First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2012
Try the bellview east in falconer

Buffalo, NY

#3 Feb 10, 2012
Bellview East's is VERY big and it is good, but as far as the best....I'd have to say Alfie's by FAR!

Jamestown, NY

#4 Feb 10, 2012
Bel view on Foote Ave.
loose peaches

Binghamton, NY

#5 Feb 10, 2012
the Q does a good Mudshark

Jamestown, NY

#6 Feb 10, 2012
the fountain bowl on Fluvanna...awesome fish fry

Jamestown, NY

#7 Feb 10, 2012
loose peaches wrote:
the Q does a good Mudshark
And once a month it comes with a lot of red sauce.
suzie Q

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2012
The best fishfry is at the Celoron Legion. Get the lightly breaded fish. This is not cod - this is haddock, you won't be sorry.

Dunkirk, NY

#9 Feb 10, 2012
see zuhr house in bemus point
JTNY 14701

East Haven, CT

#10 Feb 11, 2012
The fountain bowl hands down. Do not go to Alfie's it's a terribly ran establishment, including service and management.
Tony R

Jamestown, NY

#11 Feb 11, 2012
Alfies is the shit. Love the salads and the fish is incredible!

Fredonia, NY

#12 Feb 11, 2012
I hate to admit because it was my favorite, but alfies is below average now. Prices went up, portions cut in half. Food not well cooked. It's to bad.
JTNY 14701

United States

#13 Feb 11, 2012
The service at Alfie's is ridiculous. We tried complaining to the manager she kicked us out and then the owner had dodged our phone calls ever since. Pretty pathetic.
Alfies Bad Mood

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2012
I went there a couple weeks ago and the service and food was terrible. The waitresses look like the most depressed and angry waitresses Ive seen. No smiling, No friendliness when at the table. Our waitress actually complained to us about our asking her to have a drink redone.... really? I don't go out to eat to see a bunch of miserable people and have people complain to me...bad bad bad service there, I won't be returning after Ive been going there for years. I would sugguest TK Ribbings for fish fry AMAZZINNNG!
i agree

Secaucus, NJ

#15 Feb 12, 2012
Alfie's has gone to sh!t. used to be good but now they don't even care what the customer wants.

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2012
Years ago I started calling Alfie's "blue collar gourmet." That was its high point, now we call it..."wife beater leftovers!"

San Mateo, CA

#17 Feb 12, 2012
There was a waitress named Heather there that is a mean skank. Used to be or still is into hardcore drugs. Don't trust her at all.
JTNY 14701

Walpole, MA

#18 Feb 12, 2012
The waitress we had problems with was Nicole Parenti. Its not a surprise because she's on probation for harassing a mother and infant at the doctors office.

United States

#19 Feb 12, 2012
It seems Alfies hires losers! Dumb snatches
JamestownPatheti c

United States

#20 Feb 15, 2012
It looks like they hire whatever walks through the door. Coke heads and losers.

Buffalo, NY

#21 Feb 15, 2012
whats wrong with coc heads? i happily supply most of them in j town. they also don't mind a little suckee suckee for a bump either. works out for me well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Sargent 4 min TTT 2
Why do all the guys i meet have lil 3-4 inch dix 21 min Helper 15
what happened to Zi Zi? 42 min Supasavahoe 1
Vikki chadwick 1 hr Amazing 2
who is Jennifer pacheco 1 hr Help 1
Mark Goldsmith really got married 1 hr Unknown 6
Chinese food at Best Kitchen 1 hr Favorites 14

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance