Post had or has Rhonda takes away from Timmy... Rhonda is a user , taker all she does is take and take, and take ,and take. SHE NEVER EVER APPRECIATES ANYTHING SHE LIVED WITH NORMAN AND JENNY. OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF THEIR HEARTS THEY TOOK HER IN SHE DIDN'T PAY AND STOLE FROM THEM. And she didn't even say thanks when she left. I'm not scared to use my real name.
Ok if you don't know me so don't be saying shit and lies about me and I didn't take Tim's money norm got my son Tim to buy the house and I never stoled from any body get your God dam facts right what is Ur last name
Some body

Fredonia, NY

#14 Mar 13, 2018
Abby wrote:
And I will say what ever I please about the house and truck they r tims
Donna

Ripley, NY

#15 Mar 13, 2018
Some body wrote:
<quoted text>
And I will say what ever I please about the house and truck they r tims
Look ..... Fools.. Rhonda is a great friend. She's not like you say she is. That house them scum bags are in is Tim's house. Stop all these lies on here about Tim and Rhonda. BY THE WAY I KNOW WHO ABBY IS . WHY DID YOU USE YOUR KIDS NAME ? PIG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamica 5 min Caramel beauty 24 25
Basil and Bones 1 hr Pathetic 11
Densie parker 2 hr Haha 5
Amber Yanik 2 hr Bob 9
RIP Tony Marra 2 hr Mojos loser 18
Jordan billick 2 hr Girl 3
Andrea Robbins 2 hr Leahlea 7
Falconer store front 4 hr Interested 7
Greatest teachers ever (Mar '14) 9 hr Top gossiper 199

Jamestown Jobs