Fish

Lakewood, NY

#23 Oct 8, 2012
Pal joeys. Every Friday night. Best home made beer batter around!
jmst girl

Jamestown, NY

#24 Oct 8, 2012
the homeless have one everynight over by friendlys
Ross

Lakewood, NY

#25 Oct 9, 2012
Alfies Bad Mood wrote:
I went there a couple weeks ago and the service and food was terrible. The waitresses look like the most depressed and angry waitresses Ive seen. No smiling, No friendliness when at the table. Our waitress actually complained to us about our asking her to have a drink redone.... really? I don't go out to eat to see a bunch of miserable people and have people complain to me...bad bad bad service there, I won't be returning after Ive been going there for years. I would sugguest TK Ribbings for fish fry AMAZZINNNG!
And this is why it boggles my mind that people are looking forward to The Olive Garden. This establishment will opened with a management team from Hamburg... but it will quickly be staffed by rejects who got fired from Wendys or simply were in jail recently. They won't be importing waitstaff from the Buffalo or Erie markets.
Kris gustafson

Springfield, NJ

#26 Oct 9, 2012
Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is why it boggles my mind that people are looking forward to The Olive Garden. This establishment will opened with a management team from Hamburg... but it will quickly be staffed by rejects who got fired from Wendys or simply were in jail recently. They won't be importing waitstaff from the Buffalo or Erie markets.
Yes because wait staff is going to drive 45min to work here, please quit posting.
Ross

Lakewood, NY

#28 Oct 10, 2012
Kris gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>Yes because wait staff is going to drive 45min to work here, please quit posting.
Is English not your first language? I said a management team will be brought in, and then they will proceed to hire locally.

...But the only waitstaff available will be currently unemployed single mothers and the like who were fired for stealing, can't afford a car to drive etc. Otherwise these new hires would already be gainfully employed.
PaulRoss

Chagrin Falls, OH

#29 Oct 10, 2012
Why are you guys posting the same response to Kris? Ross could get charges for plagiarism his response is so close to Paul's. You guys are like two man lovers in boys town!
That drink

Vestal, NY

#30 Oct 10, 2012
loose peaches wrote:
the Q does a good Mudshark
this drink sounds good, like kalua?
history repeating

Vestal, NY

#31 Oct 10, 2012
whoa wrote:
It seems Alfies hires losers! Dumb snatches
Sadly, my mother use to date this a-hole back in the eairly 90's, He was an asshole and worked as a dishwasher/busboy @ Alfies, heavy into drugs. I as a child had to live and put up with this ass wipe & couldn't fathom anyone hiring him for employment. Nice to know that after all these years, nothings changed, sad. Now as an adult,i won't darken Alfies doorway!
SAMCRO

Jamestown, NY

#32 Oct 12, 2012
does krissy carlson still work at alfies?
Sambos

United States

#33 Oct 12, 2012
SAMCRO wrote:
does krissy carlson still work at alfies?
Go spend some money and find out!
Wearehere2014

Saint Michael, MN

#34 Sep 28, 2014
The girl she supposedly harrassed was arrested for drinking and driving and sleeps with everyone. Plus snorts the white stuff. reliable source? I think not!
x

Binghamton, NY

#35 Sep 28, 2014
Pal Joeys fish fry actually surprised the hell out of me. It was the best as of late
Felicia

Brookfield, NY

#36 Sep 29, 2014
Wearehere2014 wrote:
The girl she supposedly harrassed was arrested for drinking and driving and sleeps with everyone. Plus snorts the white stuff. reliable source? I think not!
Lindsay Head?
write a letter

Jamestown, NY

#37 Sep 29, 2014
Davidson's has good fish , as does Falconer Belview . Both places will give you a good sized , tasty meal !
Michelle

Fredonia, NY

#38 Sep 29, 2014
Best I've ever had was in a little town called Randolph at a place called bobs bar and grill.
tom

Lockport, NY

#40 Oct 1, 2014
Bobs bar and grill in randolph is so good its even better than when it was harvey's. we drive all the way out there for fish fry, fingers, the sausage stuffed burger, and the wings are good too. I haven't found a meal i don't like there.
the shark

Jamestown, NY

#41 Oct 2, 2014
Lenny Lee once ate 20 raw haddock in a sitting! Got mor stories..share em
Yolo

Saint Michael, MN

#43 Oct 14, 2014
JTNY 14701 wrote:
The waitress we had problems with was Nicole Parenti. Its not a surprise because she's on probation for harassing a mother and infant at the doctors office.
That's funny because the other mom everyone hates because she's a dumb slut. She's the world most horrible mother ever.
write a letter

Ashville, NY

#44 Oct 16, 2014
the shark wrote:
Lenny Lee once ate 20 raw haddock in a sitting! Got mor stories..share em
who care !!! he probably blew you right afterward too !!!
moose

Portage, MI

#45 Nov 9, 2014
Jamestown moose lodge on 5th has the best fish fry and cheep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relly Rell gave STD to my 16 year old cousin 1 hr coral 12
Jenn B 3 hr lolz 9
Melissa Edington 4 hr Bahaha 14
Royce Duvall 5 hr Severe tire damage 3
Is anyone else sick of this Chandra Lynn junkie... 6 hr getlostrimjob 9
Matt jones 6 hr Fakeblingandall 2
Rude ricans 6 hr Theresheblows 35
Dudes that haven't lost a fight? 8 hr Trumpster 9
Scott truver (kingpin) 8 hr Whoa 25
Looking for somebody 17 hr Lol 14