First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kira Jeremy

Binghamton, NY

#1 Apr 7, 2013
I have only been married 2 years and already my husband has been sexting and emailing at least 15 women and even setting up times to meet them while I sleep. I give him anything and everything he wants/needs, but I guess that is not enough. He works out of state for 2-3 weeks at a time and I have lost all my trust in him. My problem is that I am in between jobs and my kids and I can't move out until I get some money saved up. My two sons are from a previous marriage. I have talked to him about his sexting and each time he says he is sorry and won't do it anymore but he still does. My question is, do I just suck it up and hope it gets better or just plan on moving out and moving on? Please help!!!
Merk

Binghamton, NY

#2 Apr 7, 2013
If he has to apologize multiple times for his addiction to sexting then its time to move on to another person who only has eyes for you
Anonymous

Binghamton, NY

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Merk wrote:
If he has to apologize multiple times for his addiction to sexting then its time to move on to another person who only has eyes for you
Agreed!
sorry

Jamestown, NY

#4 Apr 7, 2013
If he was truly sorry he wouldn't be doing these things to begin with! Never settle for less then you deserve! This is also a terrible site to post on for advise. Just in case you didn't know you may not like some of the filth that people will say to you! Good Luck to you !
Lou

Jamestown, NY

#5 Apr 8, 2013
I kind of went though the same thing with my ex. What's your email address maybe we could talk about it? I hope everything works out for you.
Ross

Jamestown, NY

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Kira Jeremy wrote:
My problem is that I am in between jobs and my kids and I can't move out until I get some money saved up. My two sons are from a previous marriage.
Sounds like you may be the problem in the long run.
uwrong

Johnson City, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you may be the problem in the long run.
you're mean
nouwrongheright

Johnson City, NY

#8 Apr 8, 2013
uwrong wrote:
<quoted text>you're mean
he was correct, previous children lol
Wake me up- when its over

Jamestown, NY

#9 Apr 8, 2013
he'll never change.he only thinks of himself.Sounds like my ex.
Get out and move on.
Chet

Jamestown, NY

#10 Apr 8, 2013
Kira Jeremy wrote:
I have only been married 2 years and already my husband has been sexting and emailing at least 15 women and even setting up times to meet them while I sleep. I give him anything and everything he wants/needs, but I guess that is not enough. He works out of state for 2-3 weeks at a time and I have lost all my trust in him. My problem is that I am in between jobs and my kids and I can't move out until I get some money saved up. My two sons are from a previous marriage. I have talked to him about his sexting and each time he says he is sorry and won't do it anymore but he still does. My question is, do I just suck it up and hope it gets better or just plan on moving out and moving on? Please help!!!
married twice.I'd say,you're the problem.
Ross

Jamestown, NY

#11 Apr 8, 2013
nouwrongheright wrote:
<quoted text>
he was correct, previous children lol
Unable to maintain employment. Having children in a temporary/dubious relationship. Unable to keep consecutive marriages together. Yeah, she sounds like a keeper.
chop em

Jamestown, NY

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Just chop his damn balls off! Problem solved!
cheating

Jamestown, NY

#13 Apr 8, 2013
Cheating is just a finger push away today! It's a shame that u don't have to leave the house for temptation when all u need is a cell phone with txt and social groups such as FB! Relationships will never b the same!
Hmm

United States

#15 Apr 8, 2013
Maybe you should sext him!
cheating

Jamestown, NY

#16 Apr 8, 2013
Give us all his number and we all will sext him.
joey

Jamestown, NY

#17 Apr 8, 2013
Kira Jeremy wrote:
your are stupid
Mikes

Portsmouth, UK

#18 Apr 12, 2013
Sext me I will cheer you up 07944664235 x
Thecrow

Greensburg, PA

#19 Apr 13, 2013
Gotta love the IQ here....Joey wrote " your are the problem "...when you cant type a four word sentence, you should go play in traffic.
Thecrow

Greensburg, PA

#20 Apr 13, 2013
Ross is another one with low brain activity....there should be an IQ test done on people before they are allowed online....the internet would have no more than 1,000 users.
Tina

Jamestown, NY

#21 Apr 13, 2013
Thecrow wrote:
Ross is another one with low brain activity....there should be an IQ test done on people before they are allowed online....the internet would have no more than 1,000 users.
crow.. that would leave you out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CPS in chaut county (Jan '11) 5 min Broken 57
Ryan Hendrick is a Molester 6 min Zitty McPimple 17
Stroebel 17 min Johnny 4
Amber Chamberlain keep run you mouth on me is ... 18 min Broken 4
Farm Fresh 20 min McFlangahanger 3
Sex Offenders In Jamestown 21 min Zippy 1
Do no ever rent trust Donna or Stewart Patterson 29 min duh huh 7
Simeon Leeper 52 min Bob 41
locals caught on camera 11 hr Disgusting 10

Jamestown Jobs